Features of Seleno's Phos Copper Silver welding rod:
1) Good fluency
2) Low cost
3) Perfect performance
4) For resistance brazing, gas flame brazing, high frequency inductionbrazing and furnace brazing
5) Joint strength high and conductivity good
6) Flux is necessary when brazing copper or copper alloys phos-copper-silver
7) Brazing alloys with low melting points have good 'wettabilty,'high strength and toughness
8) Ramp rate should be as quick as possible while brazing
9) Joints become bright gray, returning to original copper color once dipped into a 10% sulfuric solution
- Q:What kind of material is E4303 electrode?
- E4303 electrode, it's made of carbon steel
- Q:What is the difference between tin strip and electrode?
- Tin bars are welded by welding iron, used in electronic products and welding electrodes, and used in Engineering (for example, construction, shipbuilding).
- Q:Why should the electrode be baked before use?
- I don't want to tell you anything that is very theoretical and very textbook. Our project is very wet in the south, so the steel production base often does.The main reason for baking the electrode is (or to prevent) the welding rod from being wetted.Welding rod after wetting, in the welding of workers will indirectly cause more slag, more bubbles, the current is not good control, burn the main tendons, and the strength of the steel bar connection will not meet the design requirements.That's all.
- Q:Why not use 422 electrodes and 502 electrodes on the site? (Shanghai Kunming Railway)
- J422 welding rod is lower than steel standard. The strength of J502 is the same as that of steel bar, which is the reason of using J502 welding rod.Different reinforcement materials, the electrode tensile strength is not the same. The strength of the steel bar must be the same as that of the steel bar. The strength of the welding rod once, the steel bar will appear the weld organization intensity is low and the crack; the welding rod strength is higher than the steel bar, the welding seam and the reinforcement will have the bigger peeling force, similarly will crack.Model: J422, brand: E4303 belongs to titanium calcium type low carbon structural steel welding rod. It is suitable for low carbon structural steel with welding tensile strength Q235.Model: J502: E5003, belongs to titanium calcium type low alloy structural steel welding rod. Low alloy structural steel suitable for welding tensile strength Q345 grade.
- Q:12 chromium vanadium molybdenum with what electrode?
- Do you need domestic or imported ones?
- Q:A022 what kind of material is the welding rod?
- A022 is a super low carbon stainless steel electrode Cr18Ni12Mo2 titanium calcium type coating, the deposited metal carbon content is less than 0.04%, has good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and cracking resistance, porosity properties, performance of operation process, medicine Pinai red, good strength. AC and DC dual purpose.Uses: used for welding urea, synthetic fiber and other equipment and the same type of stainless steel structure, can also be used for welding can not heat treatment chromium, stainless steel and composite steel, heterogeneous steel, etc..
- Q:What kind of welding rod is Mt -12?
- MT-12 welding rod is one of the key brand export commodities exclusively operated by Tianjin metal and mineral import & Export Group co..MT-20 (J422) and MT-12 (J421)MT-12 is J421 (E4313) carbon steel electrode titanium type coating. AC / DC, suitable for all position welding, good performance, and easy arcignition. Cover welding intermittent welding requirements and is especially suitable for small and thin short welding surface finish.
- Q:Why do welding electrodes need heating?
- Prevent welding rod from wettingPreheat the cores, enhance electrode weldabilityIt's also a welding processThe electrode (covered electrode) welding or welding filler metal in melting joint welding of the workpiece.The electrode (coveredelectrode), is the metal coating in the welding core (coating), uniform centripetal pressure applied to core. The core metal cored electrode, in order to ensure the quality and performance of the weld, there are strict rules on the contents of metal elements in the core, especially for harmful impurities (such as sulfur, phosphorus content, etc.) should be strictly restricted, better than the base metal.
- Q:2.5 what is the current of the welding rod sheet?
- Welding sheet iron generally use 43 kg class acid electrode J422, current in 80-100A, welding thin sheet iron current should not be too small, the current is too small, but easy to weld through.
- Q:What is a welding rod?
- 1. will be welded to the right side of the steel, two steel reinforcement end of the gap should be 2 ~ 5mm2. 2 sides of the 1 steel bars, the steel bar shall not be less than 70% of the welded steel reinforcementThe weld thickness of the 3. joint welds shall not be less than 0.3 times of the main reinforcement diameter, and the width of the weld shall not be less than 0.8 times of the main reinforcement diameter
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average