1.Green to celadon
3.Application:Reinforced the electroslag pressure welding for vertical rebar
1.It is a type of Mid-Mn High-Si Low-F smelting flux.
2.Green to celadon with the of 7-20 meshes. It is like transparent vitreous.
3.Application: particularly used in the electroslag pressure welding for vertical rebar.
4.Advantage:It's easy to start arc, to build slag pool, and to slag off. The process of electroslag is stable. What's more, the surface is bright and its fore rate is high.
Φ25 II degree
Before the construction of reinforced do try to pull parts used to determine the best parameters.
Reinforced fluctuation concentric, two plane to level off.
Should not dirt, grease joint and high corrosion.
Flux should not in the rain, H2O ≤0.1%
The power supply voltage change should adjust welding standard.
- Q:Flux problem
- The flux box is used to hold the soldering flux, not to preserve the soldering flux. Your tightness is too bad, of course, the solvent may not be good, volatile too quickly.
- Q:50 degrees with a tin lead to lead-free flux will be much artificial dip temperature effect, tin and not waste materials
- The temperature is controlled at about 280 degrees. Help, choose good activity will not waste materials.
- Q:What are the commonly used fluxes?
- Flux is divided into smelting flux and non smelting flux. Non smelting flux is divided into bonded flux and sintered flux. Our country is mainly smelting flux, and the most used in smelting flux is HJ431.
- Q:What is flux and what is its use?
- In the soldering of the circuit board, the solder is as follows: 1, reduce the point of solder. 2 increase the liquidity of the solder, the solder joints weld, and good surface gloss.The above is only the main function, and there are other functions (don't need to know)
- Q:What is the difference between submerged arc welding flux and electroslag welding flux?
- Submerged arc welding arc as the heat source, the flux mainly mechanical protection and metallurgy; electroslag welding in the slag pool as a heat source, in addition to the flux to protect the weld pool and the metallurgical effect, the main point is the thermal effect (slag resistance heat).The flux is also called flux, the definition is very broad, including molten salt, organic matter, active gas and metal vapor, remove the mother material and solder, refers to the third kinds of all substances used to reduce the interfacial tension of the solder and base metal.The functional part of the flux can be divided into three:1. Remove the oxide of welding surface, reduce the melting point and surface tension of solder, and reach the brazing temperature as soon as possible.2. Protect the weld metal from the harmful gases in the surrounding air when it is in liquid state.3 make the liquid solder have proper flow velocity to fill the brazing seam.
- Q:How to fit soldering flux?
- The rosin must be crushed, the alcohol should be used 99%, and the foam will be reconciled for some time. Medicine alcohol is 75% dissolved on the poor, long storage time, the concentration is even lower, more difficult to dissolve. The simple way is to heat the rosin and melt it into the alcohol, which is available at the moment. (video impossible to find)
- Q:Influence of flux granularity on process
- In simple terms, the degree of fine particle flux flux welding the weld smooth, large particle flux welding the weld rough, sometimes seen in the weld surface pits, but the flux particles too small, welding when the exhaust air is blocked, the surface or near surface gas hole to weld, so now the use of granular flux the basic 10~40 head in this range
- Q:Rosin is an insulator. Why is rosin used as a soldering flux in industry? Doesn't that lead to electricity in the wire?
- Rosin, also known as pine gum and resin, its formula is C20H30O2, is a weak organic acid, its acid value is about 160. It is non corrosive, non hygroscopic, and has good insulation, more important is it has five basic functions: 1 flux? Can remove oil, sweat, dust and other resistance welding; 2? To prevent welding when heated oxidation; 3? Can enhance the liquidity of solder; 4? After the completion of welding, can protect the cleaning of uniform cooling; 5 easy to clean?.The active component of rosin is mainly rosin acid, which accounts for about 80% to 90% of the total rosin content. At normal temperature, rosin is solid and its activity is almost no action. The melting point of rosin is between 172 and 173 degrees centigrade. When heated to the melting rosin rosin temperature, and then it can play a role of the soldering flux. When the temperature reaches or exceeds 300 degrees, it begins to decompose and carbonization. After cooling, it can be solidified again and lose its activity again. After welding, the residue is evenly distributed, non corrosive, and has good stability and insulation.In the mass production of printed circuit boards, the boards are easy to be contaminated and are usually cleaned thoroughly. 1, three, 1, 1 are usually used as cleaning agents, three dichloroethane, trichloroethylene, and three chlorine.In the amateur conditions, generally can not be cleaned, such as obvious pollution, alcohol can be cleaned, the area can be used cotton swab dipped in alcohol several times; when the area is large, you can use a brush dipped in alcohol scrub. Note that the alcohol should be clean every time.
- Q:The soldering flux is good or good hydrochloric acid with sulfuric acidWhat is the sulfuric acid soldering flux or hydrochloric acid, which is easy to use?
- The soldering flux is good or good hydrochloric acid with sulfuric acid
- Q:What's the soldering flux inside the solder wire?
- Rosin come, if it will splash is too large if rosin, rosin too much not only will splash and residue of black objects, strong solder can be free for you to solve this kind of problem
Our company has powerful technical force and qualified special group for developing products as per customer.
The product have passed the approval of China Certification System, ISO9001:2008 Quality System, reached international leading level and have been sold to many countries and regions like South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East etc. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and after-sale service, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from your local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice. Let's march forward hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range