Tin Brass Welding Rods
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem Melting point is about 890°C.Gas welding and carbon arc welding of brass,also brazing of copper,steel and cast iron.
- Q:After the remaining number of suitable welding
- Don't want to damage and save the electrode, the electrode holder, you get 40mm on the line, mainly to see your operating
- Q:What are the characteristics of SHJ507 welding rod?
- SHJ507 is J507, and the SH in front represents only the manufacturer.J507 is a low sodium hydrogen electrode, it is a kind of basic electrode, welding steel structure can be typical of Q235 steel, the tensile strength of E4315 is much larger relative to the common electrode, so the general welding force or under dynamic load of steel structure.J507 welding rod diameter ranging from 2.5mm to 6.0mm, can be carried out in all position welding, welding using DC welder, polarity reversal. Of course, if there is only AC welder in the field, AC welder can be used, but the current needs to be switched on.The weld formation after J507 welding is more difficult than that of the acid welding rod. If an electrode is used on the cover of the steel structure, the acid electrode can be used.Chemical composition of deposited metal (%)
- Q:How long is the Golden Bridge welding rod 427 electrode drying?
- 420 degrees dry 24 hours, 200 degrees heat preservation 24 hours.
- Q:Difference between ordinary electrode and tungsten electrode
- What you call ordinary electrode is electric arc welding, is the direct consumption of materials in welding, is to rely on the skin to melt, protect the hot metal is not oxidized welding. Is the use of tungsten electrode argon arc welding, tungsten materials, prevent oxidation in protecting gas under high temperature, using current tungsten electrode welding wire and the material will be melted, the theory of tungsten consumption is minimal. Addition of two kinds of materials: what you say is two kinds of welding method, arc welding is used for welding electrode, tungsten argon arc, but only tungsten electrode argon arc welding and welding wire is used to do the same (no drug skin electrode points, you almost no play) it left me to call you that, it's really not easy.
- Q:Who knows a package of ordinary 422 electrode, how many roots ah, small packets of that kind, a small package, how much money, I would like to know how much an average electrode, a little difficult
- 3.2 per kilo, 32 roots. 4 in diameter, 17 per kilogram. 5 in diameter, 11 per kilogram.5 kilos per package. Usually 20 kilos per box. (the difference is about 2.) 3.2 of the stores sell around 25 yuan a pack.An average of 0.156 yuan and 3.2 electrodes are considered.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for welding rail and ordinary steel?
- With J427 electrode, is now generally in accordance with the choice of high steel electrode types, such as manganese steel and ordinary steel, we must choose the basic electrode, with low strength steel electrode selection level, so choose 427 electrodes.Can check the specifications, such as: pressure vessel welding specifications, industrial pipe construction (welding) specifications, etc.
- Q:A022 what kind of material is the welding rod?
- A022 is a super low carbon stainless steel electrode Cr18Ni12Mo2 titanium calcium type coating, the deposited metal carbon content is less than 0.04%, has good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and cracking resistance, porosity properties, performance of operation process, medicine Pinai red, good strength. AC and DC dual purpose.Uses: used for welding urea, synthetic fiber and other equipment and the same type of stainless steel structure, can also be used for welding can not heat treatment chromium, stainless steel and composite steel, heterogeneous steel, etc..
- Q:How are the electrodes made up?
- Answer: welding rod is coated with the skin of the power supply arc welding melting electrode. It is composed of two parts covering and core wire. (L) cores. The electrode is metal cored coating called cores. The core is generally a certain length and diameter of the steel wire. When welding, the welding core has two functions: one is the conduction of the welding current, arc energy converted into heat energy; two welding core melting filler fused with the parent metal weld formation. The special steel wire used for welding can be divided into three categories: carbon structural steel, steel wire, alloy structural steel wire and stainless steel wire. (2) medicine skin. The pressure on the surface of electrode coating called coating. A coating of various minerals, such as minerals, is coated on the outside of the electrode to stabilize the arc and improve the quality of the weld. Some reducing agents should be added into the coating to restore the oxide to ensure the quality of the weld. Because of the high temperature of the arc, some of the alloying elements contained in the weld metal are burned (oxidized or nitrided), which reduces the mechanical properties of the weld. By adding ferrous alloy or pure alloy element to the electrode coating, it can be transferred to the weld metal with the melting of the coating, so as to compensate for the burning of the alloy elements and to improve the mechanical properties of the weld metal. It can improve the welding process performance, make the arc stable combustion, less spatter, good weld formation, easy slag removal and high deposition efficiency. In short, the role of the drug skin is to ensure that the weld metal to obtain the required chemical composition and mechanical properties, and make the welding rod has good welding process performance.
- Q:Why do welding electrodes need heating?
- Prevent welding rod from wettingPreheat the cores, enhance electrode weldabilityIt's also a welding processThe electrode (covered electrode) welding or welding filler metal in melting joint welding of the workpiece.The electrode (coveredelectrode), is the metal coating in the welding core (coating), uniform centripetal pressure applied to core. The core metal cored electrode, in order to ensure the quality and performance of the weld, there are strict rules on the contents of metal elements in the core, especially for harmful impurities (such as sulfur, phosphorus content, etc.) should be strictly restricted, better than the base metal.
- Q:What type of welding rod is applied to Q345 steel plate?
- E50 series (E5001~E5048) welding rod can be. To adapt to the requirements and welding of steel used in SMAW electrode, using the intensity principle of E50 series E55 series above right above strength, high cost, comprehensive strength and economic aspects, should choose E50 series of electrode.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average