|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- At present the technology to create silicon solar cells is incredibly energy intensive. It is not logical to compare the cost of oil to the cost of a solar cell because they are not priced according to energy input. Oil has a strong advantage in that it is concentrated solar and geothermal chemical energy that has accumulated over millions of years. The price of oil does not reflect its energy content, but the cost to retreive it. Electrical energy used to produce a Photovoltaic cell is not priced in any proportion to oil. By some calculations it will take about 50,000 KWh of energy produced by the PV cell before it can recover the energy used to manufacture it.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- you'll have to use 3 panels connected in series or use a dc to dc up converter, the former is a better option
- Q:Home made solar panel?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:How does a solar panel charge controller work for batteries?
- In digital circuitry almst anything is viable. Virtually. The changing of voltages and currents is most of the time viable however not constantly effective. Sure it is extremely easy to make use of the 24 volt energy panel to charge a 2V financial institution, offered that the 24 volt supply has the fundamental current potential to hande the load.
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- it depens where you live(north or south)how many solar panel you have,what grade solar panels,how many rechargeable batteries etc.
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- sunlight is collected by cells in a panel which is transefered to enrygy
- Q:how long do roof solar panels last?
- All okorder.com/... PV warranties typically allow for 20 percent output degradation over the module’s 20- to 25-year warranty life. But measurements of many modules put into service in the 980s show that it’s unusual to see even half that much degradation. Many of those earliest modules still perform to their original specifications. It is safe to say that modules carrying warranties of 20 years or more have a high probability of working well 30 years from now
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- There is an abundance of free energy available on this planet. Wave, wind, solar, (underground), and many many others that I can't remember right now. If some of the multi-trillions currently being spent being spent by the US government on defence (and the rest of the planet defending ourselves FROM the US) were re-directed towards exploiting sustainable, long-term energy supplies, then much work would be generated and the cost of energy would drop significantly - in the long run. So, why are we not utilizing these sources of energy? Unbelievably short-sighted right-wing political ideology, that's why! One thing almost never reported about nuclear power, is that there isn't much nuclear power fuel available on this planet. I think I can quite honestly state that when the time comes when we are forced to move from non-renewable to renewable energy production, it will probably be far too late with far too much damage done and the environment will collapse and become incapable of supporting oxygen breathing life-forms. I concluded many years ago that capitalism will probably end all life on this planet one day. Capitalism IS right-wing politics! Do you now see where the problem is coming from?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range