Tin Brass Welding Rods
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem Melting point is about 890°C.Gas welding and carbon arc welding of brass,also brazing of copper,steel and cast iron.
- Q:Method for using welding rod heat preservation barrel
- Put the baked electrode into the barrel and take it with you. If the cooling, with the original plug a clamped welder + pole, a clamp of electric welding machine can be heated to very.
- Q:Welding specification whether welding rod needs experiment
- Enterprises need: welding rod, welding flux, welding wire must be dry, heat preservation treatment, and need to do some process evaluation, can determine whether the welding rod suitable for such welding, process evaluation is more important.
- Q:E43XX welding electrodes are often used in welding of steel structures, of which 43 is indicated
- Simply put, 43 means the tensile strength of deposited metal, 43Kgf/mm2, that is, 420MPa.
- Q:How long is the Golden Bridge welding rod 427 electrode drying?
- Welding rod often causes the deterioration of the process performance due to moisture absorption, resulting in unstable arc, splash, and easy to produce porosity, cracks and other defects. Therefore, the electrode must be strictly dried before use. The drying temperature of ordinary acid welding rod is 150--200 degrees centigrade, the time is 0.5-1 hours; the drying temperature of basic electrode is 350--400 degrees centigrade, the time is 1--2 hours. After drying, it is placed in the insulating box at 100--150 DEG C and used as soon as possible. JB4709 recommended insulation time and temperature (non mandatory standards), but the actual use of the best reference welding rod warranty in the temperature and time requirements!You say J427 belongs to the basic electrode, the temperature is 350 degrees, 1H insulation can be.
- Q:What does the electrode strip E7108 stand for?
- According to the national standards GB/T 5117 and GB/T 5118, the electrode is defined as this:The first letter, "E" - represents an electrode. (what electrodes are indicated by E)?Second, third digit "71" - represents the minimum tensile strength of deposited metal material. (71 MPa)Fourth digit "0" - indicating the applicable welding position. (0 means for all positions, any one will do.)Fifth digit "8" - indicating the type of electrode coating and the type of current used. (8 iron powder, low hydrogen content skin, DC reverse connection)The other figures in the back are the chemical composition, material type, and so on. Generally speaking, the first five will be enough.
- Q:What welding rod steel
- General cast iron electrode can be, but to do a good job preheating and welding insulation, in addition, the welding material itself is different, you should pay attention to, it is better to have data to talk, can you provide casting material?
- Q:How big is the maximum electrode and how big is the minimum electrode?!
- Welding rod by diameter: Max 5MM840, minimum 2MM.
- Q:What does "E43" and "E50" mean by welding electrodes of steel bars? What is the exact shape?
- Minimum tensile strength of E43xx deposited metal 430MPa;Minimum tensile strength of E50xx deposited metal 500MPa.
- Q:What is the substance on the outside of the electrode?
- The electrode coating consists of various minerals, such as iron alloy, organic substance, water glass and other raw materials.Composition of electrode according to their different functions can be divided into arc stabilizing agent, fluxing agent, gas forming agent, deoxidizing agent and alloy slag agent, dilute agent and binder etc..
- Q:Why should the welding electrode prevent moisture? What happens if you get soaked by water?
- The electrode coating can be used in the welding process to re metallurgical and protect the weld pool and improve the weld formation. The skin of the medicine is affected with dampness, resulting in deterioration of the titanium, iron and calcium in the coating, and losing the original chemical properties. Even when drying, the deterioration of the compound in the welding will also produce water vapor, oxygen, hydrogen and other harmful substances to weld metal embrittlement. The change of the properties of the crust makes its physical properties different from those of the past, such as heat conduction, conductivity, melting point, melting effect, etc.. Affect the re forming, resulting in thermal oxidation, metal cooling too fast, stress concentration, quenching, welding will indirectly lead to more slag, bubbles, the current is not good control, partial arc and other phenomena.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average