||Number of Cells(pieces):
1) High Efficiency
2) 24V DC standard output
3) CE, TUV junction box
4) Lifetime: 25 years
5) Warranty: 2 years
6) 90% power 10 years
7) 80% power 20 years
Maximum Power (Pmax) 120W Watt
Power Tolerance ± 3 %
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.50 Volt
Maximum Power Current (Imp) 6.85 Ampere
Open circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.50 Volt
Short circuit Current (Isc) 7.32 Ampere
Maximum System Voltage (V) 1000 Volt DC
Number of Cells per Module 36 Pcs
Cell Type Polycrystalline Silicon
Cell Size 156 x 156 mm
Bypass Diodes --- Junction Box 10Amp
Max. Series Fuse Rating 10A
Temperature coefficient of Isc ± 0.05
Temperature coefficient of Voc -0.33
Temperature coefficient of Power -0.23
NOCT 45± 2
Operating Temperature -40 ~ +85
Standard Test Condition AM 1.5, 1000W/m2, 25
**NOCT= Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Dimensions 1340 x 670 x 35 mm
Weight 15.00 kg
Type of Junction Box TUV certified, IP65
Length of Cables (mm) 900 mm
Cable Type, Diameter TUV certified, 4mm 2
Connector compatible to Type 4 (MC4)
Tempered Glass 3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
Frame (Material, Corners, etc. ) 35mm thickness, Aluminum
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Check out this article. Thin film panels are the latest and greatest.
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- image voltaic charger employs image voltaic ability to offer electricity to units or cost batteries. they're oftentimes portable. image voltaic array: electric powered gadget alongside with an excellent array of related image voltaic cells image voltaic Panel is a crew of image voltaic cells arranged right into a panel which would be put in onto a flat floor. The panel captures image voltaic and converts it into DC ability.
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- Solar okorder.com/... you'll notice that they have different curves for different temperatures. But they do still produce power, certainly. I have an array on my roof, and it still manages to max out the inverter on a hot summer day. But I do notice that the top row, which is hotter due to heat rising from those below, consistently puts out a few less watts than the bottom row. So more sun is certainly better; direct light is exactly what's needed. But hot panels due to poor air circulation or high ambient temperature does cut into efficiency. (Solar thermal, of course, is a different story)
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- All okorder.com
- Q:how many solar panels?
- If he lives in a sunny area, he should contact a local solar installer about getting a grid-tied solar system to offset his electric bill. It's not necessary to supply all the electricity from solar. The system will work seamlessly right alongside grid electricity, and your father can choose whether to supply 20% of the electricity or 99% by sizing the system appropriately.
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels saves energy (electricity) because the power comes straight from the sun and stuff
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on. This is the photoelectric effect of the working principle of solar cells.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range