Specifications of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Packing and delivery of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Delibery time: 25days.
Advantages of the High Quality Laminated Flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest;
The following pictures for reference
- Q:What is ocean floor mapping?
- The ocean floor is now mapped from space. When this was done underwater mountain ranges were discovered (presumed before and point depths found by sounding from ships but extent never fully known until space age). These ranges are active and are due to larva build up from the Earth's interior i.e. the surface is split at these ranges and the split is a plate boundary. It was also from the larva deposits that had been pushed further and further away from the original activity that it was proved from the magnetism of the deposits that the Earth's magnetic field reverses at long regular intervals.
- Q:asbestos in vinyl flooring?
- have it tested. that is the only way to know for sure.
- Q:What's the best flooring?
- Dirt, its green, easily replaced, renewable, and soft to the feel , and never goes out of style.
- Q:Composite floor construction process
- Composite floor ground construction procedures: cement mortar leveling oil - mat composite wood floor moisture - proof mat - composite wood floor board installation. Composite floor layer construction is mainly composed of surface layer of the fixed and the surface of the surface treatment. Fixed way to fix the main fixed. That is, with the yuan nail will be fixed on the surface of the cement floor. The shape of the board should be considered to facilitate the laying of nails, fixed and solid, the use of beautiful requirements. For corridors, aisles and other parts, should be laid along the direction of walking; and indoor rooms, should be along the light shop nails. For most rooms, along the light shop nail, with the direction of walking is the same.
- Q:Rocksolid floor prep question...?
- If your floor had what is called a burnt finish when installed and is 10 or more years old, the floor's concrete finish won't bubble much at all. The burnt finish micro-finishes the concrete surface mostly eliminating the tiny air bubbles and almost tempers the concrete. Then add 10 years and your concrete is TOUGH! I am assuming you are doing a garage floor paint system and using epoxy, with or without paint chips. You have followed the procedure correctly and are ready to go. Give it plenty of time to dry after painting. Another tip to make the floor last as long as possible is to let your vehicle sit outside after running all day until the tires are cool before parking. The tires can get hot enough to ripple the paint just underneath them
- Q:Help with hardwoord floors!?
- Sand it down and refinish it (stain, polyurethane). You can rent a machine and do it yourself or pay someone to do it. You could also put a throw rug over it if you can't refinish it.
- Q:Installing vinyl floor tiles?
- Yes u can, but not needed. As long as the surface is clean, It will stay put.
- Q:How to fix a sagging floor?
- How To Fix Sagging Floors
- Q:Bathroom decoration is to first paste tiles and flooring or to install the first water heater and toilet?
- The first to install the installation of water heaters and toilets need to pay attention to the investigation of the tap water, drainage pipes, and then began to paste tiles, floor, and finally install the water heater and toilet and other sanitary equipment.
- Q:Should we refinish floors or paint floorboards first?
- Okay, so if by floor boards you mean baseboards then I say refinish the floors first. You can do it in either order. But refinishing a floor is really messy and you are more than likely going to have to go back and re touch up your base boards... painting them once is hard enough. Just make sure after you do the floors and start painting that you keep a rag handy with mineral oil on it. You can buy glue remover for hardwood floors at any home improvement store (mineral oil) and wipe up any paint that gets on the floor. It wont hurt your floor I promise.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range