||Number of Cells(pieces):
150W solar panel for solar system
The 150Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 150W;
2)Max power: 150W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 150 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 150Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 4.16/8.33|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 4.58/9.16|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.1%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.2%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged interconnected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- First, you didn't say the voltage. Second, 30 W/hour per day. Third, battery backup capacity in Ah = Ampere hour. For 2 Volt DC here's the calculations : 30 w/hour means = 0.83 or rounded Ampere hour. You know peak time 5-7 hour (let say 6 hour)charging time (collect the sun energy). Ampere hour per day (24 hour), with 20 Ah Battery backup is OK. And the Solar Panel is 3 Ampere charging capacity minimal = 3 Amp x 6 hour = 8 Amp hour.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- well, you need to produce 3200 watt-hours per day with your solar panels how many you need depends on the type of panel and size and how much sun you get (the energy of the rays depends on your latitude and the time of year) the amount of batteries you need again depends on your requirements and your insolation if you only need to heat when the sun is shining then you don't need any batteries at all if you want to heat for 8 hours after the sun has quit shining then you obviously need batteries to hold 3200 watt-hrs of electricity to actually size a 3200+ watt-hr solar system you need a lot more information
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- New solar panels are clean and shiny and they look cool. Then they get dirty with dust and debris caught on the wind and residues left behind by rain and birds. Solar panels must be regularly cleaned and maintained in order to keep them operating efficiently and maximize the amount of sunlight they convert into electricity. Unlike windows your solar system needs to have a clean and clear surface to ensure they are working at their maximum efficiency. If they are not at their optimum performance it means they are not producing the amount of electricity that they could be. Solar panels will attract dirt, dust, soot, pollen, tree sap and salt crystals in coastal regions creating a fine layer of grime. This layer reduces the amount of light reaching the silicon cells under the glass surface and reduces the panel's effectiveness. A solar panel that has never been cleaned could be producing almost a third less power than it otherwise could be. Some have reported a ten to fifteen percent loss of solar output due to dirty panels. From the ground the panels may appear to be clean, just like your windows. Up close however you can see the grime that has built up from the dirt and pollution in the air. A more noticeable deposit that can be left on panels is bird droppings. These tend to completely block the light from areas of the photovoltaic panel and can considerable reduce its effectiveness. See much more about solar panels maintenance below link
- Q:solar panel for 2 batteries(2 V)?
- I don't know what you have avilable to you down there, but if you were in the states i'd say go to a camping supply store they have lots of solar options out today. check one link below
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- Installing solar cells cost money. It would swamp the capital spending portion of the school budget. I doubt the school board would put it into the budget because of the cost involved. If they did I guarantee you that, when presented to the voters, they would turn down the budget. If you really want to do something, I suggest a fund raiser, but you are probably looking at raising more than $500,000. Good luck.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range