Superior Quality of Full Mixed Blended Flux E7018.
1)All position welding
2)Extra low hydrogen potassium type coating.
We are a experienced factory specailly manufacturing mixed flux and various welding electrodes.
1) To select superior quanity of raw materials .
2) Our engineer designed particular formulation of flux in long term practice.
We would like to design formulation according to client's welding electrodes.
E7018 is an outstand quality all positon welding electrodes covered with extra low hydrogen potassium type coating for welding high tensile steels and low alloy steels. It's nominal welding efficiency is about 110% due to iron powder is contained.The weld metal shows an excellent low temperature toughness and high crack-resistance.
Application: It is widely used in important projects of ships ,boilers, high press vessels, bridge, skyscrapers,offshore drilling platforms,nuclear powder stations etc.
- Q:What's the use of soldering flux?
- The function of flux mainly includes auxiliary heat transfer, removing oxide and reducing surface tension of welded material". Soldering flux is usually a mixture of rosin as the main component, which guarantees the smooth welding process
- Q:What are the brands of solder wire and soldering flux?
- I think you good east Xintai solder can go online to a search will know about.
- Q:How can the white powder appear on the circuit board one day after soldering soldering? What's wrong with the powder? Is there any way to change it? Thank you for your help
- There's too much solid content. It should be organic acid plus too much. What's more, the solubility of your active agent and solvent is not very good.
- Q:Flux and residue problems
- Yes, the soldering flux will be conductive, and the resistance will certainly be smaller
- Q:What brand of soldering flux is of better quality?
- Qualified flux is not good or bad, qualified flux is only suitable or not. Welding process, equipment, PCB (circuit board) quality, component quality, solder quality (tin content), operation staff proficiency are not the same, the choice of flux and requirements are also different.1, wave soldering should be selected for wave soldering flux, hand dip is another.2, using special flux spray coating process should be selected; using the process of hand dip coating is used spray type; foaming is another kind of.3, PCB, and the degree of oxidation of components is different, should be equipped with different activities of the strength of the flux.4, the purity of solder is different (tin content), should be equipped with different active strength of soldering flux.5, operation staff proficiency also determines the choice of soldering flux.Without proper selection of suitable flux, that is, the soldering flux can not achieve the best welding effect, and then the flux can only play the role of general flux.
- Q:How do you confirm the spray status of the soldering flux?
- Spraying is the latest method of flux coating, which is most suitable for coating without cleaning flux. Because the flux is placed in a pressurized container through the nozzle spray mist flux coating on the surface of PCB, injectors, degree of atomization and spray width can be adjusted, so it can accurately control the amount of solder coating. Because the coated flux is a foggy sheet, the solder on the plate is very uniform, ensuring that the welded panels meet the requirements of cleaning. At the same time, due to the flux completely sealed in the container, does not need to consider the solvent evaporation and absorption of moisture in the atmosphere, which can keep the flux proportion (or components) unchanged, once added to run out before without replacement, a foaming method and wave method can reduce the amount of flux is more than 60%. Therefore, spray coating is the preferred coating process in the cleaning process. In the spray coating process must pay attention to a little, because flammable solvent containing more flux of solvent vapor spray from the deflagration exists certain risk, so the equipment should have good ventilation facilities and necessary fire extinguishing apparatus.
- Q:Why is flux etching copper plate?
- With the removal of flux oxides, thus the flux is corrosive to certain, but if the corrosion is too strong will damage the circuit and electronic components, so in order to secure the use of flux, each flux before being put into use will need to go through the steel corrosion test.
- Q:The flux is sprayed on the PCB board. There is a lot of yellow on the solder joint. Which is the reason for the flux?
- There may be problems in the spraying process, or it may be the quality of the soldering flux. This is also an experiment to do the analysis of defective products
- Q:BGA chip welding foot oxidation seriously what flux, direct welding can be useful
- Dry blow will certainly blow bad, and add some welding treasure. Can protect PCB to help melt
- Q:What about the flux on the clothes?
- Do you use solder soldering flux? In general, there may be halogen, it is best to take off, there is time to clean as soon as possible
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average