Specifications of the Green Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Green Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
Packing and delivery of the Green Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Is the house first or the first floor?
- Generally speaking, it is the first to do the ceiling, to avoid the other parts of the wood floor when the protection of improper damage. If the protection can be done properly wood floor first.
- Q:can you install pergo flooring over existing VCT tile flooring or should you take it up?
- Yeah, despite what the instructions say, you can install laminate on top of almost any even, hard surface. I've put it on top of slab, linoleum, and sub-flooring without any issues and without ever using the plastic vapor lock sheet.
- Q:proper installation of linoleum floor?
- It all depends on how you want to put it down. It is very important to have a smooth sub-floor as most surfaces will transfer any imperfections to the new floor i.e. bumps,dirt,and even patterns from previous flooring. You can either do a floating floor, where you just lay it down. Then there is a full spread glue down, where you glue the entire surface of the floor down. finally, there is just doing a perimeter glue down where you just glue down the floor around the edges. It gets a little tricky if your room is larger than the usual 12' width that the flooring rolls come on and especially if you have a pattern match. Seams need to be very tight so they are not noticable. After the floor has been put down it need's to be rolled with a very heavy roller to adhere the floor to the glue and remove any air pockets left.
- Q:on the ocean floor?
- Q:how do u clean up soda on a hardware floor?
- Just clean it up with water and a junk cloth. Then dry it with a towel.
- Q:What is the moisture-proof mats for solid wood flooring?
- To the local building materials market or the local floor to sell the floor of the store, buy and floor 3% of the square, the general solid wood flooring Tongao Fu hundred Hao know Hao version of tons of commonly used aluminum moisture barrier, that is, aluminum, , Similar to the color of stainless steel, the other side of the white was transparent foam material, mainly for moisture-proof water, the general specifications for 50 meters long 100 meters free, wide 1 meter or 1.2 meters, the installation of each Strip of aluminum film with a transparent adhesive tape into a whole piece, as far as possible around the wall to turn up around 5 companies, so that after the installation of the floor and the baseboard, to enhance the role of moisture, such aluminum prices in general Ex-factory price in the 0.2-0.3 yuan per square meter, the wholesale price of 0.5-0.6 yuan per square meter, the retail price of 1 yuan per square meter, I think OKorder should also have, just account with the cost of freight is cost-
- Q:How do you remove flooring adhesive from cement ?
- Hand floor scraper is your best bet. The glue from the Parquet will be very hard since these old glues almost crystallizes . Getting the high stuff off and then use a grinder if you need to get it to cement again. VERY dusty though..There are no solvents safe to use in a residential setting that will work . Depending on what you are going to put down again will determine just how clean you need to get the flooring. Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar.GL
- Q:What is the floor board?
- The quality of the elephant or the nature can be!
- Q:Healthy wood flooring which brand is good?
- Europe to send the floor is relatively more healthy and environmentally friendly.
- Q:How to repair concrete basement floor?
- I would recommend filling the hole with sand, making sure you have it under the pipe (you did use PVC this time right?) and tamped somewhat, up to about four inches under the top of the rest of the floor. You can use a two by four to level the new concrete with the existing floor. Mix up some sakrete or concrete mix and put this on top of the sand to level with the existing floor and finish it to match. Stay off of it for a few days to let it cure. If the old floor had wire mesh in it, you may want to put some in the new floor concrete.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range