Details of the Decotative Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:LOL for a detailed explanation of the role of A floor and methods
- A floor is used in the ADC is when someone else's assassin to cut you when you take a step A someone else take a step A you other people this role is to make someone else's attack speed slow down because you go about the assassins have to go You can not slow down their attack speed but reduce the output of others do not step too much Try to reset the attack gap to stop immediately as soon as possible. Someone else to continue to take this is one of the essential elements to play a good ADC
- Q:Sticky linoleum floor?
- If you mean the laminate wood, then any water problems can make it buckle. (For example, if dishwasher or plumbing causes a flood). Otherwise, the laminate wood should be fine. Clean: ½ cup white vinegar in a gallon of water. Use damp towel (wring out excess water) to dip into solution to wipe floor, dry floor if needed. Wet mops may bring too much moisture to the floor. Floor can warp, if soaked.
- Q:How to paint concrete flooring?
- Stained concrete and clear sealer can look very nice. Painting is also an option. Just be sure the product you use is specifically for concrete floors and read the direction carefully. The main thing is to have a clean surface with no dust and dirt. If you just use regular wall paint you will be in trouble.
- Q:Can I seal a painted garage floor?
- No you can't seal over paint. If you want to apply an epoxy-based sealant then all the paint will have to be removed from the floor. There are good chemical paint strippers that you can use to remove the old paint. Contrary to what the post said, you will need to acid etch or grind the cement of your floor after you remove the paint. The reason of this is that epoxy based floor sealers need the pores of the concrete opened up and exposed in order for the epoxy to adhere properly. If you don't do this then it just peels up off the floor like your paint did. This does not hurt the finish of the concrete, it actually will make the epoxy last much longer.
- Q:traditional ground floor ?
- Constructing is a big word it could mean foundation work for some, walls to another framing, masonry, finishes, decoration, painting, flooring, something that is learned over a lifetime or a paragraph in a textbook. The tradition could be Western, Eastern, Northern, Southern or any ethnic, geographical, or historical location or time on the globe. Even what is considered a ground floor is called the first floor in other parts of the world. So perhaps you could define your question a little more.
- Q:Using antique slate for flooring?
- There is actually no difference setting a slate floor compared to the ceramic floor.Make sure the base floor is very solid and level. Preferred to lay on concrete or cement board. Can use the same adhesive and grout as with ceramic.Remember grout color can be altered to your preference. Stay with the same thickness as the ceramic. Rent a tile saw. slate can be cut easily.Work out a pattern to the floor before hand. Slate will scratch and scuff easier. but when sealed is beautiful. I think you will be very pleased.
- Q:The floor in my house slants. How do I level it?
- Better Questions Yield Better Answers I've had a lot of practice leveling homes, floors, and rebuilding floors. I'm afraid you've not provided enough detail here. First -- what kind of floor? Wood joists? Cement? Second -- What kind of foundation? (or is this a mobile home?) Third -- Do you know what is causing the slant? And - while you state it slants from outside wall toward the center, you didn't give us any indication whether that is a slant uphill, or downhill. Fourth -- is there any damage to the structure? How you go about re-leveling the floor will depend greatly on how you answer these questions. For example -- if this is a concrete floor - you're most likely going to have to call in a mudjack crew (if it is ONLY the floor that is sloping), or helical foundation repair (if the slant is downhill to the outside wall, and the foundation has in fact settled). Usually the same business can do either type of repair, but which type depends on the answers. If this is a wood joist floor, then we'd need to know if there is, again, a foundation problem, or rotten joists, etc. -- or perhaps its a couple of bowed floor joists. Also -- what is under the floor? Do you have a crawlspace, or basement? (You wouldn't have either if this is a home built on a cement slab - but you didn't give any hints) If this is a problem with rotten joists, they would have to be replaced, of course. If this is a problem with broken joists, they can be repaired, or replaced. If this is a problem with bowed floor joists, they can be repaired. If this is a problem with structural supports they can be releveled. If this is......and the list goes on, hehehehe. Feel free to email me, if you'd like to discuss this project further. I can walk you through what will need to be done, but we have to have more details. Good Luck
- Q:Why do buses have sparkly floors?
- The floor has a tough plastic coating that will not hold dirt and gives good traction so nobody slips and falls. It actually has little teeth that grip the soles of shoes. You are seeing reflections off those teeth.
- Q:Ways to get my floor cleaned?
- Hardwood floors are hard to keep clean, especially with kids and dogs. We have HW floors and 3 house dogs...and it's currently pouring rain outside...so I know your problem. My wife cleans the floors with Murphy's Soap oil, and when it's good and dry, she uses Orange Glo Hardwood floor 4 in 1 floor cleaner, and applies it with a Swiffer Sweeper and dry Swiffer mop pad . It gives a fresh look to the floors. Many times, she skips the Murphy's and just uses the Orange Glo. This works as good as we can keep it with our dog circumstances. Papaw
- Q:Moisture in Pergo floors?
- I have pergo floors as well and the answer about ventilation is spot on the mark. I was sure to use a rubber based padding as when when I installed mine to prevent any moisture. Is it possible that you live in a very humid area? I don't know the specifics. It may be best to check with a reputable local contractor. I have lived all over the United States and each area carries with it, their own separate building challenges.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range