1. Product Description:
1. Range of Application
PVC insulated wire is fit for AC rated voltage 450/750V and below of domestic electrical appliances of smaller size motorized tools of instruments of various meters and motorized lighting installations.
2. Service Conditions
Working temperature: Not more than 105oC for RV-105 model.The other no more than 70oC.
2. Product Characteristic:
Insulation Material: PVCModel Number: BV
Type: Low Voltage
Application: lighting in residential
Conductor Material: Copper
Packaging & Delivery
Rool or as your request
7-30 days or as customers' demand
1. pvc insulated copper cable
2.with more than14 years experiences
3.electro galvanized wire
Nominal area of conductor
wires single phase
4. Reference Picture：
- Q:What equipment does fiber engineering need? What are the brands?
- 5 kg (slightly less corrosion resistance, life than hot galvanized steel pipe life is short, low price economy) The Galvanized tube white shiny and reflective, very few snow-like, two-port clean zinc-free tumor
- Q:How to brake a cat from chewing on wires?
- I would wet a paper towel with something that doesn't taste good like lemon juice and coat the wire with it, not too much, just enough so when she bites it, she'll get a bitter taste and probably won't do it again. My cats have weird little quirks as well, in fact, I had this cat one time who loved to eat string, I mean she would actually ingest it. Cats are strange, you just have to be clever when it comes to deterring them from doing something. Also, you might be able to buy something at a pet store that will keep her from biting the wires, I believe its a spray that you put in the area you don't want the cat. Good luck!
- Q:Voltage Drop/ Wire Size Electrical Question.?
- enable's presume you will use as much as 50 amps of contemporary. 25a on line A, 25a on line B. each and each line offering 120vac on the source. you do no longer elect below 114vac on the barn, so your drop is 6 volts. Ohm's regulation states Voltage contemporary x Resistance. you are going to be able to desire to locate the optimum resistance which may well be tolerated. 6volts 25a x Resistance 6/25 .25 ohms max over that distance. What length twine is .25 ohms or much less over 250 ft? that could desire to be 10ga twine. i could bypass with 8ga to furnish much less voltage drop. 10ga twine has a million ohm consistent with a million,000 ft .25 ohms over 250 ft which meets the minimum standards. there's a right away bury cable that would not require conduit encasement.
- Q:what is the meaning of db written on electrical wires?
- It means distribution board
- Q:1 square wire can load how much power
- You remember, a square of the copper core line can not allow more than 8A of the current through it, under normal circumstances, we take 5 to 6 years of current to count, remember too much, and trouble, only Disrupting our memory. This value is applicable in low voltage
- Q:MOving electrical wires?
- An electrician can move the box but the electric company will have to move the wires to the new location. Not sure about cost but can tell you it's not cheap.
- Q:What could be causing an electrical/fire smell?
- it really is not any longer extraordinary because the cabin pressurization comes from the engines. even if the engines devour, you scent. No, the sole bang become likely through actual incontrovertible actuality that the ducks were in a good Vee formation and those who were given ingested hit the engines at almost a similar time, for this reason sounding like one bang. i'd challenge to wager that it wasn't in simple terms the engines that took hits.
- Q:How to distinguish between high and low voltage power cables
- Control cable transmission is the signal, the current is relatively small (that is, the conductor cross-section is small), the voltage range is narrow (450/750 ~ 10KV), cable core number is more, from 2 core ~ 61 core, or even more Control cable also uses a variety of core structure, shielding and other measures to obtain a satisfactory electromagnetic compatibility
- Q:How do I eliminate the interference of the frequency converter to other electronic devices?
- The water pipe is more expensive than the drain pipe, and all the PE is higher than the cable
- Q:why people using cloth insulated wire for electrical iron and toaster ?
- Not a good idea. The cloth insulation nomex or kevlar and is for heat resistance. Without that you are likely to melt the wires at the point where they go into the appliance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range