||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel with high efficiency
Place of Origin: Hebei China (Mainland)
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Warranty: 25 years
Connector: MC4 compatible connector
Junction BOX: lP65 Ralated/Past the TUV certificate
Backing Color: White
Frame Color: Silver
|Cell type||Mono-crystalline silicon solar cell|
|Solar cell type||156*93.6 mm|
|Number of cell (pcs)||4*9 PCS|
|Maximum Power||100 Wp|
|Mctual measurement results||86.4 Wp|
|Optimum operating voltage||17.3 V|
|Optimum operating current||5.78 A|
|Open ciruit voltage||21.6 V|
|Short circuit current||6.13 A|
|Tempering glass thickness||3.2 mm|
|Frame Material||Clear anodized aluminium frame|
|Operating temperature||-40 C+85 C|
|Storage temperature||from-40 C~+85 C|
|Maximum wind resistance||60m/s|
|Surface maximum load capacity||200Kg/M2|
|Maximum hail load capacity||25mm, 80km/h|
|Efficiency of panel||14.50%|
Other Power Available:
|Nominal Power||Max Voltage||Max Current||Open-Circuit Voltage||Short-Circuit Current||Module Size||Solar cell (MONO)||Weight||Arrange|
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- The thing is having a solar panel is a great advantage when you want to have save a money but it doesn't necessarily means that it will cover up your expectations. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- They should do fine.
- Q:how to store energy from solar panels?
- If you are buying a kit, chances are there is an instruction manual in there on how to mount your solar panels. You can also ask for assistance from the store.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- For safety purposes and liability, I do suggest that you should hire a professional solar panel installer. The solar panels has a lot of engineered like work, So better hire someone who has a fully aware for this work.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- apparently okorder.com/ <== this is a more lighthearted link. so the problem is not, what color stuff is. the problem is, how much energy can the planet lose? as far as the solar panel, consider, if that same amount of energy fell on the roof, some would be reflected and some would be absorbed. if it falls on a solar panel, some of the energy will get converted to electricity. so there will be less that needs to be radiated and lost. therefore, when they're working, solar panels, even though they're black, produce cooling.
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- If okorder.com/ for some ideas.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- but it's very interesting and I wanted to ask you. In your case this is good solution, but I saw flexible panels in OKorder much cheaper than 250$. This is the price of standard solar panel 20w. Maybe your panels with better efficiency? I know that flexible panels are less than half efficient than regular panels, thats why you need twise more area to get the same output. What is your usage of this energy in this van? I know there are many ideas of solar cars, but if this solution is efficent enough today? Thanks!
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- There are a lot of solar panels available today's. The problem of the efficiency is the proccess of converting, these cells use the photons of the sun to react with the ( Si compound inside the cell) due to the little thing that cell's are only a fraction of these energy is converted, remember that solar cells are paper thin and the really problem of these cells are the voltage not the amps. A single 3x6 inches solar cells can produce 3.6 amps but only 0.5 volts.
- Q:Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- I would because it will help me consume less energy and it will not have any effect on our planet earth. AlsoThere is no waste involved like you would get with fossil fuels, and no pollution to expel into our atmosphere. In the middle of winter we would normally be using enormous amounts of fossil fuel, proving very costly. Residential solar power does not give us this problem. This will help our planet alot
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range