Welding Electrode Powder E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:Is the flux poisonous?
- The flux and is toxic, flammable, strong solder you can answer more questions
- Q:How to use soldering flux
- Tin welding circuit is the key, is to clean the welding parts, rosin heating and melting at the welding position or the flux on welded objects, and then eat tin in iron after welding to the point above it.In general, soldering small parts with rosin, welding large parts with soldering flux. Rosin is used on the circuit board and soldering flux for single piece welding.
- Q:180 degrees of high temperature solder line, what flux effect is good?
- Can choose material flux, flux order, I suggest looking for experience in factory production flux, because it can reduce a lot of your time cost, but it can give you a lot about the flux selection and production advice.Now more and more advanced formula of flux, more and more environmentally friendly disposable, basically is the flux of environmental protection. On the one hand can improve welding performance, on the other hand, more environmentally friendly, but also to save manpower and material resources, but also more conducive to product sales.Personal advice:On the one hand, as long as you're not in remote areas, Tibet those words, I suggest you look for Huizhou (the chemical manufacturers), there is a flux manufacturers base. Can be delivered directly to the home, or through logistics!!
- Q:Rosin is an insulator. Why is rosin used as a soldering flux in industry? Doesn't that lead to electricity in the wire?
- Rosin is used as flux because rosin contains organic acids such as rosin and acid, but rosin melts and floats on the surface of the metal and does not cause insulation.Rosin flux removing the oxide layer, which is the first reaction of rosin, the main ingredients of rosin acid (Abietic Acid) and heterogeneous diterpene acid (Isomeric diterpene acids), when the heating flux after reaction with copper oxide, copper abiet (Copper abiet), is a green transparent material, easy to dissolve the unreacted rosin. Together with rosin is removed, even if there is residual, no corrosion of metal surfaces.In addition to removing the oxide, the rosin also prevents metal oxidation. After melting, the utility model floats on the surface of the solder to form an isolation layer, thereby preventing the oxidation of the welding surface, reducing the surface tension and increasing the fluidity of the solder.
- Q:The soldering flux is good or good hydrochloric acid with sulfuric acidWhat is the sulfuric acid soldering flux or hydrochloric acid, which is easy to use?
- The soldering flux is good or good hydrochloric acid with sulfuric acid
- Q:What kind of white solder powder can be left after brazing aluminum parts?
- Not cleaned before soldering.After welding only with acid cleaning.Shanghai soaking soldering cleaning machine
- Q:What are the brands of solder wire and soldering flux?
- Imported solder materials have Alpha thousand live indium, Thailand, Kester and other brands.
- Q:How does solder paste blanch after soldering?!
- Because the flux in the solder paste melts at high temperature and volatilize. When the solder paste reaches a certain temperature, the solder paste will melt and become liquid, and the flux will break down and diffuse on the surface and periphery of the tin bath. When the temperature drops, the tin liquid solidifies into tin, and the flux does not decompose and volatilize, and remains. The residue is usually yellow or white.
- Q:What is sintered flux?
- Sintered flux refers to third substances used to reduce the interfacial tension between the base metal and the filler metal.Sintered flux is a granular welding material. When welding, it can melt to form molten slag and gas, which can protect and metallurgical molten pool. A substance that is capable of melting to form molten slag and gases when welding and to protect and treat molten metals. Submerged arc welding flux for submerged arc welding.Extension of knowledge point:The functional part of the sintered flux can be divided into three:1. Remove the oxide of welding surface, reduce the melting point and surface tension of solder, and reach the brazing temperature as soon as possible;2. Protect the weld metal from the harmful gases in the surrounding air when it is in liquid state;3 make the liquid solder have proper flow velocity to fill the brazing seam.
- Q:What flux is better for welding copper strip?
- Copper powder is generally not clear, right?
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average