Details of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
Packing and delivery of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:laminate floor question(removal)?
- No .Laminate must be laid on a flat, semi level floor. Level with in a 1/4 per 10 l/f..So you ll have to fix the flooring 1 st before installing the laminate. Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar, I ve done a couple 100 000 s/f of laminate and many training classes by laminate companies.. GL
- Q:Liquid shoe polish get on the floor tile how clean
- With the toilet paper after drying, and then wash the detergent or wash the rub on it
- Q:contractor refuses to correct uneven floor?
- Contact the Better Business Bureau & The Consumers Protection Board in your state. File claims! Trust me it works!
- Q:uneven floor?
- You need to float the floor to make it flat. Do NOT use extra adhesive. It will never dry and will come up between the tiles for years. Use any good brand of float, Henry has one. Sand after it drys for a completely smooth floor. A pro installer will spend MORE time with the prep than the installing.
- Q:Type of metal flooring?
- diamond plate, google image it.
- Q:The floor of the floor to strengthen the wear and tear, and may be caused by frequent towing tables and chairs, how to repair?
- Replace the part of the just fine
- Q:why is my refinished oak floors swelling up off the floor?
- Is the flooring over cement or sub flooring? Sounds to me as if moisture is playing a part in this. Check to see if there is water pipes or drainage pipes beneath the floor in this area. If so they may be leaking and causing moisture build up between the hardwood and sub flooring. If no water leakage is occurring it could be just ground water evaporating through the flooring. With conventional flooring you can place 8 mil plastic on the ground underneath the home ( if you can crawl under there ) should stop moisture. When you refinish flooring and remove the coating it opens the pores of the wood up, which allows moisture to be absorbed. Sometimes more than it should. Hope this helps some.
- Q:Floor Seating Restaurants NYC?
- omg! you're looking for the same thing that I looked for for three months after I moved to NYC from Boston. I found it. It's a nice, charming little Cambodian joint called Tey-Bahk It means good eating. It's on McMillan and Taft in a brown building. I hope I've helped. Also look at the reviews on Yelp. They're amaaazing and the food is even better.
- Q:Is underlayment needed for laminate floors?
- yes, but I believe the proper term is called sub flooring.
- Q:what are pergo floors?
- A sad excuse for wood flooring. Yes, they are an inexpensive means of achieving the hardwood look but, they will not wear the same way. You especially DO NOT want them in any area with the possibility of water exposure.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range