Details of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Water Proof Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
Packing and delivery of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:rainbow floors is it possible?
- it may be achieveable yet very complicated paintings. better in case you had extra human beings helping. you're able to could do it in sections. The trick is to maintain an extremely stable and rapid furnish of concrete going into the type. you do no longer prefer to end and then initiate returned. you in many situations prefer to maintain a damp side. which ability you do no longer prefer to place moist concrete up against concrete this is already commencing up to therapy. this is complicated to do on a huge slab pour.
- Q:When tiling a wall AND the floor, how close to the floor should I get the wall tile?
- It okorder.com
- Q:on the ocean floor?
- Q:Laminate Flooring Questions?
- I used the snap together flooring with the padding on the back, But I did use Water Proof wood glue along the grooves, that way if they do get wet you would have time to dry it, You just can't flood the floor when you mop, a damp mop is all you need, they do have a durable finish, just make sure you leave a gap around the walls and nail the base board/ trim into the wall and not into the floor. a nail gun 18 guage works great for this. and make sure the flooring sits in the room for 2 days before you use is, because it has to adjust to the room's heat and moisture, what is really nice is that you can level your floor any way you want and the new floor will cover all the ugly stuff under neath. I had 3 drop in the corner of the kitchen (old farm house) and screwed board in it to raise it and covered that with thin underlay wood,
- Q:How do you clean floating floors?
- Sweep floating floors regularly with a broom or dust mop to maintain dust and dirt accumulated through every day traffic. You may also use a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment to get dust out of corners. Spot clean with a mild cleanser and a damp cloth in the event of spills or other stubborn dirt. Do not use an abrasive scrubber when cleaning dirt and debris from the floor, as this may damage the surface. Never flood the floor with water if you need to mop up a spill, as this will cause permanent damage to the floor. Clean up any puddles of water immediately with a dry cloth or sponge. Clean stubborn nail polish, paint or crusted food stains with a cloth doused in a small amount of nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. Gently wipe at the debris until it comes clean. Do not scrub. Don't panic if wax gets spilled on your floating floor. Wait for the wax to dry and cool, then scrape it away gently with a plastic scraper. After scraping, use a sponge and mild cleanser to wipe the area clean. Use a piece of ice to harden chewing gum and then scrape it off with a plastic scraping tool the same way you would scrape away wax. Follow up by gently wiping the area with a damp sponge and mild cleanser. Check manufacturer instructions before you clean your floor, as most manufacturers provide their own cleaning tips and instructions to help maintain the longevity of your floor. In some cases, manufacturers will provide their own brand of cleaner.
- Q:Vinyl Plank Flooring?
- I had laminated wood flooring and that looked good but it's not durable. We replaced it with porcelain tile, now that's a very strong material. The kitchen needs to be very durable, because there is a lot of traffic going through. It does cost more, but in the long run, it's worth it.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring in the name of the difference between the two words
- Wet with a wet cloth or wet mop, but to dry the point. Long time to engage in times, usually sucking dust like.
- Q:What is the best mop for my kitchen floor?
- My sister has hardwood floors and swears by her shark steam mop. After a regular mopping, you can wipe the floor with a damp paper towel and it still comes up gray. But after steam mopping, you won't find any traces of dirt. I wish I had heard of it back when I had hardwood floors....
- Q:Radiant heat floors? Are they any good?
- The only downside to radiant heat floors is you can't put down wood floors over it. They are fine as long as you are happy with carpet, tile, laminate or vinyl.
- Q:No hole on the floor?
- I live in the US and we don't have holes in our floors. Use a mop and soak up the water.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range