Specifications of the weather resistent laminate flooring
|class || AC1-AC4|
|color range||More than six|
|certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 CE standard|
|delivery time||25days after the confirmed payment|
|payment terms||T/T OR Letter credit|
|Formaldehyde emission||E0 or E1 or FCF|
|ize stability||< 0.5mm|
|Surface Glued flexibility||> 1.0Mpa|
Advantages of the weather resistent laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Volume of the weather resistent laminated flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:Need advise cleaning laminate floors.?
- It works great, and your floors will shine!
- Q:Formaldehyde standards for flooring
- Strengthen the floor release standard
- Q:Sticky linoleum floor?
- If you're putting flooring down on top, why does the stickiness matter? I think you're going to have to use quite a bit of some kind of solvent to get the sticky off, not a fun job. I'd just put the new flooring right on top. Mind you, I think I would have put the new flooring on without trying to remove the peel and stick tiles.
- Q:Where,pricing? Laminate floor?
- Laminate flooring can run you anywhere between 2.50 to 6.00 per square foot. Your underlayment will cost anywhere from .50 to 1.00 a square foot. Laminate flooring has come a long way, they have it down to where it almost can be passed as real hard wood floors but the upkeep is rather easy and scratches are hard to put in it. You will want to take the width times the lenght of the area you want covered to find your square footage. ie. 10x10 is 100 sf. Good luck and enjoy when you make your decision.
- Q:What is the width of each piece of composite wood flooring?
- Composite flooring is generally 125MM, large board is 165MM
- Q:What is the ceiling effect of the ceiling
- Ceiling effect, floor effect that is high or low limit effect. For example: the subject is too easy to test, resulting in most of the individual scores generally higher phenomenon, known as the ceiling effect. Quiz questions too difficult, resulting in most of the individual scores generally low phenomenon, known as the floor effect. We often come to you and hope that you can help
- Q:Are dance floors sprung differently than laminate and other regularly sprung floors?
- I artwork as merchandising supervisor for Harlequin Dance flooring, we've some sprung floor concepts which may well be put in at living house. One is Harlequin Liberty sprung floor panel equipment it somewhat is obtainable international. in case you reside interior the united kingdom or Europe there's a clean self deploy sprung floor in our variety called Harlequin energy. look into the setting up handbook on YouTube. the two concepts are designed to be crowned with a Harlequin vinyl exact floor. on the grounds which you checklist faucet dancing as considered one of your dance varieties, do no longer use a cushioned exact floor which includes Harlequin Studio as this might hose down the sound unacceptably, use a product like Harlequin Cascade or Harlequin Reversible.
- Q:How to remove 502 glue on the floor
- Do not use chemicals to choke, or in accordance with the practice of the third floor of it
- Q:my floor makes creaking noises?
- Well hate to tell you this but the floor underneath could have water damage, especially if it just started happening. If its been there a while, it could have been the construction itself, it should have been laid with construction adhesive on each floor stud, and screwed down(screw not nails) if it is nailed down eventually the nails can work loose, then the squeeking you hear is the wood grinding up and down against the nail. if its not a 2nd floor or a finished basement you can go underneath, take a pry bar and try to get a distance of 1/4 between the subfloor and joist. take some construction adhesive and caulk it into the groove. you can then go and put some bricks or some kind of weight on the floor to press the joist and subfloor together, will take about 24 hours to set. or you can simply apply shims or a sister(nail a board against another) and that could help, but could create an uneven spot there.
- Q:Tiige geothermal floor is good? The gunmen walked away
- Pure solid wood in the floor, the day grid is the leading brand, at least in this area is good. However, there are several points to consider, first, pure solid wood flooring itself out a few years, the market test cycle is not enough; second, the North generally do not have any problems, but the southern rainy day or wet days will be more , Pure solid wood will not absorb moisture will not be deformed after the other is not yet known; Third, even if the previous few can still, at present all of China's solid wood 碃 叮 know the version of double crystal crystal floor (in addition to nature Part of the high-end floor) are used in Germany, the Buddha, this paint is a bit wear-resistant, the disadvantage is relatively less environmentally friendly. In short, even if the landlord decided to buy Tian Ge or similar pure solid wood flooring, it is best to buy Myanmar teak, or recommend to buy traditional multi-layer solid wood flooring, or budget is also good, you can consider more high-end cork flooring.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range