Features of Seleno's Phos Copper Silver welding rod:
1) Good fluency
2) Low cost
3) Perfect performance
4) For resistance brazing, gas flame brazing, high frequency inductionbrazing and furnace brazing
5) Joint strength high and conductivity good
6) Flux is necessary when brazing copper or copper alloys phos-copper-silver
7) Brazing alloys with low melting points have good 'wettabilty,'high strength and toughness
8) Ramp rate should be as quick as possible while brazing
9) Joints become bright gray, returning to original copper color once dipped into a 10% sulfuric solution
- Q:What welding rod does 16MnDR use?
- 16MNDR can use E5015 low temperature welding rod.E5015 low temperature welding rod:Features: low hydrogen and sodium type low temperature steel electrode with nickel, direct reverse welding, all position welding, and welding metal still has good impact toughness at -60 centigrade.Uses: welding -60 degrees, low temperature steel structure, such as 13MnSi63, 09MnNiNb, E36 and so on.Material (deposited metal chemical composition):C Mn 1.2-1.7 = 0.07 Si = 0.5 Ni S = 0.035, P = 0.035, 0.2-1Other: B = 0.003, Ti = 0.03
- Q:What does the electrode strip E7108 stand for?
- E is the abbreviation of "electrode" in English, which means "welding rod". 71 represents the tensile strength of metal deposited by electrode. 0 indicates the welding position of welding rod, and 8 indicates the property of electrode coating.
- Q:Why is the hydrogen content in the weld lower than that of the alternating current when the acid electrode is welded by direct current?
- Because of the alkaline electrode contains a lot of calcium fluoride (CaF), the decomposition of fluorine in the arc under the ionization potential of fluorine is high, not easily ionized, and the outermost layer of fluorine has seven electrons, cannot lose electrons to become positive ions, but easy to get electrons becomes negatively charged, if the answer is that will, fluorine ion mass to welding pool movement, so will increase caused by splash, arc burning instability. The reverse, however, and when using the reverse connection, positive ion electron in hydrogen, in the molten pool is formed on the surface of HF, the surface can be greatly reduced in welding seam hydrogen.
- Q:Difference between J422 welding rod and J502 welding rod
- J422 welding rod is mainly used for welding low carbon steel structure and low strength low-alloy steel, such as A2, No. 20 steel, No. 35 steel, etc..J502 welding rod is mainly used for welding low strength carbon steel structure and alloy steel, such as A3, No. 45 steel, 16Mn and so on.J422 welding rod and J502 welding electrode are common terms, corresponding to international standard brands are E4303 and E5003 respectively. Is a kind of acid electrode, titanium calcium coating, J structural steel electrode, 42 and 50 respectively, the tensile strength of the weld metal (more than 420MPa and more than 500MPa), said 2 electrode for all position welding (welding, welding, overhead welding, horizontal welding).
- Q:Hand welding electrodes 3.2 and 4 which are more commonly used?
- Electrode core diameter, that is to say, 3.2 of the electrode core is 3.2 millimeters in diameter, and 4 is 4 millimeters in diameter.The diameter of the welding rod is large, and the current should be larger when welding. High current, high efficiency, can be used in relatively thick plate welding. On the contrary, relatively thin plate welding, should choose a smaller diameter welding rod.Electrodes commonly used in three specifications, 3.2, 4, 5. Civil J422 and J506 more commonly used, industrial use of J507, J427 more. But the civilian use of 3.2 diameter more.
- Q:How to calculate the amount of electrode used in pipe welding?
- According to the wall thickness of the pipe and the groove at the butt joint, the weld height is calculated, and the sectional area is calculated. According to the circumference of the pipe, the volume of a weld is calculated. The volume of the corresponding welding wire is the amount of the weldIt can also be multiplied by the number of welds and the amount of each opening. The dosage of the cut can be calculated by the quota method or the volume method. Generally, a ton of steel has an average number of electrodes.
- Q:What brand of welding rod or welding wire for Q345B material?
- Optional electrode, if the force is smaller, J502 can be used by the force of J506, J507, welding wire available, H08Mn2SiA. two welding on the line.
- Q:Does construction welding rod need to be re examined?
- Don't want to do the material inspection (certificate and test report)
- Q:What welding rod should be used for welding between No. 20 and No. 45 steel?
- J427When welding, pay attention to the small current at the bottom, and the weldability of No. 45 steel is poor
- Q:J807 electrode specification
- Brand: J807, model: E8015-G.Fused metal chemical composition: carbon is less than or equal to 0.09%, manganese is greater than or equal to 2 and less than or equal to 0.40%%, silicon molybdenum, 0.80 ~1.00%%Belongs to low hydrogen and sodium type low alloy high strength structural steel welding rod. DC reverse polarity is adopted. All position welding. Excellent manufacturability and crack resistance.Used for welding of 14MnMoNbB steel and other low-alloy structural steel of corresponding strength.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average