||Copper/ Aluminum coil
With stable & reliable quality for strong low current supply; Have strong short-circuit resistant and good thermal stability.. Can drop the no-load losses substantially Save energy Low cost & High return investment
Voltage Available: 10kV, 11kV, 20kV,22kV,33kV,35kV..
In order to better meet people's high demand for saving energy and resources, our company develops a new product Amorphous Alloy Omniseal Distribution Transformer, which is an advanced transformer made with amorphous alloy magnetic iron core and will get lower consumption.
Amorphous Alloy is a new type energy saving material, which is not exist crystal structure, with small magnetizing power and low impedance can reduce eddy current losses. Uses this kind of material as core, can drop the no load losses substantially.
|Item NO.||Group Voltage & Tap Range||Connection Symbol||No-load power(W)||Load Loss(W)||No-load Current(%)||Short Circuit Impedance(%)||Dimension||Gauge(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|High Voltage(KV)||Tapping Variation||Low Voltage(V)||(mm)|
1. SH15 oil immersed transformer
2. Adopts Amorphous core
3. Only 1/3 losses of normal transformers
4. With good heat dispassion
Rating Capacity: From 100kVA ~2500kVA Available!
Voltage: 10kV~35kV Available!
1. Installation: outdoor
2. Altitude: <1000m< span="">
3. Highest air temperature: +45 °C
4. Lowest air temperature: -25°C
5. Sunshine intensity: 0.1w/cm2(wind 0.5m/s)
6. Rain proof level: Level 3
7. Earthquake resistance ability: The ground level acceleration of 0.2g
8.The inclination of the installation site: <3°< span="">
- Q:Transformer tap adjustment there are several ways? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Transformers are divided into several. What is the role of each? To be specific!
- (Ii) Classification by purpose
Transformers according to their use can be divided into power transformers, audio transformers, pulse transformers, constant voltage transformers, coupling transformers, autotransformers, isolation transformers and other.
(C) according to the core (or core) shape classification
Transformers according to the core (core) shape can be divided into "E" type transformers, "C" type transformers and ring transformers.
- Q:Transformer charging
- Is not wrong. Transformer itself is not stored function, that is, there is also a very short cut. You say is not to the transformer power ah
- Q:800kw motor how much transformer
- Power supply voltage is how much, the motor rated voltage is how much, 0.4KV or 6KV, or 10KV. It is the starting mode is the frequency or other, consider more factors, it is recommended to consult the motor manufacturers more reliable.
- Q:What does S11-M-500/10 transformer mean?
- S represents three phases
11 design number
M indicates sealing
500 indicates that the transformer capacity is 500KVA
10 indicates that the rated voltage of the transformer high voltage side is 10KV
- Q:What is the temperature of the dry-type transformer?
- Insulation heat-resistant grade for the F-class epoxy resin casting transformer alarm temperature factory setting is generally 130 degrees.
- Q:Transformer winding maximum temperature at?
- From the heat point of view, each part of the winding are the same, the maximum temperature of the transformer winding in the worst part of the heat dissipation, generally in the middle of the inner winding.
- Q:What is the meaning of auxiliary transformer, sub-variable and box change
- During the main transformer failure or overhaul, the auxiliary transformer provides the substation's own electricity. Maintenance of substation lighting, high and low voltage switch action, with the cabinet switch operation, for instrumentation and automatic control system work, sub-change can be box change,
- Q:Power transformer primary current and secondary current
- For three-phase transformers: Transformer rated capacity = root number 3 X Transformer rated current X Transformer rated voltage
So the rated current of the transformer = rated capacity of the transformer / (root 3 X transformer rated voltage)
Such as a 100kVA three-phase transformer, the primary voltage of 10kV, the secondary voltage of 0.4kV, then:
Its primary current: I1 = S / (1.732XU1) = 100 / (1.732X10) = 5.77 (A)
Its secondary current: 2 = S / (1.732XU2) = 100 / (1.732X0.4) = 144 (A)
- Q:How to understand the secondary side of the transformer
- The transformer consists of iron core (or core) and coil, the coil has two or more than the winding, which connected to the power supply winding called the primary coil (a test), the rest of the winding called secondary (secondary side).
The basic principle of the transformer is the principle of electromagnetic induction, now single-phase double-winding transformer as an example to illustrate its basic working principle: When the primary winding with voltage U1, the current I1 flow, in the core to produce alternating magnetic flux , These magnetic flux known as the main flux, in its role, both sides of the winding were induced potential E1, E2.
Transformer two sets of coil turns are N1 and N2, N1 for the primary, N2 for the secondary. In the primary coil plus an AC voltage, the secondary coil will produce both ends of the induced electromotive force. When N2> N1, its induction The electromotive force is higher than the primary voltage. This transformer is called a step-up transformer: when N2 N2, U1> U2, the transformer is a step-down transformer, otherwise it is a step-up transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range