KS 9 Power transformer for mining
Thelow-loss oil-immersed power transformer for mining of KS9 series is applied to voltageof 6-10kV, frequency of 50-60Hz, rated capacity of 50-630kVA. It can beinstalled in mines and no explosive site with dust and gas for dragging inmines, illuminating and power transmission & distribution.
3. Technical parameters
Impedance of short-circuit
Label of connecting group
L x W x H
- Q:What is transformer reverse charging?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). In electrical equipment and wireless circuits, commonly used as lifting voltage, matching impedance, safety isolation and so on.
When the transformer is shipped, it is determined whether it is used as a step-up transformer or a step-down transformer, and its relay protection setting requirements are specified. If the transformer is a step-up transformer, it is determined that the low-voltage side is zero-up. Such as from the high side of the anti-charge, then low side of the open circuit, due to the relationship between the high voltage side of the capacitor current will cause low voltage side due to electrostatic induction and over-voltage, easy to breakdown low-voltage winding. If you determine the normal high-voltage side of the transformer, such as from the low side of the anti-charge, then the high side of the open side, but the excitation current is large (up to 6 to 8 times the rated current). It produces the electric power, easy to make the mechanical strength of the transformer is a serious threat, at the same time, relay protection device may also hide the inrush current and malfunction.
- Q:Transformer Uk = 4.5% What does it mean?
- Transformer short-circuit impedance, that is, his own impedance. The impedance is large, the transformer needs to resist the short circuit current multiplier is small, relatively speaking, anti-short circuit capability, but the transformer's external characteristics (volt-ampere characteristics) soft (with the transformer output current increases, the output voltage - transformer Voltage drop is very powerful). On the contrary, short-circuit impedance is small, the transformer needs to resist the short-circuit current multiplier, requiring a strong anti-short circuit transformer capacity. Of course, the external characteristics of the transformer better.
Another short-circuit impedance will also affect the transformer manufacturing costs. He is not the bigger the better, nor the smaller the better. To be considered, so there are strict rules in the national standard.
- Q:Three-phase transformer how to calculate the current, ah, the formula is?
- For example: 10KV / 0.4KV, 500KVA transformer
Primary current: I1 = 500 / (1.732 * 10) = 28.9A
Secondary current: I2 = 500 / (1.732 * 0.4 = 721.7A
- Q:Is the LTC transformer a regulated voltage transformer?
- Is a voltage regulator.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:This transformer outputs AC or DC
- If you have 220V output voltage, then the peak voltage of the waveform is 220 * 1.414 = 311v, then your rectifier at least reverse voltage of not less than 400V, then the voltage is not more than 400V The Look at your transformer current, if the full load current is 7A, then your rectifier load capacity should not be less than 10A. So the main consideration is the rectifier voltage and current these two aspects.
- Q:50KVA transformer each phase current maximum band
- Hello there:
- ★ 1, three-phase transformer rated output current = transformer rated capacity ÷ (voltage × follower 3). This current is apparent current, marked on the transformer nameplate.
- ★ 2,50KVA transformer, each rated output current = 50KVA ÷ (400V × 1.732), equal to about 72A. Note that the secondary voltage of the power transformer is 400V instead of 380V.
- ★ 3,50 KVA transformer rated current per phase is about 72A, "the maximum energy can be large" according to the ambient temperature, cooling conditions may be. Generally below the rated current, can be long-term operation.
- Q:Transformer Transformer Principle
- Summary of words: Electrosagnetism. Magnetic electricity.
Its basic principle is: a coil and the secondary coil around the same core, when a coil power, the alternating magnetic flux in the core, (magnetism) the alternating magnetic flux through the secondary Coil, according to the law of electromagnetic induction, will produce alternating electric potential in the secondary coil, (magnetic power) due to a secondary side of the coil turns, therefore, the secondary side of the voltage will not wait.
- Q:What is the rated current of the 80KVA transformer?
- Rated current formula: I = P / 1.732 × U = 80000 / 1.732 × 380 ≈ 122 (A)
(Current contains active and reactive current)
- Q:Why 21 lighting transformers must use double-winding safety isolating transformers,
- Autotransformer A set of coils, which have a tap, can not achieve isolation. Or two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Why is the notebook computer transformer hot?
- I bet, your power certainly no my hot ,,, my power is my friend's hottest,
But you do not have to, but it is normal ah ,,,, different brands, the temperature is not the same ..
Generally good power are temperature control, to a certain temperature to turn off the power,
I was like this, do not worry
But do not plug in the socket for a long time, and will burn the power, and there is easy to thunder in the summer ,,, will burn out ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range