Details of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Hot Selling laminated flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Hot Selling Laminated Flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Liquid shoe polish get on the floor tile how clean
- Shoe shoes fall on the tiles is a common problem, when the wash is not clean is the long bones to pay the mouth of the mouth of the problem, the general situation with detergent or detergent can be clean, if not, you can use Clean the kitchen fumes of oil clean, can also be used kerosene, diesel, gasoline. If the tile itself is a problem, you can use the pigment tune with the same color after the brush, so that the color penetration of tiles, but will be careful not to lose shoe on the ground; the way for the brick is not applicable.
- Q:Can a vinyl floor be refinished?
- Check out a product called super-Crylic Floor Finish that you can buy at Smart & Final. The product is a tough acrylic co-polymer finish that goes down easily and requires minimum maintenance while providing long lasting shine. The glass like film blends beautifully and will not discolor in successive coats, eliminating the need for frequent stripping. It stands up to continuous scrubbing and mopping as well! Recommended for use on: Asphalt tile, concrete, vinyl tile, ceramic tile, linoleum, terrazzo and vinly composition tile.
- Q:Floor functions?
- Remember x can describe as integer part y and decimal part .ddddd or y.dddd the floor of y.dddd and -y.dddddd so floor of (y.dddd) is y (the next smaller number ) the floor of (-y.ddddd) = -y - 1 (the next smaller number) so along as .dddd is not zero . for positive x , floor(y.ddddd) = y for negative x, floor(-y.dddd) = -y - 1 so floor(x) + floor(-x) = y + (-y -1) = -1 However , when x is a whole number you have y + (-y) = 0
- Q:Floor Hockey sticks?
- how tall are these adults? generally speaking floor hockey sticks have an inexpensive wood shaft and plastic blade. even the better ones by Mylec or Koho will be about $15 new and in hockey you want a stick to reach your chin and so even in you're gonna be playing in shoes they are only good for people up to 5'10 or so. oh and as far as where to get them? Sports Authority or Craig's List .. with the size of sticks OKorder might initially be a better deal but when you factor in shipping it will cost you more that way.
- Q:Solid wood, strengthen, composite floor on the human body is not harmful
- These wood flooring are processed through the radiation you, peace of mind to do this how to do more
- Q:Is dancing done better on more slippery floors or floors with more traction?
- Unless the floor is sprung, you really should not be dancing on it to begin with, as you will likely injure yourself. A floor that isn't sprung can put stress on joints, especially ankles and knees, and can lead to shin splints and other injuries. The best surface to dance on is marley. It provides enough traction to prevent slipping, yet does not interfere with turning easily. While certainly not cheap, it is the most reliable flooring to dance on. Most professional ballet academies use marley flooring. Although I cannot stress enough the importance of sprung marley flooring, if you are going to turn (while wearing canvas/leather ballet shoes), I would say the more slippery floor is better. Turning on a floor with too much traction can be more dangerous than one that is a little more slippery. Turning on a floor with too much traction can lead to strained ankles.
- Q:A method of laying composite wood flooring directly on tiles
- Before installing the front of the crown of the liver, the Philippines, the Philippines, the Philippines will pay attention to a problem after the floor will not be affected if the door will not be affected if you do not need to have the floor of the film film
- Q:Home floor, how to wax it? The
- Clean and clean --- uniform spray wax --- dry for 10 minutes --- start polishing.
- Q:Bottom apartment floors?
- In the US the first level where the floor is above grade level, ie, the street or sidewalk, is the first floor or ground floor then 2nd, 3rd, etc. Apartments with floors below grade but windows above grade are called garden level, then the next floor up is the first floor. A three story building would have three floors above grade level.
- Q:how long should u wait befor replacing desks and other heavy items on freshly waxed tile flooring?
- This is a great opportunity to get some sort of furniture coasters like they sell in home improvement stores, especially the ones that help you move heavy furniture. (They work great.) Or a felt or leather square will do. Does the wax container have a recommendation? Is your weather humid? Unless you're in a great rush, I would wait at least three hours after it feels dry to the touch (your hand doesn't accurately measure dryness.) That's a lot of work, so I would be cautious.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range