*Nominal Voltage: 300V
*Temperature Range: -100º C ~ +150º C
*O. D. Tolerance: ± 0.15mm
*Testing Voltage: 2000V
*Conductor: Tinned & Silver & Nickel Copper
*Insulator: FEP TEFLON
Conductor construction NO.Xφmm
Insulator Thick mm
Over Diameter mm
Realst.max Cuc,c 20°C ohm/km
Permissble ampacity 20°C-AMR
- Q:in renovation particular in electrical is their any lifes span of the wires that need to reconsider?
- If the house was built in the 1970s, it may have aluminum wiring. Its terminations will probably need attention. If the insulation is brittle, it all needs to be replaced. If the wiring has been exposed to water, via flooding, I absolutely would check the insulation some places in the walls, low near receptacles and such. If you are altering the load, increasing power demand, you will need to run larger conductors.
- Q:Electrical Wiring problem, need help!?
- You will need to pull the switch out also---sounds like the box is also a junction for other wiring also---- see which color wires are used for the switch leg---the whites are all probably neutrals--- the green ground You'll need a meter to find out which wire is hot or do you know already? Or tell me what color the two wires are at the switch?
- Q:Does anyone know anything about electrical and wiring?
- Seems to indicate some faulty wiring. An electrician should be able to do a resistance check on that circuit. There is an outside chance that it is the heat from the lamp. Replace it with an energy saver lamp as these run cooler.
- Q:how many wires allowed in electrical box?
- In the US by the NEC, it depends on the size of the wires. 14 ga it is 2 cubic inches per conductor. 12 ga it is 2.25, and 10 is 2.5 cubic inches per conductor. Your box is 3 cubic inches if you measured it right so you can only put 1 14 wire in it. Since you seem unsure of what you are trying to do with box fill, call a qualified professional electrician to do the work.
- Q:Home decoration to buy what color of the wire?
- Are you picking up bad? Red and green blue should be the color line If you use the CRT TV to adjust the menu to the AV-2 If you use the LCD TV to adjust the menu to CVI-1 have the image as long as the corresponding color can be connected to the color difference between the two audio and other convenient The words of red and white on the simple that many of your TV should be followed by a red, yellow, white interface, his line with you to see you do not see the same line is the same Color corresponding, corresponding to the menu after adjustment to AV-1
- Q:Bathroom electrical wiring question?
- Keep it simple - you're not adding enough wire to complicate things by running two types of wire, just use all 12-2 with ground (commonly called 'romex') Use a GFCI protected outlet. If the switch and outlet are going to be near/next to each other - I would bring the wire up from the circuit box to the outlet/switch, and from there on up to the light fixture - as opposed to running power to the light first, and then another wire down to the switch and back. I ran my entire house with 12-2 w/ground, when we put in all new electrical, shortly after buying it. It originally had 60 amp service, and cloth wrapped wires. It would have cost a bit less in electrical wire, if I'd ran most of the outlets with the lighter gage 14-2 w/ground - but you can ONLY use 15 amp breakers (or less) with 14 gage wire.with the 12 gage wire, you can run the 20 amp dedicated circuits required by code for certain appliances (built in microwave, for example). And - many of the new televisions today require 20 amp circuits. You can put 15 amp breakers on 12 gage wire circuits - but you cannot put 20 amp breakers on 14 gage wire. Hopefully - you checked to see if you needed a permit to do any of this work before starting it. Remember, when in doubt - call an electrician Have Fun
- Q:Why do birds perch on electrical wires and on radio towers?
- by way of fact the twine is a robust conductor, the aptitude distinction between the factors the place the poultry's 2 ft touch the twine is relatively small. So negligible contemporary flows in the path of the poultry.
- Q:There is no air conditioning in the small room with a replacement patch panel.
- Sce did not understand your meaning, do not know what you want to ask.
- Q:House is bank owned, wires clipped from electrical box, missing copper pipes from furnace?
- Talk to a realtor and a real estate attorney. Your questions are not one size fit all and you sound very inexperienced with real estate.
- Q:A few days without using the boot button to press the reaction did not open the computer
- Three-phase power of the power, voltage, current relationship between the three P = 21.732UICOSφ, COSφ is the power factor calculated by 85%, calculate the current and then according to the current selection cable, blue load can be checked on the Internet can also consult the cable manufacturers
We always insist on honesty, good credit, high quality and professionalism, that is why our products are selling well and we establish long-time cooperation with our customers in many countries. Our products have occupied a big share in the cable and wire market in the local. Obviously, we are always expanding new markets in many other countries by establishing new branch offices.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range