Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: ZW
Theory: Centrifugal Pump
Structure: Single-stage Pump
Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
Pressure: Low Pressure
Warranty: One Year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard plywood or carton for each self-suction pump|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days after receiving pre-payment|
ZW Self-Priming Pump
1. High viscosity
2. Good self-suction ability
3. Centrifugal pump
4. Simple structure
ZW centrifugal self-priming pump Adopting axial return outside mixed type, together with unique design of impeller channel, it not only has the function of self priming without bottom valve and injected water which is same as self priming clear water pump, but it can also pump sewage with solids with diameter of 60% size of caliber and fiber with length of 1.5 times of the caliber.
Application: Sewage, water with particles
Capacity range: 3.2~400m3/h
Head range: 12~80m
Caliber range: 25~250mm
Power range: 0.75~110kW
Max medium temperature: 150° C
Material: Cast iron, stainless steel
Using range: City environment protection water treatment, water supplying; Chemical industry; Pharmacy, printing and dyeing, rubber and plastic industries, paper making, cooling and circulation system, etc.
Specification performance data table
- Q:Overheating problems... radiator? thermostat? water pump? head gasket?
- could be several things always check the simple things first thermostat and cap the water pump will not always leak if it is bad if you dont see it leaking grab the fan or the pulley on the pump and try to move it if you get any movement it is bad check the oil see if it is brown and milkey looking if it is then it is your head gasket this will also make it hard to start check the plugs to see if they are wet if so there is water in the cylinder which means head gasket and always have the head checked for cracks or being warped a machine shop can do that for you
- Q:WHAT WATER PUMP SIZE?
- Your pump rating will depend on the requirerd flow and so with your pipe size requirement. A goulds submersible pump can deliver heads up to 500 ft.
- Q:Will installing an upgraded water pump void warranty?
- You are correct about the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act. Any part that doesn't change the form, fit, or function can be used in place of the OEM part. My question is what is this upgraded pump going to do for you. Does it deliver more water per minute? If you have no other modifications, my wouldn't a stock or exact replacement work for you? If the pump adds water delivery, then they could argue that the water is traveling too fast in the system to effectively cool the engine.
- Q:what do you need to do to remove water pump?
- I believe if you are looking at the motor the water pump will be to your left on top of the motor and to the front. Drain the radiator. There is a big smooth pulley that turns the water pump loosen the 4 10mm bolts, remove the belt the remove the bolts. Under the pulley there will be 5 or 6 8mm bolts remove those, make sure a drain pan is under the pump because there will be some residual coolant in the motor. Scrape the old gasket off of the engine block then reverse the procedures to install the new pump. Make sure you torque the pump to the proper specs so that the pump housing does not distort. You can pick up a Chiltons manual for that car a local parts store that can walk you through this in greater detail with pictures. Good Luck
- Q:how to change a water pump on 1999 chevy venture?
- has the different paintings been performed previous to it over heating? and because then purely the pump became into replaced? i could verify your oil and notice if it has water in it, it incredibly is going to appear like chocolate milk if it does. additionally verify your coolant and notice if curiously grimy, could desire to be effective and green. in case you detect water in the two one then you definitely've a blown head gasket and that's the rationalization you're over heating and your heater wont paintings precise the two somtimes warm and chilly.... an elementary vacuum leak down attempt on the coolant gadget will point out in case you have a leak, and in case you are able to no longer discover the leak from a hose or gasket then it incredibly is going to likely be inner with the aid of the pinnacle gasket. good luck
- Q:how to change water pump on 1998 hyundai sonata?
- it really easy, first go to any car parts store near u, i recommand (napa) auto parts. u may ask for a book to look or ask for print out instruction. any way u need a wrench and some tools, look in the front, there r u radiator, follow the hose that came out and it will go to u engine and right there is u water pump, take the hose out and take water pump out and put the new one in, but some time it not the water pump, it could be the bell, or just the termostat locate on top of weter pump or to the side it the out water to go to engine , so how u know u water pump broke, but u want to save money get u phone book out and look for used auto parts and order u water pump around ($20) and just go to library and look for auto book and go from there, or go to auto zone ,they have print out for u, ...should na drive toyota
- Q:problem with well water pump?
- it sounds like either your pressure switch is messed up or your pressure tank isn't working right
- Q:How serious is a broken water pump on a car?
- I will try to put this simply. It is very serious. Water cools your engine and without the pump to circulate it, your engine will overheat and very quickly damage itself. Even if you add water constantly, it is not being circulated, your engine will overheat and the new water you will put in will probably instantly boil and rush up into your face. My advice. Don't drive it until you can get it fixed. Sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am concerned for your safety and I don't want you to wreck your engine and you will if you keep driving it. The damage you can do is like this. The engine overheats and seizes up. This means that the engine parts, pistons and rings have expanded beyond design limits. They break inside and wreak havoc. The crankshaft and big end bearings can seize also. If all this happens, you are looking at a reconditioned engine. Fix your pump. It's cheaper
- Q:What could cause a water pump to break in a 3 year old car?
- There may be a few answers, one may be the bearings went or have worn out. However with only 18,000 mi. it hardly seams likely. Another is when the water or coolant does not have enough anti-freeze, not only for the winter time but also for the summer time. From freezing the pump to warping the parts in the pump when over heating.
- Q:Can a water pump....?
- The water pump is only an impeller and moves fluid through the engine for the purpose of cooling. With that in mind, no, it should have no effect. Suspect you have a vacuum leak that is causing your high idle, check for a high pitched whistle and when you find it, fix it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range