max system votage
Maximum Series Fuse (A)
No. of cells and connections
Cable cross section size
No. of diodes
1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. Manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 certified plant
2. High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
3. Output power tolerance of +/-3%
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Just okorder.com/... As an aside the efficiency of the panels will also be maintained if the panels are cleaned of dust and debris. The maintenance of removing snow and dust is one argument for having the panels on a rack on the ground. Solar Thermal panels are intended to capture the sun's heat. Two types that make hot water are flat panels and vacuum tube collectors. The vacuum tube collectors work better in colder and cloudy areas but their efficiency prevents heat loss that might melt snow. Most of a light snow will fall between them but you are back to maintenance with a heavier snow. Flat panels are less efficient and will melt a light snow off of the panels for a heavier snow you will need the roof rake. The last type of solar panel are solar air panels. These are most often mounted on the side of a house rather than the roof as they are intended to provide hot air to the living spaces. They are essentially like little greenhouses. Unless the snow is building up against the side of the house these should be free from a snow problem.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- That's more like a bare laminate, and will not be durable, but will get you a legitimate $/watt. Also understand that if a manufacturer has a cost of $/watt, that means the panel will cost more by the time you buy it. It has to be shipped, stocked somewhere, and the retailer has to make a profit. $560 is high for a 20-watt panel today. Whoever is selling at that price will not sell many, or will sell only to those who aren't shopping around.
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- Solar panels do not store power. Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. To store power you need batteries. The usual type of batteries used are lead-acid deep discharge( similar to car batteries). The batteries are charged up during the time the sun is out. However, as a backup you could also have a generator handy to provide power for times when the sun did not shine enough to keep the batteries charged up.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- Electric panels are not feasible for most people. They are two super thin layers of polarized material. When the sun hits them electrons move from the first to the second layer with an amount of force. You can't duplicate that at home. What you could do is setup solar heating panels and run them against a Stirling engine. This technique is typically more efficient than normal electric panels anyway in industry. They have heat on one side and cold on the other to generate force. Hook that to any generator to produce electricity. If you are successful building a home system, blog about it, others will want to know precisely how you did it.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- I okorder.com/ okorder.com/how-solar.html to see how the cost adds up for you.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels (also known as PV panels) are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called photons, into electricity that can be used to power electrical loads. Solar panels can be used for a wide variety of applications including remote power systems for cabins, telecommunications equipment, remote sensing, and of course for the production of electricity by residential and commercial solar electric systems. On this page, we will discuss the history, technology, and benefits of solar panels. We will learn how solar panels work, how they are made, how they create electricity, and where you can buy solar panels.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- when you're in Malaysia, i'm no longer effective why you desire a heater, except perhaps a water heater. For that, use a photo voltaic heater right away. For the electrical energy, the most value-efficient thanks to do that's to stay linked to the grid, and offset your bill with photo voltaic. That way, you do not favor to oversize the photo voltaic for contingencies. there'll be compromise on your way of existence, each and every thing that plugs into the wall today will nevertheless plug into the wall and artwork advantageous.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range