KS 9 Power transformer for mining
Thelow-loss oil-immersed power transformer for mining of KS9 series is applied to voltageof 6-10kV, frequency of 50-60Hz, rated capacity of 50-630kVA. It can beinstalled in mines and no explosive site with dust and gas for dragging inmines, illuminating and power transmission & distribution.
3. Technical parameters
Impedance of short-circuit
Label of connecting group
L x W x H
- Q:What are the malfunctions and abnormal operation of the transformer?
- Transformer failure: can be divided into the tank failure and tank failure. Fuel tank failure: a short circuit between the windings, short-circuit between the turns, direct grounding system side winding short circuit. Outside the tank failure: There is a short circuit between the casing and the lead wire and the ground short circuit (direct grounding system side). Transformer is not working properly: there are external faults caused by over-current, overload, oil level and due to over-voltage or frequency caused by over-excitation and so on. Line fault: phase short circuit (including three-phase short circuit, two-phase short circuit), two-phase ground short circuit, single-phase ground short circuit, transmission line disconnection.
- Q:10 (6) /0.4kv three-phase transformer what does it mean
- Therefore, the decision to 60 and 35kV winding connection to be careful when the connection must meet the transmission system voltage phasor requirements. The connection between 60 and 35kV windings is determined according to the relative relationship of the voltage phasors. Otherwise, even if the capacity of the voltage ratio is also right, the transformer can not be used, connected wrong, the transformer can not be connected with the transmission system. 3). Domestic 10,6,3 and 0.4kV transmission and distribution system phase also has two phases. In the Shanghai area, there is a 10kV and 110kV transmission system voltage phase difference of 60 ° electrical angle, this time can be used 110/35 / 10kV voltage ratio and YN, yn0, y10 connection three-phase three-winding power transformer, but limited Three-phase three-core core. 4). But note that: single-phase transformer in the combination of three-phase group connection, can not use YNy0 connected three-phase group. Three-phase shell-type transformer can not use YNy0 connection.
- Q:Transformers, broken, how to repair
- Some of the transformer buried inside an insurance, first look at the said
- Q:How to use a multimeter to determine the quality of small transformers
- First with a multimeter resistance file RX1 or RX10 to test the transformer on both sides of the coil! Have to pass! Primary resistance large! Secondary resistance small! (Buck)
And then test the first class! Can not pass! Basic determination is good!
And then use the transformer at both ends of the primary coil to take the multimeter AC voltage 50-100 volts stalls! With a dry battery to touch the transformer secondary coil ends! At this point multimeter watch pin should have a strong swing! Induced current and mutual inductance voltage! This proves that the transformer all normal! No turn-to-turn short circuit!
- Q:What is the meaning of the high voltage side and the low side of the transformer?
- Under normal circumstances the role of the transformer is to high-voltage transmission (saving material to reduce the loss) over the power to reduce the voltage (there are boost in the power plant substation) to meet the conventional use of electrical equipment standards. Therefore, in the conventional step-down transformer input (also called once) is the high-pressure side, the output (also called the second) is the low side.
- Q:Rated capacity of three-phase transformer S = √3 * U * I
- Single phase transformer S = UI where U is the phase voltage and I is the phase current.
When the composition of three-phase transformer, of course, is the three transformers add up, S = 3UI. Here U is phase voltage, I is the phase current.
As the three-phase circuit to use the line current and line voltage calculation, angle and triangular connection is the same, when U is the line voltage, the phase voltage increases the root number 3 (1.732) times.
- Q:Transformer tap adjustment there are several ways? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- There are two ways to adjust the tap in the transformer. 1, no excitation adjustment or no taps. 2, with taps. Their advantages and disadvantages are as follows: 1, no taps: taps when the transformer must be shut down after the power, the advantages of safe and reliable, but the disadvantage is to adjust inconvenient, and often because the tap position can not meet the needs of less. 2, with taps Advantages: easy to adjust, do not have to turn off the transformer power can be adjusted, and the general tap position more easily meet the requirements. Disadvantages: due to load adjustment prone to problems, high cost, compared with the same capacity transformer volume, taps device maintenance needs a long time to blackout.
- Q:KW how to know how much transformer?
- Know the number of KW, how to calculate how much transformer is needed. In general, our calculation is based on the nature of the equipment, the production process, the development prospects of the production enterprises to analyze the size of the transformer, some companies, how many kilowatts to choose the number of KVA, and some enterprises have all the equipment must boot Run, then, on the choice of a little bigger, the machinery industry enterprises, generally in accordance with the installed capacity of 4-5 fold to select the transformer capacity. For reference only.
- Q:The main transformer is chosen in principle
- Transformer selection, you can refer to the following, but still according to the actual production needs!
1, the number of transformers to determine
(1), the number of main transformer to determine the principle is to ensure the reliability of power supply. When one of the following conditions is met, two or more transformers shall be installed.
①, there are a lot of first-class load and although the secondary load but need to set from the security (such as fire, etc.).
②, when the seasonal load changes greatly.
③, when the load is large.
For large-scale hub substation, according to the specific circumstances of the project can be installed 2 to 4 main transformer.
When installing multiple transformers, it is appropriate to group the transformer according to the characteristics and changes of the load in order to flexibly switch the corresponding transformer group. Transformers should be operated in the sorted manner. Transformer low-voltage outlet of the neutral and neutral ground wire should be laid separately. For the convenience of testing, in the ground circuit, close to the transformer to do a removable connection device.
(2), the general three-level load or capacity is not too much power and lighting should be a load with only one transformer.
(3), when any of the following circumstances, can be dedicated transformer
①, when the lighting load is large or power and lighting using a common transformer seriously affect the lighting quality and lamp life, can be set for lighting special transformer.
②, single single-phase load is large, should be set single-phase transformer.
③, the impact of a larger load, seriously affect the power quality, can be set for shock load special transformer.
④, when the seasonal load (such as air conditioning equipment, etc.) about the total load of the project 1/3 and above, it is appropriate to configure a dedicated transformer.
- Q:What is the main purpose of the transformer?
- If the secondary connected to the load, the secondary coil to generate current I2, and thus produce magnetic flux ф2, ф2 and ф1 opposite the direction, played a mutual offset effect, so that the total magnetic flux in the core has been reduced, so that the primary Self-induced voltage E1 reduced, the result is I1 increase, showing the primary current and secondary load are closely related. When the secondary load current increases when I1 increases, ф1 also increases, and ф1 increase part of the part is just to be replaced by ф2 that part of the magnetic flux to keep the total magnetic flux in the core unchanged. If you do not consider the loss of the transformer, you can think of an ideal transformer secondary load power consumption is the primary power from the power supply. The transformer can change the secondary voltage by changing the number of turns of the secondary coil as needed, but can not change the power that allows the load to be consumed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range