||Copper/ Aluminum coil
With stable & reliable quality for strong low current supply; Have strong short-circuit resistant and good thermal stability.. Can drop the no-load losses substantially Save energy Low cost & High return investment
Voltage Available: 10kV, 11kV, 20kV,22kV,33kV,35kV..
In order to better meet people's high demand for saving energy and resources, our company develops a new product Amorphous Alloy Omniseal Distribution Transformer, which is an advanced transformer made with amorphous alloy magnetic iron core and will get lower consumption.
Amorphous Alloy is a new type energy saving material, which is not exist crystal structure, with small magnetizing power and low impedance can reduce eddy current losses. Uses this kind of material as core, can drop the no load losses substantially.
|Item NO.||Group Voltage & Tap Range||Connection Symbol||No-load power(W)||Load Loss(W)||No-load Current(%)||Short Circuit Impedance(%)||Dimension||Gauge(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|High Voltage(KV)||Tapping Variation||Low Voltage(V)||(mm)|
1. SH15 oil immersed transformer
2. Adopts Amorphous core
3. Only 1/3 losses of normal transformers
4. With good heat dispassion
Rating Capacity: From 100kVA ~2500kVA Available!
Voltage: 10kV~35kV Available!
1. Installation: outdoor
2. Altitude: <1000m< span="">
3. Highest air temperature: +45 °C
4. Lowest air temperature: -25°C
5. Sunshine intensity: 0.1w/cm2(wind 0.5m/s)
6. Rain proof level: Level 3
7. Earthquake resistance ability: The ground level acceleration of 0.2g
8.The inclination of the installation site: <3°< span="">
- Q:What is the transversal and semi-crossing problem of the transformer?
- (4) Splitting coefficient: The ratio of split impedance to crossing impedance.
The description of the method of the standard method shows that the commutation reactance measurement of the rectifier transformer is similar to that of the transformer short-circuit impedance measurement. The difference is that the measurement of the short-circuit impedance is usually made by connecting the low-voltage side of the transformer and the high-voltage side to the rated current, And the commutation reactance measurement of the rectifier transformer is to short-circuit the high-voltage side and to measure the voltage between the terminals at the low-voltage side with the rated single-phase current. It can be seen that the commutation reactance of the split transformer is a half-crossing impedance.
- Q:Transformer input power how to ask?
- Transformer Efficiency = Output Power / Input Power * 100%
The input power of the transformer will be larger, and the output power is the power difference of the input power minus the loss. Or the input power of the input power transformer plus the sum of the transformer losses. If you know the efficiency of the transformer, then the input power is the transformer output power and transformer efficiency ratio. General small capacity transformer, the efficiency of about 90%, large capacity transformer, the efficiency of 98%. Each motor system consumes two power, namely the real useful work (called kw) and the reactive power. The power factor is the ratio between the useful power and the total power. The higher the power factor, the higher the ratio between the useful power and the total power, and the system is more efficient.
- Q:A 8000kva transformer can bring the maximum load
- P = 8000 × (60% to 80%) × 0.95 = 4560 to 6080 kW
Apparent power capacity is more suitable than the power factor for the load range
Maximum load: Pmax = 1.2 * S = 1.2 * 8000 = 9600kW
- Q:1000KVA transformer power loss is how much
- It depends on its kind of transformer oil-immersed transformer or dry, 1000KVA dry-type transformer no-load loss of about 1.5% to fill the load loss of 3%, oil-immersed transformer no-load loss of about 3% to fill the load loss of 5% The above is just for reference, because each manufacturer has a difference.
- Q:Know the rated capacity of the transformer, how to calculate its rated current?
- Low-voltage 400V distribution transformer speed calculation: per thousand volts by 1.44A, per thousand kVA of 144 ac current calculation.
Three-phase transformer current I = Pe / Ue / √3
Single phase transformer current I = Pe / Ue
- Q:What is the meaning of the Y D11 on the transformer?
- Transformer Y / D11 Y ----- primary side connection, star type, D secondary side connection, triangle 11 is the primary and secondary side of the phase difference of the side line voltage lag secondary side 330 degrees (or lead 30 degrees).
- Q:What are the specifications of the transformer capacity?
- The choice of transformer capacity has a great impact on the comprehensive investment efficiency. Transformer capacity selected too large, there "big horse car" phenomenon, not only a one-time investment, no-load loss is also large. Transformer capacity selected too small, transformer load loss increases, economically unreasonable, technically not feasible.
- Q:Is the LTC transformer a regulated voltage transformer?
- OLTC (on load tap changer) On-load tap-changer
NLTC (no Load tap changer) No load regulator
The above two switch switches are used for transformer voltage regulation.
- Q:Why the new operation of the transformer to be charged
- New installation or overhaul after the transformer, have to carry out the explosion test, test the performance of the transformer.
The general impact of 3 to 5 times, the first impact of transmission for about 15 minutes, after every 5 minutes each time the impact of a time, about 10 minutes each time.
1, test transformer insulation, mechanical strength can withstand the impact of working voltage and excitation inrush.
2, test whether the transformer differential protection can avoid the impact of inrush current.
- Q:250KVA transformer maximum load how much KW power?
- 250KVA transformer, the maximum capacity to load how much KW power? This is a bit of a problem, it is difficult to correct answer. Is it possible to ask how much the maximum load of the 250KVA transformer is KW? Or, how much amperes the maximum output current? If you ask, then answer you, the maximum output current is about 250 × 1.445 ≈ 361A or so
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range