Flux Coated Welding Rod E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:What are the brands of solder wire and soldering flux?
- Imported solder materials have Alpha thousand live indium, Thailand, Kester and other brands.
- Q:Can Q345E and Q345B be soldered together? What flux and wire are used?
- Sure。 With H10Mn2 wire and flux SJ101
- Q:How are the fluxes used in submerged arc welding?
- Previously, we have been submerged arc welding according to the quality of wire 1.4 times, may be a bit moreRecently, with pole overlaying welding, it has been found that the ratio of flux and welding band 0.9 is enough
- Q:How can I test the acid value of the flux? What criteria do you use? Which agency does it go to?
- Scaling powder！！ Is it for cast welding machines? I don't know how to test this, but I know this can cut the skin off your fingers. This stuff is very corrosive
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- inorganic acidInorganic fluxes are highly corrosive, consisting of inorganic acids and salts such as hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, tin chloride, sodium fluoride or potassium, and zinc chloride. These fluxes can remove the oxide film, ferrous and non ferrous metals such as stainless steel, nickel cobalt iron alloy and nickel, the weak flux can solder.Inorganic flux generally used for non electronic applications, such as copper brazing. But they are sometimes used for lead tin plating in the electronics industry. Inorganic soldering flux should not be considered for electronic assembly due to its potential reliability problems
- Q:Is there any corrosion in the soldering flux? How do you use it to solder?
- Oh, how stupid you are! Find someone to teach you how to use Satan!
- Q:Remove the flux residue on the heating platform
- Wipe with ninety-five percent of industrial alcohol
- Q:What component of a soldering flux conducts electricity?
- In general, the standard of execution is the degree of ion contamination. Too high will affect the conductivityWhat we sell now is that there is no rosin, no halogen, ion contamination, clean board, and solder joint
- Q:TitleWhat is the difference between rosin flux solder paste?What is the difference between rosin, soldering flux and solder paste? What are their respective functions? Thank you
- The flux is known, rosin, solder paste to use flux, the most critical is to increase the welding and welding solder objects (poor infiltration effect infiltration, solder is not well attached to the welded object, appeared a round ball, it is easy to weld), other auxiliary heat removal, such as oxidation conduction, reduce surface tension, so that the metal solder joint appearance etc.. Flux is divided into three categories: one is inorganic flux, two is organic flux, and three is rosin. Inorganic flux is generally a certain acid or salt, such as phosphate H3PO4, organic flux is mainly some organic acid or organic halogen; relatively speaking, the most active inorganic flux, remove the oxide film had the best effect, but also has strong corrosion resistance, it is easy to hurt the metal and solder joints, generally can not be used in the welding of electronic products. Solder paste is emulsified with oil after the inorganic flux, welding can be cleaned by solvent, but some parts of the circuit board is difficult to clean, so generally do not recommend the use of solder paste. Organic flux is second only to inorganic flux, and also has certain corrosiveness, and the residue is not easy to be cleaned, and the volatile matter is harmful to human body. Is the main component of rosin rosin acid and Levopimaric acid, generally neutral, liquid has a certain activity, showed weak acidity, can react with the metal oxide surface, formation of abietic acid copper compounds, and suspended in the surface of the solder, and the use of no corrosion, insulation resistance. Rosin is, in general, the best soldering flux.
- Q:How to use aluminum welding flux?
- With aluminum flux soldering, it is necessary to have very good experience and operating method, which is difficult for ordinary welders. There is a need for soldering flux, more suitable for novice welding operation, mainly used for welding of thin aluminum, or dissimilar aluminum welding, and two kinds of aluminum, it is best to use low temperature aluminum WE53 can search on the Internet, "WE53 Weiouding welding of low temperature aluminum welding operation video details operation video
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average