||Number of Cells(pieces):
1) High Efficiency
2) 24V DC standard output
3) CE, TUV junction box
4) Lifetime: 25 years
5) Warranty: 2 years
6) 90% power 10 years
7) 80% power 20 years
Maximum Power (Pmax) 120W Watt
Power Tolerance ± 3 %
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.50 Volt
Maximum Power Current (Imp) 6.85 Ampere
Open circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.50 Volt
Short circuit Current (Isc) 7.32 Ampere
Maximum System Voltage (V) 1000 Volt DC
Number of Cells per Module 36 Pcs
Cell Type Polycrystalline Silicon
Cell Size 156 x 156 mm
Bypass Diodes --- Junction Box 10Amp
Max. Series Fuse Rating 10A
Temperature coefficient of Isc ± 0.05
Temperature coefficient of Voc -0.33
Temperature coefficient of Power -0.23
NOCT 45± 2
Operating Temperature -40 ~ +85
Standard Test Condition AM 1.5, 1000W/m2, 25
**NOCT= Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Dimensions 1340 x 670 x 35 mm
Weight 15.00 kg
Type of Junction Box TUV certified, IP65
Length of Cables (mm) 900 mm
Cable Type, Diameter TUV certified, 4mm 2
Connector compatible to Type 4 (MC4)
Tempered Glass 3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
Frame (Material, Corners, etc. ) 35mm thickness, Aluminum
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- Are you thinking of installing electric solar panels or thermal solar panels or both? It would be better to install electric solar panels for electric heating. You can run 7 heaters as long as you do the calculations for the number of panels need for the daylight hours, and the required battery bank to supply the required power.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- Some are better than others. It depends on the manufacturing technique. All will degrade over time, some over decades, others over months (if they're defective).
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- Great okorder.com
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- In 2007, the cost of solar photoelectric power was 38 cents US per kwh while the cost of coal power was 0.6 cents per kwh but consumer costs for power were 2 cents per kwh as additional coal power plants are not being built so wind and natural gas are being built. Without government incentives, solar power are not economic. However, the UK has extensive subsidies for solar, I would suggest that you learn how to perform Internal Rate of Return ( IRR ) calculations and Net Present Value ( NPV ) calculations to evaluate your financial decision, excel has an excellent =XIRR() function to do this with. Most people talk about payback periods but that's due to the poor level of financial education in the population and payback periods don't give you an appropriate evaluation of the time value of money. With solar power, it's a razor thin line of economics so you have to get the calculations right to know what's in your best interest, the laymen hearsay isn't going to do it.
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- . Practically no. You have to account for startup current, and losses in the system. Ideally you would size your solar planel to provide the power you need to charge batteries in the day, for your needs at night. 2. Watts=Volts times Amps Really you just need to match the load and supply for volts, and make sure the supply has enough capacity to run your load. Current will take care of itself., in that the load will take what it needs to do its work. 3. It will bring the voltage down, causing the light to be dimmer.
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- The latter link has a decent explanation, if not a bit technical: One of the most fundamental limitations on solar cell efficiency is the band gap of the semiconductor from which the cell is made. In a photovoltaic cell, negatively doped (n-type) material, with extra electrons in its otherwise empty conduction band, makes a junction with positively doped (p-type) material, with extra holes in the band otherwise filled with valence electrons.
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- Have okorder.com . This could undoubtedly assist person!
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- get a voltage tester and test the output from the panel if it is a 24 volt output which is then inverted the reading should be that of the inverter. however if you solar panel installer installed an LCD panel that controls the electricity you can monitor any faults from the panel. Make sure that the panel you feel is not working is producing the same amount of electricity as the others. As for the bulb buy a new one from a different make and see what happens but by testing the output voltage and power you are bound to find the fault.. I have just thought of this the panels supply electricity to big batteries that then distributes power to all the house perhaps the battery supplying power to your room is faulty or the connections to the inverter might be faulty. BEST option if you can afford it because it will be expensive is to buy a solar monitoring system that control the panel and batteries you can even connect it to your laptop and control all the power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range