SC(B)10 resin-insulated dry-type transformer is designed basing on the Dupont(the USA) NOMEX paper insulation system. the other key components are made from imported materials (such as german MKM copper foil). with advanced manufacturing equipment and technology, the product enjoys high performance, low energy loss, safety and reliability, its especially suitable for high buildings, airports, substations and commercial centers, and any other anti-fire, anti-explode, anti-moisture places etc.
|Type||Rated current||Voltage combination(KV)||Connection||No-load||Loss(W)||Impedance (%)|
- Q:Transformer cooling method AN stands for what
- The cooling mode of the transformer is determined by the cooling medium and the circulation method. Since the oil-immersed transformer is also divided into the internal cooling mode of the tank and the external cooling mode of the tank, the cooling mode of the oil-immersed transformer is represented by four letters.
The first letter: the cooling medium in contact with the winding.
O -------- mineral oil or ignition of more than 300 ℃ of insulating liquid;
K -------- Insulation liquid with ignition point greater than 300 ℃;
L -------- ignition can not be measured insulation liquid;
The second letter: the way the internal cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- The oil flow flowing through the cooling equipment and the windings is a natural thermal convection cycle;
F -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate and the oil flow flowing through the windings is the thermal convection cycle;
D -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate, at least in the main winding oil flow is forced to guide the cycle;
Third letter: external cooling medium.
A -------- air;
W -------- water;
The fourth letter: the way the external cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- natural convection;
F -------- Forced circulation (fan, pump, etc.).
Therefore, the transformer cooling method AN represents the air convection cooling method.
- Q:The zero line of the transformer can be connected with the ground wire. Why not leave it?
- Now the transformer, if the secondary side of the leakage protection, the user also received a leak, the zero line and ground must not be connected
- Q:Why is the transformer coil insulation?
- Because the transformer is used in different environments, according to different insulation level selection, can extend the life of the transformer.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on.
According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:1000KVA transformer power loss is how much
- Transformer no-load plus stray loss is fixed, usually 6% of the total capacity, load loss that is copper loss, according to the load power, and power factor calculation
- Q:50kva transformer price
- You have a problem is the voltage level and model do not know, can not set the price. The capacity is 50 kVA. If it is 10000 volts change 400 volts S11 50 kVA is about 9,000 yuan, S9 7500-8000, S7 is about 7000.
- Q:Transformer three-phase imbalance which harm
- 1, when the line is not full-phase operation, the zero sequence current is equivalent to the load current, then the line with its adjacent line zero sequence current may be large, even greater than the zero sequence backup protection settings, if not quickly cut Non-full-phase operation of the line, it may lead to adjacent line malfunction, leap-off;
2, for 220kV and above generator transformer group and machine-side circuit breaker, due to non-full phase operation during a larger negative sequence current, the generator, the transformer may cause a greater damage to the equipment.
- Q:10 (6) What is the meaning of 10 and 6 in the KV transformer?
- Are the high voltage side of the input voltage were 10KV and 6KV units of kilovolt
- Q:What is the rated current of the 80KVA transformer?
- Rated current calculation of transformer
Primary side approximation 0.058 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Secondary side approximation 1.44 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Known transformer capacity, and its voltage level side rated current
Capacity divided by the voltage value, the business by six divided by ten.
Description: Applies to any voltage level.
80KVA transformer low voltage rated current is: 80 * 1.44 = 115.2A
- Q:What are the serious consequences of transformer circulation?
- The connection group number must be the same, the wiring group is different, the transformer secondary voltage phase is different, at least 30 °, the voltage difference will be a great circulation, burn the transformer.
- Q:250KVA transformer maximum load how much KW power?
- The maximum load KW number is determined by the actual use of the power factor of the device because KVA is apparent power and KW is active power. If there is no reactive power in the load device, such as all incandescent lamps, Of the pure resistance of the device, the transformer can theoretically carry 250KW load, the actual use, because there are power lines on the reactive power exists, so the need for discount.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range