Specifications of the weather resistent laminate flooring
|class || AC1-AC4|
|color range||More than six|
|certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 CE standard|
|delivery time||25days after the confirmed payment|
|payment terms||T/T OR Letter credit|
|Formaldehyde emission||E0 or E1 or FCF|
|ize stability||< 0.5mm|
|Surface Glued flexibility||> 1.0Mpa|
Advantages of the weather resistent laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Volume of the weather resistent laminated flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:what to used to gloss or wax a floor.?
- Hi Ucleremuss, I’m Blake, I work for Home Depot out in California. For a concrete floor that has been spray painted I would highly recommend going with a more durable protective option than wax. We offer many different types of Urethane floor protectants that will give you the most life out of that paint. They come in gloss or satin sheens. Although wax provides good water resistance, it does little to protect the floor from wear and tear. Urethane will actually provide a rigid armor-like coating for the more brittle spray paint. I hope this helps! -Blake @ The Home Depot
- Q:How to put down flooring?
- Depends on what kind of flooring you want to put down. Carpet would be the easiest. Nail track around the edge. Roll out underlay. Roll out carpet. Stretch it , cut it , and you are done. Laminate is pretty easy, too Ceramic tile will need an extra layer of plywood to keep it from flexing. Takes a lot of time to lay tile, and can be messy. Lino is probably the most difficult. Best to stick to carpet
- Q:Why is the floor arch? How to handle the arch?
- Why is the floor arch? How to handle the arch?
- Q:White washing a maple floor?
- When you refinish a hardwood floor, you sand off the old finish, apply a stain, remove the excess, let that dry, and then apply a protective coating. I've never done a whitewash stain on a floor. But, I imagine you would just use a whitewash instead of the darker stain and everything else is the same. I would suggest, though, that you get a sample piece of hardwood flooring and try it out before committing to the whole floor. BTW - Refinishing a hardwood floor costs about $4 - $5 a square foot, plus an additional 50 cents a square foot for additional protective coatings.
- Q:How do I remove floor polish residue from my laminate floors?
- particular, and chilly water is counseled for wood via fact warm water can warp it. sooner or later, you could desire to apply lukewarm water so it might dry quicker. I also have a dismal hardwood floor and each so often mop it with heat black tea. The tea enables get rid of from the exterior without using harsh chemical compounds. i discover that it works greater perfect than vinegar. although, in the journey that your floor is a mild colour, i might advise a green tea instead, so the tea would not stain it.
- Q:Advantages of a solid concrete floor?
- First of all, you are going to have to install a vapor barrier over the concrete! Moisture from concrete will ruin any wood floor placed over it. A free floating wood floor must be either clipped together or glued at the tongue and grooves to stay together...this is a nasty job, for wood strips are not always straight. If you are laying parquet, glue each piece to the next with a Wood Flooring mastic (DO NOT USE WOOD GLUE!) clean off any 'squeeze ups with mineral spirits. Keep wood floor away from walls about 1/2-3/4 as this floor will swell and shrink with humidity...that is why you HAVE to use wood floor mastic to bond the pieces together...stays flexible and has memory. Finish off the floor with quarter round to hide the space at the walls. IF you install tight to the wall, you will loose the floor to buckling when the humidity rises. You may want to install a 1/4 foam layer under the floor for sound absorbtion. Good luck
- Q:how do i lay 3 part epoxy resin floor?
- Start with a center line just like you were laying tile. After that, follow the directions on the can. Each type is slightly different.
- Q:Zombie Games: Killing Floor?
- Killing floor is amazing; one of my favorite zombie games. If you are unsure then watch some of the videos on youtube. I think that you should get Killing floor.
- Q:Industrial Strength Floor Stripper?
- You need to rent a electric floor stripper, they are heavy, use a wide variety of pads, and work fast and efficiently. doing this floor by hand is an effort in futility. I purchased a used floor stripper for $75.00 and have used it numerous times. Check with any janitorial supply store and ask a few questions. They will have the liquid floor strippers and pads you require, the aerosol spray for difficult corners, and heavy duty wax available for sale. Use a squeegee to push the dissolved (liquid ) old wax to a central location and suck it up with a shop vac. Clean the shop vac thoroughly after each use. Occasionally you can attend a class at the janitorial supply center when they are held, get on their mailing list. Give the floor 3 coats of new wax with long intervals between each coat. Use a box fan to speed up the drying process.
- Q:Will you, home improvement shop floor is not the last time, shop floor, what else to do it?
- No, the last process is to install the skirting board, after the shop also waxing
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range