Welding Electrode Powder E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:Excuse me: is the special flux for steel electroslag pressure welding called "residue"?
- Yes, that's what they call "slag". That's epoxy. They're right. But it's too complicated. It's not necessary
- Q:Is there a shelf life for submerged arc welding flux?
- Yes, it has something to do with packing and storage conditions
- Q:Who has electronic factory alcohol, washing board water, soldering flux, wiping machine water four kinds of MSDS to me, thank you, any document will do, PDF can also
- You really save it, what version will do, people can do it, you can use it? Do it yourself, your own product parameters are more clear, our company is doing their own drops.
- Q:What is a soldering flux?
- Flux: an agent used to insulate oxygen from oxidizing metal emulsions, including inert gases and low melting point substances. At the same time, there are increasing the different proportion of metal solution affinity, and insulation effect, such as borax and so on. Different fluxes are chosen according to different requirements.
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- A reagent used to aid weldingAlcohol is not ~!What is rosin?
- Q:What is flux and what is its use?
- A substance that increases energy use and accelerates efficiency
- Q:Is carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire a flux cored wire?What is the explanation of solid cored wire?.
- Now carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire is divided into solid welding wire and flux cored wire.Solid wire: is H08 a bar or wire drawing to the specified size or not made of copper coated copper wire.Flux cored wire: the alloy powder is coated with a steel band to draw the wire to the specified sizeThey all use carbon dioxide as a protective gasIn general, gas shielded welding requires no soldering flux. Submerged arc welding is used only.
- Q:The core wire twisting wire peeling after soldering, using disposable flux, lead-free solder, tin products place several days will be black, what is the problem? How to solve?
- Flux acid value is too high, it is recommended to change the flux, or add appropriate amount of diluent. There may be tin impurities exceed the standard.
- Q:180 degrees of high temperature solder line, what flux effect is good?
- Can choose material flux, flux order, I suggest looking for experience in factory production flux, because it can reduce a lot of your time cost, but it can give you a lot about the flux selection and production advice.Now more and more advanced formula of flux, more and more environmentally friendly disposable, basically is the flux of environmental protection. On the one hand can improve welding performance, on the other hand, more environmentally friendly, but also to save manpower and material resources, but also more conducive to product sales.Personal advice:On the one hand, as long as you're not in remote areas, Tibet those words, I suggest you look for Huizhou (the chemical manufacturers), there is a flux manufacturers base. Can be delivered directly to the home, or through logistics!!
- Q:Is there any environmental protection for soldering flux?
- The flux itself does not contain the banned substance of ROHS, but REACH is not necessary.
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average