Submerged Arc Welding Flux
1.Product No: JN-HJ107
4.Package: 25Kgs per PP woven bag
Fit: GB/T17854-1999 F308-H0Cr21Ni10 F308L-H00Cr21Ni10 F316L-H00Cr19Ni12Mo2
1.JN-HJ107 is a kind of smelting-type non-Mn mid-Si and mid-F flux.
2.Grain Size:10-60 (2.0-0.3mm) or 8-40 (2.5-0.45mm) meshes.
4.Performance:anti-porosity and anti-cracking.
1.Excellent clad layers can be gained when it is used in the build-up welding in conjunction with appropriate welding wires or solder strips, such as HOCr21Ni10 (AWS ER308), HOCr20Ni10Ti(AWS ER321), HOOCr21Ni10 (AWS ER308L), HOOCr24Nb, HOCr16Mn16.
2.for build-up welding of petrochemical equipments' corrosion-proof layers, stainless clad layers and pressure vessels.
3.In conjunction with HOCr16Mn16, it can be used in the build-up welding of the track switch of high manganese steel (Mn13) and welding of Nb-contained stainless steel, etc.
Performance of Surfacing Layers :
It can be used in the transition-layer welding in conjunction with HOOCr26Ni12 and in the build-up welding of 50mm-thick 18MnMoNb steel plate in conjunction with HOOCr21Ni10 as the surface-layer welding band.
1. Flux must be baked for 2 hours under the temperature of 250~300°c before welding.
2. The iron rust, oil contamination and moisture on the weldment must be removed.
- Q:Why solder flux is needed for submerged arc welding?
- First of all, submerged arc welding is also arc welding. Arc welding is characterized by the melting of metals. In the process of metal melting, if there is no separation from the air, there will be excess oxides in the weld, alloy elements are reduced, there are many nitrides and so on. In order to reduce the harmful effects of oxygen and nitrogen, the molten metal must be separated from the air during welding. The separation of liquid metal from air by means of gas and slag produced by flux.
- Q:Production of flux (raw materials such as anhydrous ethanol, flammable substances, belonging to dangerous chemicals), whether the need for safe production license?
- Large and small thousands of flux manufacturers, there are about 10% of the safety production license, to see how you operate.
- Q:What's the soldering flux inside the solder wire?
- Solder, solder wire inside the main ingredients are rosin, but there are also some high requirements of solder wire welding, which is composed of a variety of chemical composition, process.
- Q:Ratio of submerged arc welding wire and welding flux
- Count on wastage and waste consumption, close to 1:1 in actual production.
- Q:How are the fluxes used in submerged arc welding?
- Submerged arc welding (including submerged arc welding and electroslag welding etc.) is a kind of important welding method, its inherent stable welding quality, high welding productivity, no arc and smoke rarely etc., make it become the pressure vessel and pipe manufacturing, box beam and other important steel production in the main welding method. In recent years, many new welding methods with high efficiency and high quality have appeared, but the application of submerged arc welding is still not affected. From the point of view of the proportion of deposited metal weight in various welding methods, submerged arc welding accounts for about 10%, and has not changed much over the years.
- Q:How do you distinguish flux from alcohol?It tastes about the same. What's the easiest way to distinguish between them in reality?
- Alcohol is a single organic solvent, and flux is a mixture of a variety of solvents plus a variety of organic acids
- Q:What solvents do you use to clean rosin and flux? Can you make it yourself? It used to be the water, but now it's home. There's no water in the house
- With alcohol, this is not hard to buy..Or toluene is cheap but toxic
- Q:What flux should be used in the national standard for nickel plated products?
- Using stainless steel flux is OK
- Q:What are the hazards of soldering flux?
- Which is so serious? Let me show you the authoritative informationI've been doing this for ten years and I don't see any problemsWhen exposed to gas inhalation may cause dyspnea, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, nausea, headache and other symptoms. Pain reactions may be delayed for several hours.Constant exposure to the skin can cause tingling, skin wrinkling and dermatitis
- Q:What are the rosin flux formulas?
- I have a book in my hand. The recipe in the book should be available. Mainly ethanol, isopropanol and other solvents, plus rosin, and then add some organic acids and surfactants. The point is, what do you ask? Bought directly, ha ha!
Our company has powerful technical force and qualified special group for developing products as per customer.
The product have passed the approval of China Certification System, ISO9001:2008 Quality System, reached international leading level and have been sold to many countries and regions like South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East etc. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and after-sale service, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from your local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice. Let's march forward hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range