Superior Quality of Full Mixed Blended Flux E7018.
1)All position welding
2)Extra low hydrogen potassium type coating.
We are a experienced factory specailly manufacturing mixed flux and various welding electrodes.
1) To select superior quanity of raw materials .
2) Our engineer designed particular formulation of flux in long term practice.
We would like to design formulation according to client's welding electrodes.
E7018 is an outstand quality all positon welding electrodes covered with extra low hydrogen potassium type coating for welding high tensile steels and low alloy steels. It's nominal welding efficiency is about 110% due to iron powder is contained.The weld metal shows an excellent low temperature toughness and high crack-resistance.
Application: It is widely used in important projects of ships ,boilers, high press vessels, bridge, skyscrapers,offshore drilling platforms,nuclear powder stations etc.
- Q:Manual tin pot what kind of flux should be used (lead wire end immersion tin), the proportion of how much?
- Hydrochloric acid has been used in large cross-section conductors. Small section, the market has the sale of flux, the price is not expensive.
- Q:How to use aluminum welding flux?
- With aluminum flux soldering, it is necessary to have very good experience and operating method, which is difficult for ordinary welders. There is a need for soldering flux, more suitable for novice welding operation, mainly used for welding of thin aluminum, or dissimilar aluminum welding, and two kinds of aluminum, it is best to use low temperature aluminum WE53 can search on the Internet, "WE53 Weiouding welding of low temperature aluminum welding operation video details operation video
- Q:How long is the soldering flux valid?
- Usually write 6 months, normal preservation should be no problem for three or five years.
- Q:What component of a soldering flux conducts electricity?
- In the order of electrical conductivity, the most readily conductive components are halogen and halogen containing materials, followed by organic acids, and some are surfactants that, when improperly chosen, also conduct electricity easily
- Q:What is a soldering flux? What does the solvent include?
- There are borax, hydrochloric acid and so on
- Q:What is flux and what is its use?
- A substance that increases energy use and accelerates efficiency
- Q:180 degrees of high temperature solder line, what flux effect is good?
- There is a special wire for the use of flux, you can try to find
- Q:What soldering flux is used for welding silver products?
- Silver solder powder (silver brazing flux) a little, silver wire 312 (diameter 1mm, melting point 595--605 degrees), 313 (diameter 1mm, melting point 625--635 degrees) or silver solder piece 314 (thickness 0). 08--0. 1mm melting point 605--700 degrees. When welding, the flame head temperature is adjusted, the melting point of 312~313 is low, and it has good manufacturability and fluidity
- Q:How to choose welding rod, welding wire and flux
- Selection of flux must be carried out simultaneously with the choice of welding wire, because of the different combinations of flux and wire, it is possible to obtain different properties or different chemical composition of deposited metal. Flux and wire used for submerged arc welding are usually selected according to the material of the metal being welded and the performance requirements of the weld metal.
- Q:Excuse me: is the special flux for steel electroslag pressure welding called "residue"?
- It's called the dregs, but there's no detail. The hardware store is available
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average