Model NO.: Electrical Power Cable
Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
Insulation Material: XLPE
Current: AC Cable
Application: Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
Certification: ISO, CCC
International Standard: Bs Standard, DIN Standard, ASTM Standard
Armored Material: Steel Wire
Export Markets: Global
Trademark: KAIQI cable
Packing: Packing by Drums
Standard: power cable
Origin: Zhengzhou City in China
Production Capacity: 500 Kilometers per month
XLPE insulated power cables of rated voltages 26/35kV:
1. This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial.
Number of Core
Number of Strands
Diameter of Conductor
conductor screen thickness
Diameter with Insulation
Insulation screen thickness
Mental screen Diameter/No. (Soft copper wire)
Mental screen thickness(Soft copper strip)
Mental screen width (Soft copper strip)
Aluminium Wire Armouring AWA Diameter /No. wires
Max: DC Resistance(20)
Short Circuit Temperature
- Q:Power cable for portable dvd player battery says dc in 9v - 12 v, the player itself says 7.2v to 12v?
- What is the question here? Are you looking to buy a replacement power cable? One of the multi use ones would work fine, set it for 9 volts. The other important part is the current rating (amps or mA). What does the DVD player say it needs? Make sure the new power cord can supply at least that much. Voltage: try 9 first, if not work then try 10 or 11 or 12. No higher than 12. Current: the same number or higher than listed on the player.
- Q:Convert extra PCI Express power cables to 4-pin molex.?
- Motherboard does not furnish that connector for the video card. the flexibility furnish does. Take the facet panel off and notice if it has one. Can continually use a 4/6pin adaptor. maximum retail enjoying cards incorporate one. only make certain you have sufficient watts and +12V amps on the PSU to run the hot card. loads of video card advancements require an improve for the flexibility furnish besides.
- Q:Does voltage change if you split a power cable?
- No change in voltage.
- Q:Where can I find a replacement power cable for a Technics SL-D20 Turntable?
- Man that could be tough. It sounds like a belt drive turntable, I'm sure of the name of the part, but it's basically there to move the belt; it isn't metal so it isolates the belt, thus reducing vibration and transmission of motor noise. That's what I think it is anyway. I'll bet if you go on some audiophile web sites, you can find a parts listing for that model, and get a name and part number. Technics were very popular, I've got a belt drive one myself that I haven't hooked up in 10 years.
- Q:if we provide power through power cable will there be need of extra capacitor near load?
- Yes, if you are talking about a bypass capacitor. Electronics always requires a bypass capacitor near the circuit/IC. Having one at the end of a cable means the cable inductance is in series, and the impedance seen by the IC power supply leads is inductive and high instead of the needed low impedance that a local bypass cap provides.
- Q:SATA power cable does not stay in hard drive, causing boot disk failure...?
- Tape or a new hard drive.
- Q:can i use a pcie x16 to pcie extension cable to power a pcie x16 card?
- I doubt it will provide full power. You care better off using a PCI-Express x 1 video card, forget about x16...
- Q:Which guitar amp cable do I use?
- The power cable for that amp should just be a piece of wire...nothing else. The voltage is determined by what you're plugging it in to. Any standard IEC C14 power cable will work for you. Good luck. Greetings from Austin, TX Ken
- Q:what kind of power supply cable plugs into the hard drive?
- they are called molex connectors, for optical and hard drives, berg connector for floppy drive
- Q:can i use the dynex ac power cable for a sharp aquos 32 in LC-32D47UT or if i cant can someone give me a link?
- A power cable is a power cable. they are all essentially the same. If it fits, use it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range