Details of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
Packing and delivery of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:How do I get the oil on the floor?
- If it is a composite wood flooring, directly with the brush that kind of oil detergent brush on it. If the solid wood flooring, then, with a special floor cleaning agent. excited about the moxibustion version of smoked care to try not to touch the water. Kitchen and dining room or floor tiles is better, the floor will affect the floor of the service life, not good maintenance, can not come.
- Q:There is probably a square of a box of composite flooring
- Each board is different
- Q:Has anyone ever been to the 13th floor haunted house?
- Ive been to the 13th floor haunted house. most people dnt think its real but dats a rumor 2. it is located in dallas by spur 408 gioin to frwy 20 the exit is grady niblo. this is an old building said to be haunted for over 40 years and you go in in a group of five but in order to get ur money back you have to get to the 13th floor. the reason its scary is bcuz u get seperated from your group in order to get ur prize. the cost is 50 dollars but not everybody makes it because it is really haunted you hear people crying and things be fallin and its real fuking dark
- Q:how to repair floor cracks?
- If you are talking about ground floor.Underneath your floor below PCC whatever material your contractor used has loosen.No matter how many time you fix the floor.The problem will return.It will be like curved floor.Get hold of the contractor and tell him to fix the problem.
- Q:fix nails in Vinyl Flooring?
- If you can't raise the floor and don't want to remove all the nails then your best bet is to put screws in next to the nails. This will hold the subfloor tightly down and help to stop the nails from creeping up. intermittent moisture will still swell and shrink the wood though which will pop up the nails eventually.
- Q:laying pergo over oak floor?
- Home Depot carrys a flooring called Allure. It looks like wood but its vinyl and really cheap. Installs over just about anything and unlike Pergo its moisture proof. Its super easy to install too. This would probably be cheapest but I would really look into getting the real wood floors refinished, you will be SO much happier with real wood.
- Q:Floating laminate flooring for kitchen?
- put in your cabinetry first, then your floor, then your appliances. different cabinets have different footprints, which is why you put them in first. your appliance should go on top of the new floor in case you want to replace them or move them for whatever reason. since you're on such a tight budget, comparison shop for the cabinets and counter top, with the economy the way it is, you may be able to get a good deal on cabinets & counters. you may also want to remove the old cabinets yourself, and if you don't damage them, you could donate them to habitat for humanity or another charitable organization. once the cabinets are installed, measure for your flooring, for appliances check out the scratch and dent departments, you can get a good deal for something that could have a dent that no one will notice or see.
- Q:does vinegar & hot water remove the shine on laminate floating floors?
- Vinegar is acid and strips the finish. I use dish detergent. Dish detergent is really the only benign substance that gets things clean but will not harm the finish. My neighbor uses ammonia. I think that's just a weaker acid myself. Yes, vinegar is acidic and will harm finish.
- Q:Mobilehome floor, cover or replace?
- I just got done replacing floors in a mobile home and you should take up the old floor first, Its got some glue like the other guy said at the floor joist to keep squeaks down and can be ripped up with a crow bar and check the floor joist for rot or your wasting time and money. I took a reciprocating saw and cut around the walls because they do sit on the flooring and is better then having the 3/4 inch gap where it meats what you did not change. After a few swear words and some sweat you will be glad and think about it, If you leave rotted wood under new wood some where down the road it will buck what you put down. good luck..
- Q:Dumbbell chest press - floor vs bench?
- floor presses isolate the inner pectoral and shoulder and uses include toning. bench presses (more common) allow the entire pectoral to strengthen with more travel for your arms to go. Incidently floor presses are not advised as practical for minor fibromayalgia occurances.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range