||Number of Cells(pieces):
150W solar panel for solar system
The 150Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 150W;
2)Max power: 150W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 150 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 150Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 4.16/8.33|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 4.58/9.16|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.1%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.2%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- Hi Igor, this is a very simplified version of the system I'm implementing in my shed. I used a guide found on an Answers! member's website, you may find what you're looking for there. Check out the sources section.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:are flexible solar panels possible?
- Yes, they already exist. I have one here.
- Q:Have a 40watt 20volt solar panel, how many watt of inverter do I need?
- It depends on what you want to run from the panel. A 20W inverter might last a long time, but would not run much. A 00W inverter might run down your batteries in a few hours. It might help if you posted how much capacity (Volts, Amp-Hours) the batteries have.
- Q:Do homemade solar panels really work?
- The technology of the solar panels is way beyond any DIY project. You can buy pre-assembled panels and install them, but you also need the devices to make the DC they generate into the AC your home needs. Also you will need the batteries for the nights and the times when the sun does not shine. Solar/ photo voltaic generation does work but is not a cost effective way to reduce your reliance on the electrical grid as of this time. They cost 2 arms and a leg, and take many years to come close to break even on the electrical savings. Do a search on the amount of power each panel will generate and then compute how much power you need and what the costs are. I believe in solar power, but not for an individual residence is it practical. Good luck.
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Most decent laptops can use 50W of power or more....so you'd actually need a large solar panel with good sunlight. I just looked up how big a 50W solar panel is....it's about 64x64 centimeters...which is very big and expensive! So, solar power may not be the best solution to power, or charge a laptop battery. Maybe there are some solar powered chargers that charge the battery very slowly, but probably not.
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- Solar thermal systems aren't really that much cheaper. You have to have complex systems to pump the water, heat exchangers, regulate the temperature in the panels so it doesn't get too hot, regularly inspect it for leaks, have a system to maintain a constant output temperature, etc. The return on investment of such systems are usually very long, on the order of several decades, even for very large buildings. If they were cost competitive with traditional heaters then they would already be much more widely used I think. Plus with solar thermal you have the unfortunate reality that technologically they aren't going to get much more advanced. That's probably not the case for PV panels. So the only way I can really see solar thermal being used on a larger scale would be some kind of subsidy. PV on the other hand may have a breakthrough tomorrow that drastically reduces its cost. I'd be curious to find out how well those solar AC units actually work though, I can see how they might have potential.
- Q:how to make your own solar panel?
- There are several types of solar panels. If you mean photovoltaic panels for generating electricity, that is a really advanced project that few amateurs are equipped to do. In the long run, it will be a lot cheaper and easier to buy factory made PV panels. You can try building one by sandwiching an array of photovoltaic cells between a sheet of glass or plexiglass and a sheet of aluminum. Remember that this assembly must be able to withstand great heat, and it must be sealed to make absolutely sure it does not leak.
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- a million. Do they scratch actually? No How do I eliminate snow from them without scratching them? purely wipe the snow off 2. What does the maintenance of many image voltaic panels contain? sparkling them with faucet water and paper towels as quickly as a month. 3. Are all image voltaic panels created from the comparable fabric, regardless of length? extremely the comparable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range