Horizontal Water Pump
CHL pump are multi-functional products .it can be used to convey various medium from tap water to industrial lliquid at different temperature and with diffrerenr flow rate and pressure .
water supply ;water filter and transport in wateworks ,boosting of main pipeline ,boosting in high rise building
Water supply or boosting
Domestic and industrial cleaning
Water treatment and water purification
Other special applications
Easy installation and maintenance
Power saving and low noise
Small land occupancy
Prevent producing second pollution
Hot and cold clean, non-flammable non-explosive liquid without solid grain and fiber
Mineral water, soft water, pure water, edible vegetable oil and other light chemical mediums
When the density or viscosity of liquid is larger than that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power
Full-enclosed air-blast two-pole standard motor
Single-phase or three-phase, standard voltage, 50Hz or 60Hz
Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
The model is CHL2-30, rated flow is 2 m3/h, the head is 21 meter, motor power is 0.55 KW
- Q:Does the water pump and the circulating pump belong to the centrifugal pump?
- They're all centrifugal pumps!
- Q:Pump suction and pressure side road why should vacuum table and pressure gauge, and what role they have?
- The pump suction and pressure side roads shall be equipped with a vacuum meter and a pressure gauge to monitor the operation of the system. When the pump is running, if the suction side of the vacuum decreases, indicating that the performance of water pump or water absorption pipe leakage; if the vacuum increases, it may be blocked suction pipe. The pressure on the water side is too large. It may be less water or the water pipe is blocked. If the pressure drops, the water consumption may increase or the water pump performance will decrease.The pressure gauges on the water side also play an important role in observing the pressure changes at the start of the pump to determine when to open the outlet valve. Usually larger pump starts, should first close the outlet valve to reduce the starting current, until the pressure of the pump rising and stable, then open the outlet valve.
- Q:What are the new regulations in the design of main and auxiliary water bin and water pump room in coal mine?
- The main water bin must have a main bin and an auxiliary warehouse. When a sump is cleaned, another water tank can be used normally.When the normal water inflow is below 1000m3/h, the effective capacity of the main water tank should be able to accommodate the normal discharge of 8h.The effective capacity of the main water bin can be calculated by pressing type in the mine where the normal water inflow is greater than 1000m3/h:V = 2 (Q+3000)Effective capacity of V-- main water bin in type m3;Q-- mine hourly normal water inflow, m3.However, the total effective capacity of the main water storage tanks shall not be less than the normal water inflow of 4h.The effective capacity of the water tank in the mining area shall be able to accommodate the normal water inflow in the 4H mining area.There is a big difference between the maximum water inflow and the normal water inflow in the mine. The drainage capacity and the water storage capacity should be specially designed.The water inlet chamber should be set up. A sedimentation tank shall be provided for the filling of water sand, hydraulic coal mining and other gushing water with a large amount of impurities. The water storage capacity of short positions must often remain above 50% of total capacity.
- Q:55KW how large is the water pump wiring?
- Transmission within 100 meters, 70 square millimeter aluminum cable, or 50 square millimeter copper cable. If you exceed 100 meters, you'll have to add a number to the cable.
- Q:Why can't sprinkler system and hydrant system share water pump in fire fighting system?
- The design code of sprinkler system GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition) stipulates that the sprinkler system shall be provided with an independent water supply pump, that is, the water pump shall not be shared with the hydrant system. The aim is to ensure the reliability of the water supply and prevent interference.See the code for design of automatic sprinkler system, GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition), 10.2.1 and the corresponding provisions of the following interpretation.
- Q:What is the 10KV pump unit?
- 10KV should refer to the motor start voltage value, ultra high voltage start, the general pump more than 160KW of the motor, the voltage used in 6KV, you motor should be more than 300KW
- Q:What does water flow mean?
- Forehead... Flow do not understand it....
- Q:Diving pump voltage
- This is the reason why the line is too long and the power consumption is too large
- Q:The problem of single phase pumps
- The capacitor is broken. Change it.
- Q:Pump performance parameters have three sets of data, how to understand the flow, lift, flow speed
- Mainly expressed the ability of the pump, mainly as a basis for selecting the pump users.Lift represents the performance of the pump to boost water pressure. Such as the pump head H=38 meters, that the pump outlet pressure normal to 0.38MPa.The flow rate represents the water supply capacity of the pump. Such as 100 m3/h. The general flow pump design, and the corresponding flow, little significance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range