Specifications of the weather resistent laminate flooring
|class || AC1-AC4|
|color range||More than six|
|certificates||ISO9001 ISO14001 CE standard|
|delivery time||25days after the confirmed payment|
|payment terms||T/T OR Letter credit|
|Formaldehyde emission||E0 or E1 or FCF|
|ize stability||< 0.5mm|
|Surface Glued flexibility||> 1.0Mpa|
Advantages of the weather resistent laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Volume of the weather resistent laminated flooring
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:why do hotels skip floors?
- Some people are just very superstitious and stupid thats all alot of buildings do that
- Q:Multi-layer solid wood flooring and three solid wood floor What is the difference
- Economic conditions permitting, as far as possible with three layers, multi-layer floor surface is too thin, easy to scratch.
- Q:My slate floors are dirty?
- Buy slate cleaner at the flooring store
- Q:Installing laminate floor over concrete.?
- I am assuming that you mean a laminate wood floor glue is not normally used but read the manufacturers instructions You are putting it over concrete then you also need to put a vapor barrier down or your floor will absorb the moisture through the concrete and swell and become garbage
- Q:How do you clean your Pergo flooring?
- Cheap solution to replace those expensive PERGO flooring cleaners. 1/3 part white vinegar 1/3 part rubbing alcohol 1/3 part water 3 drops diswashing liquid Mix this into a spray bottle and you have the equivalent of the Pergo floor cleaner. Just spray and mop; also great for deodorizing a room and for a fast cleanup. I also use this on my tile floors with great results. Pergo is better off when water doesn't sit on it too long, the alcohol is added to make it dry faster. And it won't leave your floor sticky either.
- Q:Bathroom decoration is to first paste tiles and flooring or to install the first water heater and toilet?
- Tiles and flooring first
- Q:How does solid wood flooring work?
- How does solid wood flooring work?
- Q:How do I disinfect laminate floors?
- Get some laminate floor cleaner at a home improvement store. It usually contains alcohol. I like to apply it with a Rubbermaid Reveal mop. They sell them at Walmart and other places. You put your own cleaner in the reservoir and it has a pump handle to spray it on the floor (like a swiffer wet jet). Instead of disposable pads, it uses a washable microfiber pad.
- Q:How to paint concrete flooring?
- Stained concrete and clear sealer can look very nice. Painting is also an option. Just be sure the product you use is specifically for concrete floors and read the direction carefully. The main thing is to have a clean surface with no dust and dirt. If you just use regular wall paint you will be in trouble.
- Q:Kitchen Floor?
- it depends on what your flooring is made out of.. more info please..
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range