KS 9 Power transformer for mining
Thelow-loss oil-immersed power transformer for mining of KS9 series is applied to voltageof 6-10kV, frequency of 50-60Hz, rated capacity of 50-630kVA. It can beinstalled in mines and no explosive site with dust and gas for dragging inmines, illuminating and power transmission & distribution.
3. Technical parameters
Impedance of short-circuit
Label of connecting group
L x W x H
- Q:how to start collecting transformers?
- I can't give direct advice because it's all a matter of preference, but I can clear up some confussion for you Genertation 1 issues are hard to get a hold of singley and collect, so buy the collections if you're interested in seeing how it all began and (Generation 2 follows but hasn't been collected yet) Books with the Dreamwave brand are bogus and cancelled (because of the company president's brilliant bookkeeping skills). It's a different take on G1 but it wasn't very good or very long The War Within is the official history of Optimus Prime, Megatron and Cybertron in the early stages of the war. Dreamwave released them, but IDW collected them in a handy Omnibus (Dreamwave also left the third mini series incomplete) Armada/Energon are a comic book continiuty of the animated series. Dreamwave's closure left the series incomplete, so don't bother investing too much stock into these unless you think they're worth a look IDW published many different series, books with the IDW brand are a brand new reboot of G1, and they also published other series such as Beast Wars (continuation of animated series), Hearts of Steel (Steam age Transformers), Generations (reprints of selected G1 issues), and Movie universe books (events between movies) Here's the order of IDW's new comic series: Megatron Origin Infiltration Stormbringer Escalation New Avengers/Transformers Devastation Maximum Dinobots All Hail Megatron Ongoing series (currently up to #22) Heart of Darkness + a bunch of Spotlights about different characters and mini series (Ironhide, Bumblebee, Drift, Last Stand of the Wreckers) The movie universe books are in order: Revenge of the Fallen Defiance/Dark of the Moon Foundation Transformers Saga of the All Spark/ Official Prequel Transformers Transformers Reign of Starscream Revenge of the Fallen Alliance Revenge of the Fallen Revenge of the Fallen Nefarious Revenge of the Fallen: Tales of the Fallen Dark of the Moon Rising Storm Dark of the Moon
- Q:Transformer movie?
- transformers is a classic. of course everyone should go see it.
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- Change the coil winding group, if possible.
Otherwise can not change, change the voltage can be.
- Q:how big are the transformers?
- Yes. okorder
- Q:what's this old school hip hop transformers song?
- Kurtis okorder
- Q:How do step up transformers obey the law of conservation of energy?
- The regulation of conservation of capability is that capability won't be able to be created or destroyed. A transformer does not make extra capability,yet rather it takes the voltage and will boost it , this might seem to push aside the regulation yet rather in basic terms making extra it reduces the the present. As voltage will boost by using say 10 circumstances the amperage a million/10 of the orginal.
- Q:How come step-up transformers reduce current in transmission lines?
- I can't make too much sense out of your question. Your use of Ohm's law implies a constant resistance, which is not true. Power is constant between the input of a transformer and the output. When you increase the voltage you decrease the current, and the power remains constant (with a small lose due to inefficiencies). .
- Q:Why was Transformers 2 so so soo much worse than Transformers 1 in 2007, what happened?
- Hollywood EF'ed up the first one to make the second one
- Q:How to test E-I Transformer having 10 terminals (pins) 5 on each side ? thanks?
- If a transformer has shorted turns, every winding will show drastically reduced inductance than is required for the circuit to operate. For example, the inductance of an audio transformer has to be at least L Z/(2piF), where F is the lowest frequency, audio ~20Hz and Z is the circuit impedance. So an 8 Ohm speaker winding should have 60mH or more inductance. The resistance of the winding should be less than 10% of the operating impedance. The maximum operating frequency of a transformer is something less than the self resonance and the minimum load is that which provides critical damping of the self resonance. So large transformers just work better since they have more inductance and less resistance With a signal generator, scope and some series resistors, you can find the inductance etc.
- Q:single phase transformer?
- This is not really a very hard problem but I'm afraid artsupre's solution of using only the turns ratio is a little too simplistic. According to the problem definition, we need to represent this transformer in an equivalent circuit, as a perfect or ideal transformer of turns ratio 10 preceded by a resistance and leakage reactance in series and equal respectively to the R and X values quoted. This shows us that the current will be totally transformed (therefore I2 10 times I1 90 A) but there will be some voltage drop in the preceding impedance. So how to calculate the voltage drop? We need to take the voltage applied to the terminals and subtract from it the total voltage drop across R and X. This is a vector sum since resistance drops are in phase with current but reactive drops are 90 degrees lagging. We normally use complex representation to accomplish these vector summations. In this case the procedure is: Take the current vector as real. Then the applied voltage is 2200(0.8 + j0.6) and the voltage drop across X+R is 9(5.6 + j22) Hence the resultant voltage at the terminals of the ideal transformer (1710 + j1122) 2045 at a leading angle of arc cos (0.836), i.e. at a power factor of 0.836. This voltage of course has to be transformed by the turns ratio giving V2 204.5 at the above power factor. If you need further help or clarification, please edit your question and I will try to respond. Please take a moment to award one of your answers Best Answer. That's partly why we do this!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range