Features of Seleno's Phos Copper Silver welding rod:
1) Good fluency
2) Low cost
3) Perfect performance
4) For resistance brazing, gas flame brazing, high frequency inductionbrazing and furnace brazing
5) Joint strength high and conductivity good
6) Flux is necessary when brazing copper or copper alloys phos-copper-silver
7) Brazing alloys with low melting points have good 'wettabilty,'high strength and toughness
8) Ramp rate should be as quick as possible while brazing
9) Joints become bright gray, returning to original copper color once dipped into a 10% sulfuric solution
- Q:What's the difference between 422 and 506? What are their respective attributes?
- Different skin, 422 belong to the acid welding rod, 506 belong to the basic electrode. The tensile strength is 422 kg per square millimeter, 506 kg 50 per square millimeter, 42.
- Q:Why do welding electrodes need heating?
- 1. prevent welding rod damp2. preheating cores, enhanced electrode weldability3. is also a welding process
- Q:Can the surface hardness of J506 welding rod for roller be guaranteed?
- You should use surfacing electrode, I think D047 welding rod should be more suitable, for reference only.D047 roller Hardfacing Electrode: roller Hardfacing Electrode, using direct reverse, welding process, good cracking resistance, cold cracking, has good anti extrusion capacity and anti abrasion resistance. Application: it is used for the welding machine of roller press and roll, without disassembly and repair. It can also be used in other extrusion and wear machine parts. The chemical composition of deposited metal / C = 1.7 Cr 4-7 Mo 1.5-3 Si is less than or equal to 3 other than 10 HRC surfacing hardness: 55
- Q:What type of welding machine does not use electrode welding machine?
- In addition to all the outside welding manual welding and manual welding AC DC do not need electrode, such as argon arc welding (filler wire or wire filling), gas welding (CO2, MIG, MAG), submerged arc welding, resistance welding (spot welding, projection welding, seam welding, butt welding), laser welding, diffusion welding, explosive welding, plasma welding, diffusion welding, brazing, etc..
- Q:How do you know it's a white steel electrode?
- White steel electrode, stainless steel electrode is generally refers to many kinds of stainless steel, such as 30403-30408, 32310S, 31603, 31608, 1CR13 and so on, using different types of electrode, stainless steel electrode used in general are: 102, 022, 132, 042, 002, 132 different types of.
- Q:What kind of welding rod needs baking?
- 1, ordinary carbon steel electrode without baking, it is necessary to roast pig iron electrode can improve the quality of welding electrode 2, the storage time is too long when damp, but not the core rust, coating without deterioration, electrode after drying, can keep the original performance and does not affect the use.The electrode drying conditions of various types of drug skins are as follows (reference value):The baking temperature of acid welding rod is 150~200 1HThe baking temperature of alkaline welding rod is 350~400 1HThe baking temperature of cellulose electrode is 80 DEG C and the temperature is 1.5 ~ 2HThe baking temperature of graphite type electrode is 200 1H
- Q:What kind of welding rod Z208 is the main material for welding?
- The welding rod Z208 belongs to the low carbon steel core, strengthens the graphite coating the cast iron welding rod.Welding rod Z208 welding base material: mainly used for iron parts defects repair, crack resistance is poor.Attention to welding Z208 welding rod:A small thin-walled castings, steel parts of the defect can not be preheated welding, while the general welding needs preheating 400 degrees or so, after welding insulation and cold, then welding may be carried out cutting.For the important casting structure to bear stress and impact, the welding rod should not be adopted.Before welding, the electrode should be baked for about 1 hours at around 150C.
- Q:Who knows what welding electrode is?
- Composition and function of welding electrode:One electrode. By core (metal core) and coating composition1. cores: metal cored electrode is coated with coating. Manual welding, welding electrode is not only.Filler metal.2. coating: pressure on the surface of the coating layer on the electrode. It is composed of a variety of ores, iron alloys, cellulose and binders.Two. Role of welding rodThe main function of the 1. cores:Act as an electrode to conduct current and to ignite an arc.Melt as filler metal and weld together with molten parent metal. In order to guarantee the quality of welding seam, the chemical composition of weld metal is more strict. Therefore, the core is specially smelting, low carbon and silicon content, sulfur and phosphorus content is extremely low.2., the main role of the drug skin:Mechanical protection: use the gas released from the melting of the crust and form the slag to isolate the air to prevent harmful gases from invading the molten metal.Metallurgical treatment: place harmful impurities (such as oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur and phosphorus) and add useful alloy elements, so that the welding seam can meet the required chemical composition and mechanical requirements.To improve welding performance: to make the arc combustion stable, less spatter, good weld formation, easy to remove slag, etc..
- Q:What's the type of electrode used for 304 stainless steel?
- Model: E308-15, brand: A107Or: E308-16, brand: A102
- Q:What does 70 of the e7015 electrode mean?
- There is E7015 in AWS A5.1, equivalent to J507 welding rod. And the national standard also has E7015, that is, J707 welding rod. I don't know which one the landlord is asking. If you are asking for J707 welding rod, then the third floor answer is very good.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average