Model NO.: Electrical Power Cable
Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
Insulation Material: XLPE
Current: AC Cable
Application: Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
Certification: ISO, CCC
International Standard: Bs Standard, DIN Standard, ASTM Standard
Armored Material: Steel Wire
Export Markets: Global
Trademark: KAIQI cable
Packing: Packing by Drums
Standard: power cable
Origin: Zhengzhou City in China
Production Capacity: 500 Kilometers per month
XLPE insulated power cables of rated voltages 26/35kV:
1. This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial.
Number of Core
Number of Strands
Diameter of Conductor
conductor screen thickness
Diameter with Insulation
Insulation screen thickness
Mental screen Diameter/No. (Soft copper wire)
Mental screen thickness(Soft copper strip)
Mental screen width (Soft copper strip)
Aluminium Wire Armouring AWA Diameter /No. wires
Max: DC Resistance(20)
Short Circuit Temperature
- Q:A power cable has length 2000m. The cable is made of twelve parallel strands of copper wire each of diameter is 0.51mm, what is the resistance of cable?
- Resistance (R) of a wire is given by: R = ρ.L / A where (ρ) is the resistivity of the wire in Ω.m ; (A) is the cross sectional area of the cable in m² ; (L) is the length of the wire in metres. Radius (r) of one strand = (0.51 / 2) = 0.255 mm = 0.000255 m Cross sectional area of one strand = πr² = (π * 0.000255²) = 2.0428 x 10^-7 m² Total cross section of cable = (12 * 2.0428 x 10^-7 m²) = 2.45 x 10^-6 m² R = (1.7 x 10^-8 * 2000 / 2.45 x 10^-6) = 13.87 = 14 Ω to 2 significant figures.
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:I want to put a switch in a power cable heading to USB Hub?
- Before you attempt this, make sure you have the following items: -Wire strippers -Electrical tape -Two terminal switch -Scissors IMPORTANT! make sure that the cable is unplugged from the computer and the hub before you do this! 1st, cut the cord halfway with the scissors. Next, remove the outer wire insulation from the two new ends you just cut with the wire strippers. Now strip the small colored wires that are now exposed. Then connect the red wire from one half of the cord to a terminal on the switch. Do the same with the other red wire from the other half of the cord and connect it to the other terminal on the switch. Strip the other small wires and connect them back to their appropriate colored wire. Finally, wrap each wire individually with electrical tape, then wrap the entire gap in the cord with it. Now plug the cord in and try it out!
- Q:Brief description of the difference between cable and cable.
- 1. home with a wired out, for a wireless router bar, the line of the problem are resolved
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- After the cable is burned out, the repair time is long and the loss is serious
- Q:Where does the power cable on LOST come from in Season 1?
- The underwater Dhrama Looking Glass station. Remember from the season finale of season 3 I believe, it's where Desmond and Charlie swam to to press the button thing to allow communication with the outside world, but those two women were there and then Mikhail showed up and Charlie ended up drowning after Mikhail threw a grenade at the control room Charlie was in, but before Charlie drowned he managed to tell Desmond that the freighter was not Penny's boat.... ringing a bell? The cable was to provide power to it.
- Q:Is the electricity in a power cable completely lost after unplugging it?
- Basically, the appliance works on the current flowing into it. When you unplug the cable (or hit the OFF switch, same thing) the current stops flowing, then the appliance then stops working. Very simple. .
- Q:power cable the same?for dell?
- You will most likely be fine, but check the power rating. If you look at the back of the PC, just below the power cable install you will see a rating for voltage. The cable should match that voltage. I cannot imagine that any power cable for a PC would be higher or lower than the standard, at least if you are in the US.
- Q:Where's my power adapter cable for my hard drive?
- That's a SATA drive - you're looking for a black connector, something like the one connected to the drive. If you don't have one (the white one that looks like it's touching the back of the drive in the picture is a PATA power plug), you can buy an adapter, so you can power the drive with the PATA plug.
- Q:I have the speaker,power, and negative cables. Do i need the amp remote cable too?
- Yes, the remote cable is what turns the amp on and off with your stereo. Without it you'll get some nasty noises when you turn your stereo on or off. Even if you keep the radio on all the time, the amp will get power before the radio powers up when you start the car and you'll get a nasty, possibly speaker blowing, thump when the radio turns on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range