Horizontal Water Pump
CHL pump are multi-functional products .it can be used to convey various medium from tap water to industrial lliquid at different temperature and with diffrerenr flow rate and pressure .
water supply ;water filter and transport in wateworks ,boosting of main pipeline ,boosting in high rise building
Water supply or boosting
Domestic and industrial cleaning
Water treatment and water purification
Other special applications
Easy installation and maintenance
Power saving and low noise
Small land occupancy
Prevent producing second pollution
Hot and cold clean, non-flammable non-explosive liquid without solid grain and fiber
Mineral water, soft water, pure water, edible vegetable oil and other light chemical mediums
When the density or viscosity of liquid is larger than that of water, it is necessary to select a driving motor of high-power
Full-enclosed air-blast two-pole standard motor
Single-phase or three-phase, standard voltage, 50Hz or 60Hz
Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
The model is CHL2-30, rated flow is 2 m3/h, the head is 21 meter, motor power is 0.55 KW
- Q:Water pump cost??????????
- I believe you should be able to get a water pump for $50. bucks .It could cost you about $200. bucks for labor.
- Q:calc work-water pumping question...?
- No work required, just hook-up a hose and siphon it out.
- Q:Water pump that cools water?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Pump adapter joint net outside tube, what is the principle?
- At once the room after the fire, the internal fire pool once water shortage, the water tank can be within the fire truck hit the water chamber through the pump adapter connected to the fire extinguishing effect.
- Q:Physics behind this PVC Water Pump?
- It isn't practical to give a detailed description here. This is a positive displacement pump. The pump chamber is sealed so that as the piston is moved up the volume within the chamber increases. Water is pushed into this chamber by the outside air pressure. If the pump is located too far above the water source then the air pressure is not sufficient and you will produce a vacuum inside but the water still will not flow. When the pump is pushed down the water flows out. Now the one way valves are critical. We don't want the water to flow back the way it came and we don't want the water that we have already pumped to flow back into the pump. So a one way valve on the inlet will permit water to flow into the pump but not out of it. And a one way valve on the outlet will permit water to flow OUT of the pump but not into it. So with each stroke you a) reduce the pressure in the pump. b) water is forced from the inlet, past its one way valve and then into the pump. c) the pump is pushed down increasing the pressure in the pump. d) water flows out of the pump through the other one way valve and on to the output.
- Q:40 hp mercury outboard water pump not working.?
- Check the water intake is not blocked. Then the water impellor. Then lastly check the water tell tail outlet hole is not blocked/obstructed.
- Q:2005 pontiac water pump pulley?
- You need to replace the pump itself. The wobble you feel is the bearings in the water pump that are bad. Good luck and hope this helps.
- Q:Location of fresh water pump on early 90's Jayco 2500 bumper pull trailer.?
- having had many travel trailers the water pump is usually in a cabinet or under a bed or couch with a lot of plastic water lines near where you screw the water hose into the side of the trailer. and they are usually a preset psi from the factory so that is usually nothing to have to worry about and most have an on off switch located in the traier by the kitchen sink.And if the hot water heater is no good look into a tankless water heater it will save you money in the long run but initially you have to have a vent installed up through the roof away from a roof air vent. Another suggestion everytime you move a travel trailer they get the crap pounded out of them and someone needs to go up on the roof with a ladder and/or a plank that goes across the width so there is no weight standing on a roof to make dents or pop seams. Use some plastic stuff like plasticote available at wal mart after you move the trailer and set it up go up and make sure to double coat any of the seams that need it. I crank the heat up inside the trailer and do a double coat the heat rising will put a skin on the plasticote in a few hours instead of 12 or more. and the double coat gets any cracks missed the first time around. After that check it once a year if the trailer stays there.
- Q:Marine cabin water pump?
- Try hooking a solid 12 volts directly to the pump to 'jump start' the pump.. That got mine started... As mentioned in another post, these pumps are disposable items.. Good luck...
- Q:How to select the pump model?
- Pump selection parameter:1, lift, if the head is large, the use of multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump, if the head is small, the use of horizontal axial flow centrifugal pump2. Displacement3, suction stroke, if the suction range is short, select the submersible pump, suction distance, select centrifugal pump
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range