Various sizes for the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Advantages of the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Features of the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:asbestos in vinyl flooring?
- have it tested. that is the only way to know for sure.
- Q:Do we get indoor floor lights that can be fixed to the floor?
- Most any floor light can be fixed to the floor. The cautions: Is the home a rental? Are you on a concrete slab or a wood floor? Does the slab have hot water heat tubing embedded? You will be putting screws into the floor. Would your land lord allow it? A hot water embedded concrete slab can leak if you accidentally puncture one of the tubes. If all of the above are ok, here we go.............. Do you have access to wood working tools? ie. table saw, electric hand drill etc. Or a neighbor/ friend with? The base plates of the floor lamps could be drilled directly through the metal and then screwed down, this easiest. Can you live with this cosmetic damage to the light base? If not, decorative wooden blocks can be fabricated out of hardwood. Stained, clear coated, and or painted. You will want to table saw a rabbit notch about 3/4 inch to 1 inch long on one end of each block at a blade depth that is a little less than the thickness of the light base. This will help clamp the light base firmly to the floor when screwed down. Make three blocks for each light base. The tops of the blocks can be decoratively tapered and the edges rounded over with a router to give a pleasing profile to the finished product. Hope this helps. you can e-mail me through Yahoo Answers with additional questions.
- Q:Do you have a solid wood floor?
- It depends on you do not do the keel, and do, if not a difference between the flatness does not matter. Do not do on the flatness requirements are very high.
- Q:Shop tile or laminate flooring?
- Tile decoration is not worse than the composite floor, on the contrary will be more noble and elegant. Composite floor life is not low, the quality of the normal use of home for several decades there is no problem. It is determined from the use of habits or the use of the environment to decide it. Such as ordinary guests, live on the first floor, the family has pets, etc., the proposed choice of tiles; if the family has a small baby, like walking at home and so on, then choose composite floor. General tiles will be more luxurious living room style, composite floor more home taste.
- Q:scratch new kitchen floor how do I fix it?
- ceramic tile? lenolium?
- Q:Tile On Countertops & Floors?
- Don't tile your countertops- you will regret it! The grout is hard to clean, not to mention unsanitary. Do yourself a favor and opt for some sort of solid surface- corian, granite, or quartz. If that is not in your budget there are really nice laminates out there. But, matching your countertops and flooring color-wise is a good decision.
- Q:Best thing to WAX kitchen floor with.?
- Ammonia is the final save it diluted to lessen fumes and open all domicile windows and turn on the followers. try this quite a few situations and additionally you're able to desire to have your wax bumped off with out injury to the animals.
- Q:how to deaden sound between floors in a home?
- If you could insulate the floorboards from the joists, that would cut a lot of noise. But since the floor is probably already in place, the best you can do is to put padding and carpet above, and insulation (fiberglass batt or other) above the downstairs apt. wallboard ceiling. You can also attach acoustic ceiling tile to the apt. ceiling. If any walls also are shared between upstairs and downstairs, you'll want to insulate those, too.
- Q:Wood floor moisture-proof pad is what material
- Plastic, or the best choice.
- Q:If the living room and bedroom full wood floor to step stone?
- The general situation is not needed (only need to press the line on the line), only in the bathroom needs, but if your living room and the law of the body of the secret agent to wear agent, but the restaurant is close to what can be, no need, The door is white is the best choice for black stepping stone will be better.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range