||Number of Cells(pieces):
1) High Efficiency
2) 24V DC standard output
3) CE, TUV junction box
4) Lifetime: 25 years
5) Warranty: 2 years
6) 90% power 10 years
7) 80% power 20 years
Maximum Power (Pmax) 120W Watt
Power Tolerance ± 3 %
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.50 Volt
Maximum Power Current (Imp) 6.85 Ampere
Open circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.50 Volt
Short circuit Current (Isc) 7.32 Ampere
Maximum System Voltage (V) 1000 Volt DC
Number of Cells per Module 36 Pcs
Cell Type Polycrystalline Silicon
Cell Size 156 x 156 mm
Bypass Diodes --- Junction Box 10Amp
Max. Series Fuse Rating 10A
Temperature coefficient of Isc ± 0.05
Temperature coefficient of Voc -0.33
Temperature coefficient of Power -0.23
NOCT 45± 2
Operating Temperature -40 ~ +85
Standard Test Condition AM 1.5, 1000W/m2, 25
**NOCT= Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Dimensions 1340 x 670 x 35 mm
Weight 15.00 kg
Type of Junction Box TUV certified, IP65
Length of Cables (mm) 900 mm
Cable Type, Diameter TUV certified, 4mm 2
Connector compatible to Type 4 (MC4)
Tempered Glass 3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
Frame (Material, Corners, etc. ) 35mm thickness, Aluminum
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The utility is your battery. Doesn't make any difference which is used first. At least that's the case in Calif. However, you need an electrician to do the attachment, and probably an inspection by the utility.
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- solar panels collect the suns energy and turns that into electricity that is then stored in batteries. attached to the batteries is another device that takes the power from the batteries and turns it into power you can use in your house. it is a very expensive power alternative.
- Q:How many solar panels would I need to power my washer machine?
- Can't answer your questions but you can find those panels for $984.50, which is signficant if you are buying more than one. An uneducated guess would be that one panel would be enough to power the clothes washer, but maybe not the clothes dryer. The washer is just a motor and a spinning device.
- Q:how does a solar panel works?
- Kinetic energy of the solar photons in the 'light', hit the surface of the compound, displacing the molecular components in it, creating a flow of energy carrying corpuscles down the wire. These - collected at the end of this circuit - produce energy sufficient to cause movement via the magnetic fields they cross on the either natural or electrically induced magnets they pass through. Basic principles to have in mind, is that these panels only produce ONE type of energy: direct. From one side (+) to another (-), and you must follow this principle when connecting. My suggestion is find the supplier and get instructions. They usually have detailed information. In order to hook up this panel, you must follow instructions.
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- You have to look carefully at your battery choice. If you use lead-acid, use only the sealed type. Then you need to select a battery charger that is tailored to that battery type. If you want to run 700 watts for 6 hours, that is 0kwhrs. A 200 watt panel will take 50 hours to charge that, probably more like 70 to allow for losses. Even is S CA you don't get 70 hours of sun per day. Even for 3 hours of nite use, that still needs 25 hours of sun. So you need much more than a 200 watt panel. Bottom line, you need to calculate your needs much more carefully. PS, 700 watts is very large. Check it. Are you using all that stuff at the same time?
- Q:What do I need to install a 40 watt solar panel?
- Whats the size of battery ? The time needed for your 40Watts panel to fully charge a battery depends on the size of battery. Usually battery size is mentioned in Amp-Hours (AH).
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- photons excite electrons in the silicon to a higher energy level
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar Panels can be used anyway were the panels can get sunlight. Increase efficiency facing north in Australia. You can place them on a roof of a building, caravan, boat, train, bus etc plus you can put them on stands on the ground. Great for camping. You can connect them to the electricity grid or use standalone systems to generate all the power you need. Germany is the leader in solar power usage and Australia gets more sun then they do It makes sense that all Australian households should use solar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range