Specifications of the Green Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the Green Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
Packing and delivery of the Green Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Floor seam solution: 1, the floor paint a small crack, serious, resulting in film stripping
- In the CAD drawing plastic floors are used to express the grid, in the filling - pattern fill - user-defined, you can choose.
- Q:Floor sinking?
- the flooring is swelling do to humidity this is the humps. In the winter it will shrink. the flooring was not put down correctly (no room for expansion) Hard wood flooring that is nailed down is the worst. I have better luck gluing down hardwood or leaving expansion gaps. The laminate flooring needs a 3/8 space around outside perimeter for expansion ( so called floating floor) unless glued down.
- Q:how do you solve an equation with the floor function?
- The floor function maps a range of numbers into a single function. So there are infinitely many solutions. You could solve it as an inequality. 16=floor((100*floor(.15*X))/86) means 16 <= 100*floor(.15*X))/86 < 17 Rearrange those inequalities to isolate floor(.15*X). Then on each side you'll once again have a range of values for .15*X. Edit: 16*0.86 <= floor(.15*X) < 17*0.86 13.76 <= floor(.15*X) < 14.62 But because floor is an integer, that means that floor(15*X) has to be 14. It's possible I might have gotten a range of integers at this point. floor(.15*X) = 14 14 <= .15*X < 15
- Q:which is better to cut laminated floors?
- I've used both, just make sure the teeth of the saw is coming into the finished edge. If you use a circular saw a paneling blade may work best, but I had good luck with a 40 tooth carbide tipped blade.
- Q:Why does the floor produce seams?
- The ground floor or the environment is too large and the expansion of the floor, when the ambient humidity is reduced, the floor water loss shrinkage, resulting in shrinkage is too large; the weight of the room Symmetrical display. Preventive measures include: selection of plastic pavement, the edge of the spring with the spring to withstand, to ensure that the floor does not move, so that the gap evenly distributed; the ground should be installed moisture film; indoor heavy furniture on the side. Tencent Asia Pacific home for you to answer.
- Q:Does anyone have Duraceramic flooring?
- DuraCeramic is a very good product. It is a cross between ceramic tile and vinyl. (made with a limestone base) It is designed to flex if you have movements in the floor, thus it unlikely to crack. If you choose to grout the floor, the grout is stain resistant. I have personally seen hundreds of installations on this product. It looks very real, but it is warmer & quieter. In fact we have several contractors that have installed DuraCeramic in thier personal homes, after seeing it at the job sites. I know you will love this product as well.
- Q:How do you properly mop a floor?
- You are leaving the dirty stuff on the floor? How are you picking up the Pinesol mixture? You wring out the mop, mop, clean in the solution, wring, mop, etc. Then clean mop in clear water and rinse floor by going over it again, changing water from time to time. The put a big bath towel under each foot and skate the floor dry to eliminate water streaks.
- Q:what type of barrier should go under vinyl stip flooring?
- You have one of two choices. You can either remove the glue from the subfloor or add a layer of lewan board (1/8 thick) to give you a clean surface to adhere your vinyl floor to. Be sure you use the proper adhesive for bonding your floor to wood. Also check the height of the finished floor to make sure the transition into other room is at the same level and doors clear the flooring. If necessary, you can get a thicker underlayment to elevate the flooring to the correct height. Just stay away from OSB (oriented strand board) and especially MDF (medium-density fiberboard, a.k.a. particle board). Both of these decompose with moisture. Stick with good old plywood. It won't let you down.
- Q:How does sea-floor spreading account for the age of sea floor?
- Here ya go.
- Q:Solid wood floor decoration pay attention to what
- If the keel, then the wood keel to leveling, in the corner seams leaving 6 ~ 8mm of the seam, to prevent thermal expansion and contraction.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range