|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- solar panels should be used where the sunlight is abundant,you can use mirrors or lenses the concentrate sunlight,solar panels will absorb more light.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- reckoning on the place you reside, the mixture of federal, state and city tax credit and rebates can offset the cost of photograph voltaic panels appreciably. however, till you utilize fairly some electrical energy, it ought to take some years for the panels to pay for themselves. you're truly paying for your electrical energy beforehand. The extra you utilize and the extra it expenses according to kW/hr, the speedier the cost would be offset by employing the mark downs. do no longer setting up photograph voltaic panels on a house you're renting or one which you will possibly sell contained in right here couple of years. it is not functional to un-setting up them and pass them to a clean homestead. power conservation is a thank you to cut back your enery expenditures with the backside up front cost. in case you have no longer had an power audit, see in the adventure that your power provider does them at low or free of charge. setting up timers on air conditioner thermostats. in case you have electric powered water heating, have a timer put in on that besides. Water heating is between the main important power wasters available. Why save the entire tank of water warm once you basically use it interior the morning to bathe? in case you have your heart set on having photograph voltaic panels yet can no longer handle to pay for the upfront cost, analyze the companies that do installations on your section. some have hire and hire/purchase innovations now.
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Solar panel alone? No. With the appropriate storage system and inverter, perhaps. You will need to do the calculation - as follows: In a solar day that averages about eight hours, you will generate about 67% of your rated output over those 8 hours. That means you will have made 340 watts. Your refrigerator will run for about four (4) hours per day on average if you are very careful about opening and closing. If you have a 400-watt (average-when-running) fridge, you will have a small cushion that will be absorbed by inverter losses, charger losses and so forth. So, with an adequate set of storage batteries, a good charger and a good inverter, you just might be able to operate that small fridge. No icemaker, no other power drains. But, two 250-watt panels would be better.
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- I'm okorder.com/... . That means that not only do they guarantee the panel won't completely die, they guarantee that it will deliver a certain amount of power. That suggests that manufacturers expect most panels to last longer than 25 years. Our panels have been up a little over 5 years - no trouble yet. In a dirty location, or where the panels are mounted flat, occasional cleaning may be required. In many place, the morning dew and slant of the panels is enough to keep them clean. In my limited experiments with our panels, I saw little difference in power production between a panel that appeared dingy to the eye, and one that was just cleaned. There is a component called an inverter used in most solar power systems. That generally has a warranty of 0 years, so expect it to break after 5, to be replaced at a cost of a few thousand dollars. Or maybe repaired for less. The kind of solar power popularly installed today does not use batteries. Batteries are generally only for remote installations that did not have grid power when the solar was first put up.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- Sorry, I can't really help you :[ Google some stuff, look for help from people who know what to use. If I were you, I'd go with the lead-acid battery.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- Even running over one with a mountain bike will break the pannel. Now depending on how you run it over it might still produce power. If the circut is unbroken then what ever cells were not shattered and severed will work but most likely at a lesser capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range