Blende Coating Power AWS E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:What's the use of soldering flux?
- The function of flux mainly includes auxiliary heat transfer, removing oxide and reducing surface tension of welded material". Soldering flux is usually a mixture of rosin as the main component, which guarantees the smooth welding process
- Q:In welding, do you want to re engineer the welding process if the change of the flux grade, such as SJ101, becomes SJ301?
- No need to do it againWhen the Fe-1 type steel is submerged in multi-layer welding, the welding type should be re evaluated for changing the type of welding flux. These two are neutral flux, do not need
- Q:Why does the flux smell of kerosene?
- At present, there are two kinds of flux on the market: 1, solvent flux 2 and water-based environmental protection fluxSolvent and methanol, ethanol, isopropyl divided, toluene and xylene, you should now use solvent benzene, smell, volatile fast, ventilation is not good, for a long time to have harm to the body, flammable.
- Q:What soldering flux is used for welding silver products?
- When soldering silver, you can use soldering flux, M51-F is an active soldering flux, which can be welded in M51 welding at low temperature of 179 degrees. The color after soldering is that of tin and silver.
- Q:Manual tin pot what kind of flux should be used (lead wire end immersion tin), the proportion of how much?
- Hydrochloric acid has been used in large cross-section conductors. Small section, the market has the sale of flux, the price is not expensive.
- Q:Which is better, soldering flux or rosin?
- The flux variety flux you say is the common use of soldering, soldering flux for common bad water (zinc chloride), solder paste, rosin, according to the nature of the bad water is acidic, neutral and acidic solder paste is optional, rosin neutral, in the welding surface of dirty objects (comparison commonly used in the iron material) with acidic flux suitable for strong detergency, when welding electronic circuit board must use rosin flux, because the electronic circuit board without corrosion of acidic substances, to avoid circuit fault.
- Q:The flux is sprayed on the PCB board. There is a lot of yellow on the solder joint. Which is the reason for the flux?
- There may be problems in the spraying process, or it may be the quality of the soldering flux. This is also an experiment to do the analysis of defective products
- Q:Normally, the proportion between submerged arc welding wire and flux should be answered.
- 1:1 or so. The amount of filling welding is less, but the amount of cover welding is more. When the steel plate is no more than 9mm thick, the flux requirement is the same. If the production plan is reported, according to your total amount of work, the total length of the weld is greater, the results of the added proportion is smaller.
- Q:What are the rosin flux formulas?
- I have a book in my hand. The recipe in the book should be available. Mainly ethanol, isopropanol and other solvents, plus rosin, and then add some organic acids and surfactants. The point is, what do you ask? Bought directly, ha ha!
- Q:180 degrees of high temperature solder line, what flux effect is good?
- Landlord recommended wire rod bar to try to see it, dedicated
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average