|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- You can't directly connect solar panel into household electrical system,you need to convert DC power to AC power more over it will cost more amount...
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:Which spectrum of sunlight generates the electricity in a solar panel?
- I think it's in the Ultra-Violet range because Solar Panels will still put out almost full power on an overcast day.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- hmmmmm trees would squash em and solar pannels would electric cute em............... :)
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- Those two requests are somewhat at odds with each other. Trina and Suntech make panels that are generally good value. You can search the web and find your best price. If this is for something that does not need to last long, you could get amorphous panels and save some money. But they will degrade quickly in a few months, then slowly over a few years.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Only okorder.com/... Each battery will will need to be enclosed in a box from the weather to preserve it as well as the charge controllers. All this work can be done with success, but will be costly if that's what you want, and want it done right. You have no short cuts around this unless you want to damage your cameras? I still say it would be much easier to run conduit under ground for your power supply to each camera, and it would cost less money and time.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- I just got a quote for my place. It came out $8/Watt installed. The quote was for 24 - 20W panels. Dividing the total quoted price by the 24 panels comes out to $,750 per panel. This includes the complete system with the converter and cutoff switch to connect it to the grid. This is also a top-of-the-line system. There are cheaper systems with shorter life spans. My quote was for a system with a 30 year life expectancy. There is a Federal tax credit in 2009 of 30% that will bring the system cost down. There are also nice state tax incentives in CA.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I have an inverter that I use in my vehicle. It is rated for 400 amps this is it's maximum capacity. I can use it for less. It converts 2V DC to 20V AC. So Thais is all I need and may be your cheapest option. If your panels are producing a lot of amperage you may need a regulator to stop charging when your battery is fully charged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range