Details of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
| 0.30mm, 0.50mm|
|Thickness|| 4.0mm, 5.0mm|
|Plank Size||101.6mm x 914.4mm/4'x36', 152.4mm x 914.4mm/6'x36'|
|Backing Layer|| Recycled PVC & Virgin PVC available|
|Edge Detail|| Squared edge & Beveled edge available|
|Surface Treatment|| UV coating|
|Surface Texture|| Wood embossed|
|Installation|| Click System|
Specifications of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Hot Sale Wood Grain Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures are for reference
- Q:How to fix sagging floor of a closet?
- If there's a obtainable guy around, he can do away with the door and trim approximately 3/8 inch of fabric off of the backside.to circumvent the timber from splintering scribe a at present line with a pointy blade, utilizing a at present side and prepare protecting tape including the scribed line. utilizing the at present side returned, clamp it to the door and now make the cut back, utilizing an excellent cut back trim blade in a around observed. this permits a suitable cut back without splintering. some professional's will seal the backside edge of the door right this moment to circumvent destiny humidity subject concerns to go into the door and probably reason warpage,
- Q:Laundry: What type of vinyl flooring?
- I would go with linoleum, as the tiles don't stick to painted surfaces. Linoleum will require a laminate board underneath.
- Q:How does sea-floor spreading account for the age of sea floor?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How does sea-floor spreading account for the age of sea floor? How does sea-floor spreading account for the age of sea floor
- Q:how to clean floor grout?
- yes , oxy clean , or bleach if the grout is dry, if it's wet grout your cleaning off from just layed tile , use a wet sponge only.
- Q:What's the difference from a 1st floor apartment to a 2nd floor apartment?
- Consider the noises you and your neighbors make. The sound of loud music travels upward, making it an advantage to live on the bottom floor either to avoid as much of it as you can, or the top floor to keep complaints from neighbors about you to a minimum. Also, listening to footsteps from upstairs neighbors can be annoying. If it is important to you, upstairs apartments sometimes have vaulted ceilings, downstairs apartments don't. If you wish to avoid stairs, live downstairs.
- Q:How to raise building from floor?
- 1. Empty the shed. 2. Disconnect the walls from the floor. 3. Use a floor jack and a 4X4 to jack up one side of the shed. You will need someone to hold the 4X4 vertically with one end on the jack so that the other end can be jacked up to reach a structural part of the roof or a rafter. Jack the side up about 3 inches. 4. Place a 2X6 board under the raised side with the flat sides of the board parallel to the ground and placed so that the board extends about 3 feet beyond the shed on both sides and so that the wall will sit on the 2X6 when you finish step 5. 5. Lift the 2X6 up until it touches the underside of the shed edge. Prop the board up on other boards so that there will be about 2 inches available under the board 6. Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 on the other side of the shed. 7. Continue lifting the same two sides 3 inches at a time until you have the shed sitting on 2X6 boards and the boards on cinder blocks about 8 inches above the ground. Don't lift one side all at once because some sheds are flimsy and would collapse unless you alternate lifting the two opposite walls. 8. Replace the floor. 9. Use the floor jack and the 4X4 to take one side of the shed at a time off the boards and remove the 2X6 boards and cinder blocks. Do the lowering a couple of inches at a time alternating between the two walls that are on the boards. 10. Connect the walls to the floor. 11. Take lots of pictures before, during and after. 12. Brag until everyone is tired of hearing about it. Mayan
- Q:how do you remove laminate flooring?
- It should be a floating floor. If it is glued together, then you can't save it. I like Don's answer, might be fun. Cut it up in manageable strips, have fun. If it is snap together, you might be able to save it for another project. You'd have to remove the baseboard or shoe, but you could save most of it. But if you don't care about saving it, go back to the circular saw. If the floor is the thin plywood tongue and grove with hardwood veneer of yesteryear, then you have quite a chore. Cut it up, and scrap, scrap, scrap. Some of that type was glued down. I'm sure it will very tough to remove by using a floor scraper and elbow grease. But that's only way I know of to remove the glue.
- Q:Ballet/ dance floor? help?
- I do not believe that to be right
- Q:Creaky Floor any fix ?
- If you do not have a carpet down you and the floor is just the floor boards it is just that the floor nails they have used have become loose. Buy some new floor nails and hammer down the places it squeeks. You should be able to see where the old ones are and hammer next to those. (you need to hammer into the floor joists). Use a hole punch to ensure the nail head is not raised. If you have carpet down then you can still do this but finding the joists is hit and miss. Becarfull and think about what might be under the floor, pipes etc.... If you hammer where current nails are in you should be OK.
- Q:sloping floors?
- it may be that the soil has settled over time and allowed the concrete foundation to sink, also it is possible that there is termite or fungus damage to the posts and girders under the floorboards and the weakened wood is no longer holding the load. old houses almost always have sloping floors, but unless there is wood deterioration or rapid settlement it usually isn't a cause for concern
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range