Details of the Decotative Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Features of the Decorative Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:What are quiet floors really like?
- My friend was the RA of the quiet floor last year. Trust me, she enforced quiet hours, even when her friends visited her. Her residents had fun though. They weren't drunk and partying at 3 in the morning on the floor. But they still hung out, played video games, talked, went out, etc. If you don't want to live on the quiet floor, see if you can switch to a different floor.
- Q:What kind of flooring is best for dance?
- Wood floor works well, but I don't recommend practicing jumps on it unless the floor has been sprung.
- Q:What accessories are required for laying composite flooring?
- What accessories are required for laying composite flooring?
- Q:how to deaden sound between floors in a home?
- If you could insulate the floorboards from the joists, that would cut a lot of noise. But since the floor is probably already in place, the best you can do is to put padding and carpet above, and insulation (fiberglass batt or other) above the downstairs apt. wallboard ceiling. You can also attach acoustic ceiling tile to the apt. ceiling. If any walls also are shared between upstairs and downstairs, you'll want to insulate those, too.
- Q:why would anyone choose a middle floor apartment over the top or bottom?
- It's good
- Q:Prove that the floor(2x)=floor(x)+floor(x+1/2)?
- Floor X
- Q:Anyone have cork flooring?
- I do not have cork. However, I have installed a lot of it. It really is a pretty good product it is durable, looks nice and it is easy to maintain.SOme brands I like are; Wicanders and Ipocork. Hope this helps
- Q:pelvic floor exercises.???
- This sounds graphic, but it really isn't. Push like you are having a Bowel movement. Then, pull like you are trying to stop your pee flow. Hold it. The more you practice this in and out/hold iit procedure, the stronger your pc's will be. Believe me, you'll know what I mean, and what a blessing it is. There are several web sites that sell vaginal eggs and other tools to help you strengthen your PC muscles and there are recommendations on those sites. The 'eggs' make great tools. I hope this helps!
- Q:Floor tile problem on Sims 2?
- It's both that you just should not have a wall at the first ground, you'll be able to placed a kind of columns within the construct mode to position help on your second ground. Or it is that you just constructed a staircase there. Hope I helped! :)
- Q:Feedback regarding cork flooring?
- Cork wouldn't stay clean, and how WOULD you clean it? I would use tile. If you want it soft, there are some commercial grade linoleum type floor coverings that are rubbery or soft-- but you can clean them like a tile floor. They are starting to be used in hospitals, and are nice. I'm not sure about the toxicity, though. Probably pretty expensive, but so would cork be expensive, and a waste of money because you couldn't clean it.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range