Various sizes for the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Advantages of the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Features of the Best Choice Laminated Flooring
1. 100% Water Proof
2. Stain Resistance with UV coating
3. Sound Absorption
4. Various colors and specifications
5. Economic for Residential and Commercial
6. Easy Installation and Maintenance
7. Material Recyclable
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:What is the moisture-proof mats for solid wood flooring?
- To the local building materials market or the local floor to sell the floor of the store, buy and floor 3% of the square, the general solid wood flooring Tongao Fu hundred Hao know Hao version of tons of commonly used aluminum moisture barrier, that is, aluminum, , Similar to the color of stainless steel, the other side of the white was transparent foam material, mainly for moisture-proof water, the general specifications for 50 meters long 100 meters free, wide 1 meter or 1.2 meters, the installation of each Strip of aluminum film with a transparent adhesive tape into a whole piece, as far as possible around the wall to turn up around 5 companies, so that after the installation of the floor and the baseboard, to enhance the role of moisture, such aluminum prices in general Ex-factory price in the 0.2-0.3 yuan per square meter, the wholesale price of 0.5-0.6 yuan per square meter, the retail price of 1 yuan per square meter, I think OKorder should also have, just account with the cost of freight is cost-
- Q:floor shine?
- you may attempt cleansing and sprucing them then upload a sealant to guard them. a lot of those could be chanced on at a close-by tile save. cleansing them is the easy section and can be achieved with heat water and a comfortable cleansing soap however the polish and sealant may well be somewhat greater complicated. you may stick to the instructions on the kit or ask the staff the place you purchase the products.
- Q:When you replace flooring...?
- Taylor no you do not have to replace the sub flooring unless it is bad only if it is bad just make sure your sub floor is tight not loose otherwise you wind up with squeaks an that will annoy the hell out of you the way to tighten your floor if it is loose is to screw it down with wood screws and make sure they are counter sunk Good luck with your project oh and btw your should be straight or else your floor will look like the ocean with a good waves if you need to replace sub flooring make sure you glue it down with a tube of liquid nails sorry for the book lol
- Q:What is the width of each piece of composite wood flooring?
- The general width is 120-130mm, the visual effect is the best. The length of the words are generally 900-91 bear Cao solid 丨 change bucket whale 0mm. See yourself like it. If you look at the effect, small size 450mm long, 75mm wide is also good. But the market above is relatively small. Agree 0 | Comments
- Q:How to remove a paint can stuck to floor?
- Try a real thin spackle knife & lightly tap around the perimeter & it will eventually come loose. The can has probably rusted & you don't want to hit it too hard, keep some rags handy when you do this.
- Q:How do you level a floor, for installing lamanited floors.?
- First unlike the guy said you don't have a subfloor problem these are just inconsistancies that comes with any thing you buy especially in lumber. Floor layers use a stuff called floor leveler it is easy to mix and easy to put down all you need is a flat troweland put a coat on the floor. It kind of works like a concrete trowel. Just put the stuff on the floor and let it dry then your best be is to put down some kind of underlayment. The profesinals will tell you a hard wood underlayment, like oak or white birch etc... I have yet to understand why they do that but most places won't warrenty the floor without the stuff. After you get that down all you have to do is lay your vinyl and you are done.
- Q:Leveling uneven OSB sub floor?
- I would suggest having a hardwood flooring contractor patch in some boards then refinish the hardwood floors, that is if they are salvageable. I have salvaged some that were in really bad shape.
- Q:Falling through the floor dream?
- hi Jimmy, falling through ã floor and trying to cross an invisible floor would say to me that the endeavor I am attempting to do in my waking life is being literally shown to me several things: that the support I need either emotionally, physically or spiritually that I counted on is actually not there, Its an illusion without substance. I would take it as a warning to re-think what I am doing and with whom. do they really have your back, or is it an illusion? Perhaps the best person to depend upon is yourself. Thats what I would think, were this my dream. zolz Uriel
- Q:Why do buses have sparkly floors?
- The floor has a tough plastic coating that will not hold dirt and gives good traction so nobody slips and falls. It actually has little teeth that grip the soles of shoes. You are seeing reflections off those teeth.
- Q:why is my refinished oak floors swelling up off the floor?
- Is the flooring over cement or sub flooring? Sounds to me as if moisture is playing a part in this. Check to see if there is water pipes or drainage pipes beneath the floor in this area. If so they may be leaking and causing moisture build up between the hardwood and sub flooring. If no water leakage is occurring it could be just ground water evaporating through the flooring. With conventional flooring you can place 8 mil plastic on the ground underneath the home ( if you can crawl under there ) should stop moisture. When you refinish flooring and remove the coating it opens the pores of the wood up, which allows moisture to be absorbed. Sometimes more than it should. Hope this helps some.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range