1. Easy installation, high mechanical strength.
2. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load.
3. High efficiency polycrystalline solar cell.
4. Excellent performance in low light environment.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
1. We will reply with in 24 workingday hours.
2. The size and voltage of solar panels can be customized by customers' requirements.
3. Professional manufacturer. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
4. We have a professional engineers team, we can answer your questions about our products.
5. Each step after many tests to ensure that the panel can work normally.
6. We will be offer a good discount for big amount.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- They can but it takes a lot of panels. A home averages about kw power. Peak power is higher (3-6 kw) but you can handle that with load leveling storage batteries. The total maximum solar flux is about kw/square yard (or square meter). Solar panels are around 0% efficient. Because the Sun travels across the sky, the overall power is about /2 this maximum but then ony during the day (/2 the time). Since you need to recharge your batteries for nighttime, etc. and battery charging is about 50% you lose abother factor of two. So, assuming the Sun shines every day, you can power your house on 80 square yards (700 square feet of solar panels). This is still very rare because the investment in solar panels, batteries, converters, etc. far outweighs what you spend for commercial electricity.
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- Those two requests are somewhat at odds with each other. Trina and Suntech make panels that are generally good value. You can search the web and find your best price. If this is for something that does not need to last long, you could get amorphous panels and save some money. But they will degrade quickly in a few months, then slowly over a few years.
- Q:how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- Yes. If there is any light, even on a cloudy day, a solar panel can generate power. But the amount of power generated is much less when the solar panel is not in direct sunlight (about 90% less). On a cloudy day, typical solar panels can produce 0-25% of their rated capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on the density of the clouds, and may also vary by the type of solar panel; some kinds of panels are better at receiving diffuse light. SunPower solar cells, for example, have been designed to capture a broader range of the solar spectrum. By capturing more red and blue wavelengths, their solar panels can generate more electricity even when it’s overcast. Ultraviolet light also reaches the earth’s surface in abundance during cloudy days (if you’ve ever been at the beach when it’s cloudy and gotten a sunburn, you’ve experienced this firsthand). Some solar cells are in development that can capture UV rays, although these are not out on the market yet. Even with a standard solar panel on a cloudy day, though, you will be able to generate some power when it’s daylight. The same thing is true in foggy weather. If you live in a city with frequent fog, like San Francisco, you’ll still be able to generate electricity when the fog rolls in. :)
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- The main property of solar panel is to convert solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel has been made to convert solar energy i.e. natural energy into electrical energy. A combination of solar cells together forms a solar panel. Solar panel converts solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel depends on natural and free resource rather than paid resources. Easy to plant. Low cost. Long lasting. Pollution free.
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- Most experts believe solar electric modules have a lifespan of at least 25 to 30 years and most manufacturers provide a warranty for this period. However, the truth is that we don't really know for sure since most modern solar panels have not been in existence that long. Many experts believe the actual number could be much higher, possibly as much as 50 years. What is very clear is that solar modules are extremely durable and lose very little of their energy generating capacity over time. From: bit.ly/tpTfK
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- 2.20 approximatey (2 /4 -- ish) X = (tan7)(8/tan45)
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- Here okorder.com/... Within this structure, the electrons are not really lost from the system. An electron just gets enough energy (from light) to be able to leave its atom, and float freely around the structure. Hence you have electrons in motion, which is the definition of electric current. If the lights go out, the electrons just settle back into one of the atoms that is missing an electron.
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range