||Number of Cells(pieces):
250W mono pv solar panel solar module
We are manufacturer,can do OEM.
Certified to TUV,CE,ISO9001
Type of cell
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
7Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 100mW/cm2 25°C
Products Details show:
7years limited warranty on material and workmanship
25 years limited warrranty of 80% power output
(For detailed please refere to Limited Warranty Certificatd issued by our company) The speicification please find contact us at any time!
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment
30% T/T in advance, paid the balance against copy of B/L
L/C amount above 50,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight
Amount lower than 5000usd
7~10days after receiving payment for one container
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT)||45±2°C|
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||-0.33 %/°C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc || 0.055 %/°C|
|Container|| 20’ GP||40’ GP|
|Pieces per pallet ||26||26|
|Pallets per container||10||22|
|Pieces per container||260||572|
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Panels will cost in the range of 300-600 dollars for about 00 watts on average ( enough for one large lightbulb to run a few hours a day). The rest of the system needed will cost $2500-$4000. That is for the equipment. Cost for Installation?? Figure about 0 year life on equipment. It will probably never pay back investment, but will cut power usage. You can reduce power usage much more cost effectively buy simply conserving (Hot water temp. down, CFE bulbs, Better insulation, Better windows, Heat/Air a little colder/hotter, Attic ventilation, Geo Thermal heating/colling system). All of these measures will pay back sooner and save power usage. Solar will never pay back without major subsidies from the taxpayers. Particularly if in an area that has many cloudy days. Check it out. The calculations are basic and the facts are available if you really want them. Don't believe any salesmen or Environmentalists. They don't want you to know the facts.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork via Scott Aldous interior this text a million. advent to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-power subjects 8. photograph voltaic-power experts and Cons 9. so a lot greater coaching 0. See all actual technological understanding articles you have probably seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that for the period of no way decide for batteries, and specially circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient easy, they seem to artwork invariably. you need to have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway signs and warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to power lighting fixtures furniture. in spite of the undeniable fact that those larger panels are not as common as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're accessible, and not that troublesome to locate in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to power the electrical powered structures. you have probably additionally been listening to with reference to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the theory sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the sunlight. this could nicely be a seductive promise: On a marvelous, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of power in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we ought to deliver jointly all of that power we ought to actual power our homes and places of work for loose.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- View okorder.com/. Too expensive and it may be illegal.
- Q:where do you get little solar panels?
- You could build them yourself? Depending on the time you have.... They are having a special at the moment....
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- You will need more than a small solar panel to run a pump continuously, unless you don't mind that the pump only comes on during the day while the sun is out. st you need to know what the power demands are of the pump in question. Not only do you need to know the rate of the power draw from the pump, but you will also have to calculate how much power the pump will draw from your solar system every day. You will have to factor in that the sun doesn't shine brightly every day, of course there's also night, so you will need a storage battery, charging system to go along with your solar panel. Now most pumps like the one you described are 20vac. Most solar panels, the batteries, the chargers are 2vdc. In order to get 20vac you will need an inverter. Once again, you will have to make sure that the inverter you get can handle the demands of the pump. A solar system that actually works for you takes some carefull planning, it's not something that you can just hang from a tree. None of what I just descibed will be inexpensive by my definition, so if it were me, I'd dig a trench across the driveway, install some direct bury cable on a GFCI circuit out of my main power panel save a bundle.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Solar energy is a renewable energy resource and there are no fuel costs. No harmful polluting gases are produced. Disadvantages Solar cells are expensive and inefficient, so the cost of their electricity is high. Solar panels may only produce very hot water in very sunny climates, and in cooler areas may need to be supplemented with a conventional boiler. Although warm water can be produced even on cloudy days, neither solar cells nor solar panels work at night.
- Q:Can I get free solar panels?
- If you sent payment via the US mail, report them for fraud. Next, solar panels usually have a high upfront cost for the homeowner - but this is usually offset by a tax refund. The amount of refund varies by area. Check out the cost with a local installer - they have the most motivation to know all the tax breaks you can get. Then save for it, and in the mean time switch your bulbs to fluorescents, unplug your coffee pot, computer, VCR, microwave when off, and see if your energy company provides free insulation evaluation services. And reduce your temperature this winter by 2 degrees, and change that furnace filter.
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- You would need a inverter which transfer AC to DC. then you can connect it to your battery. You also have to check is your battery able to take energy coming from inverter. This might be little but tricky. Check the energy output and battery Voltage before testing.
- Q:Solar panel?
- i think it means that it will receive more (total for the whole day) when it is tilted to the most perpendicular to the sun. if you are on the northern /southern hemisphere, when the sun is not really directly above you. provided it doesnt automatically adjust
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- Both might be bigger. When it is cloudy and little solar (iciness) you'll have a breeze. When it is nonetheless and sunny, you could have the solar. When the batteries are charged, extra vigour from the windmill can also be shunted right into a resistance heater in a water tank, preheating home water, decreasing that price. Downside of windmills: There is a few noise. you do desire a tower of a few form to get above treeline. It's mechanical, so it's going to want periodic renovation and would possibly holiday, or will put on out, or be broken in a windstorm. Panels will final for many years, simply have to be wiped clean of snow within the iciness, and washed off, in case you are living in a dusty subject. They are hard, however the glass can also be damaged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range