1. Easy installation, high mechanical strength.
2. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load.
3. High efficiency polycrystalline solar cell.
4. Excellent performance in low light environment.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
1. We will reply with in 24 workingday hours.
2. The size and voltage of solar panels can be customized by customers' requirements.
3. Professional manufacturer. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
4. We have a professional engineers team, we can answer your questions about our products.
5. Each step after many tests to ensure that the panel can work normally.
6. We will be offer a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- The best suggestion I can give is to call solar installation companies in your area, and ask for their recommendation as to what to do. They may recommend a technical college with an appropriate program. With unemployment rising, new jobs in solar will likely be scarce for a while. You might also inquire at roofing companies. If you apply at a solar company, and can demonstrate that you already have roofing experience, that will be a plus.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- Since you are asking for a rather technical answer you should be aware that solar panels come in several varieties. Two broad categories are photovoltaic panels which have achieved marketable efficiencies of around 24% and solar thermal panels which are routinely achieving efficiencies of between 60 to 80% while they are also much cheaper than photovoltaic panels. So the short answer is solar thermal panels. But what can you do with solar thermal energy. The answer is just about everything you can do with light energy. Sometimes additional equipment makes the efficiency drop to near that of photovoltaic panels. The trick is to keep the devices as simple and as efficient as possible. Solar thermal can of course be used to heat our homes. But it can also be used directly for air conditioning. The type of air conditioner uses a slightly different principal but it is one of the oldest that was once used in ice houses before refrigerators. It is known as an absorption system. At some point you may want to make electricity from the sun's heat. The most efficient commercial systems are not photovoltaic but solar thermal. There are several commercial systems where increased scale improves efficiency. The most efficient is a solar parabolic dish system combined with a stirling engine. At around 30% efficiency it beats photovoltaic and other thermal systems. At this level of commercial development, the various systems are more often described as solar collectors rather than panels.
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- so, you think that the best idea is to just keep focusing on oil and not to try to compete? EVERY CON I've talked to on here goes on and on about how green energy is a bad idea? yet, here's China, with a focused goal and actually making it happen... wonder how far we would be in the US without the cons fighting us every step of the way... how's that buggy whip business going cons? THAT'S what we mean when we say thanks to Republicans do you think green energy isn't going to happen? China's already doing it... we can either catch up, or give up... and give up has a big unempmloyment rate attached to it...
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- You have the area of the solar panel. You know their efficiency. What you need to know now is the energy (per area) delivered by the sun. The energy delivered by the sun can be found on the internet. Earth ,43 – ,32 W/m² (wikipedia) That is offcourse for your solar panels perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. If they are under an angle you should see what the area of the projecton of your solar panel is on a plane perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. So know you have the intensity W/m² and an area (or effective area). Here you go the energy deliverd by the sun. And 30% of it is what you get out of your panels.
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- 200 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- You need to be more specific about what type of solar panel. ) PhotoVoltaic (produces electricity) 2) Fluid (Glycol) (heats water or air using a heat exchange tank) 3) Fluid (Water) for pool water heating
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- No they don't have an outlet. The wires attached to the solar panel can be attached to say a battery and keep it charged during day even during.use. At night you use battery power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range