1. Easy installation, high mechanical strength.
2. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load.
3. High efficiency polycrystalline solar cell.
4. Excellent performance in low light environment.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
1. We will reply with in 24 workingday hours.
2. The size and voltage of solar panels can be customized by customers' requirements.
3. Professional manufacturer. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
4. We have a professional engineers team, we can answer your questions about our products.
5. Each step after many tests to ensure that the panel can work normally.
6. We will be offer a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- 60 Watt Solar Kit 60 watts not much. Max. Power*: 60 Watts Voltage at Maximum Power (Vpm): 6.7 V Current at Maximum Power (Ipm): 3.30 A 0 or 20 of them plus inverter plus battery's not real viable I think how much energy was used in the manufacture of the cells,unfortunately a long way to go
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- Actually they do make these... u have one but the voltage is no guaranteed as depends on the radiation from sunlight. I have a 8v 60Watt folding solar panel... works great and does charge laptop but not consistent. It works better when you also have an external battery with you as well. Battery will charge laptop Solar panel will charge battery Also most important... put laptop screen on super dim / power savior mode or else laptop will eat up energy. I have a desktop replacement hp laptop and able to keep it charged at 9volts just under 2amps... (38 watts)... on power save mode of course ALLPOWERS 8v 60Watt folding solar panel charger Also.... Poweradd Pilot 30000mAh multi-voltage (9v -20v) portable chargers. Remember solar panels are nothing without batteries... not just for storing at night but also storing all the energy you can get. If not you would only be powering the load
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- This year my friend put in $54,000 worth of solar panels on his roof (7KW). He got a $2,000 rebate from the state. So his cost is $42,000. Now this summer, in the heat of the day, when he runs his air conditioner, he is still selling a trickle of power to the company. Other times he sells a lot. At night or on cloudy days, he buys power from the company. His payback period is going to be about 25 years. But this will be 0-5 years after he dies, probably.
- Q:solar panels, wattage?
- You okorder.com/ Solar Pro Magazine another of their publications
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- For a starter you would look at how many watts you use. And how deep in you want to go. 80 watts at 2volts dc is nice.. But getting it to 20 ac. You will need a good inverter, battery's. There is things that you can replace in your house that will run on 2 volts. Lights fans. But to answer your question you would first have to look at what you use or and what you want to change over. I have got 900 watts of panels and 2700 Amp hours of battery's on one system. That will run all my lights computers and TVs Also on this I have converted a ups for the 20 VAC. I have been working on this for 0 plus years with no plans to finish. ( there is no end for what you can do with the power of the sun)
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Are there any extra unseen costs? (tools, energy converter, ect). Yes. Batteries or Inter-tie, charge controllers, inspections, wiring, inverter etc. 9. How much is it to get an electrician to hook you to the grid? Call for a quote. 0. Is it better to hook to batteries or the grid? Pros, cons, why? Batteries are expensive and only last several years. Maximum power is limited by the size of the inverter. Grid-tie eliminates the need for batteries but then you have to purchase a very expensive grid-tie inverter.
- Q:harbor freight solar panels ?
- Actually, if you are looking to start slow and inexpensive, they are an economical way to get your feet wet, so to speak. I also tried the make them yourself kits, where you get a stack of cells, a frame and solder and you have to get the glass and assemble it yourself. I combined the Harbor Freight kit with one of those panels. Problems you will run into start with the kit having no inverter and not much information on any kind of power storage, you get to work that out for yourself. I initially wired them to provide all the power for the ceiling mounted lights in a small house, on a totally independent circuit, using 3 car batteries for storage. It worked perfectly, however the code inspector I got from the City could NOT fathom that my system had no connection whatsoever to his grid and would not pass it, even though I showed him the separate breaker box that was not supplied by the line coming into the house for the rest of the power. I finally gave up on him and put the lights back into the main system and use the solar setup to charge cell phones and occasionally power a lamp, as the inverter has plugs right on it. It keeps those car batteries fully charged going on 4 years now, with no issues detected at all.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range