1. Product Description:
This prodcut is widely used in the construction of buildings airports, power transportation, urban and rural power network reformation and other main projects.
For electric wire, aerial cable and power cable, the Minimum Order Quantity is 1000 meters each type. The capacity is 20 kilometers per day.
For electric conductor (AAC, ACSR, AAAC, AASC) for transmission line, the Minimum Order Quantity is 1 ton each type. The capacity is 50 tons per day.
Our payment term is 30% deposit in advance, 70% rest against copy of B/L; or 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
2. Product Characteristic:
1) Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated wires (BV)
2) Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible wires (BVR)
3) Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
4) Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
5) Copper conductor PVC insulated flat and flexible connectors
6) Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round and flexible connectors
Size: 0.5-240 mm2
PVC insulated copper wire, Rool or as your request
7-30 days or as customers' demand
Nominal Insulated thick
4. Reference Picture：
- Q:The first PC installed, how to install the order and how to take a good line.
- How many ports do you prepare for the switchboard Wiring harbor, greater than or equal to the switch port.
- Q:On the same ditch laying high and low voltage cable doubts?
- Crushed wire, crimping when there is no skin, directly with the puncture method, a large current so. This line of production time, we must first dial the skin, and then pressure to ensure that the wire core and the joints in direct contact, but also to choose a qualified enough thickness of the joints, you burn this, one is the pressure line, one is the plug and Your power supply D4 plugs are not in touch. Ground board everywhere, you can share the current, but enhance the 12V only from this line to go, so the current is larger than imagined, and once the virtual happen, it will be rapid heat, so that contact is more false. I suggest you go to the regular boss to send the conversion line, when the folder with your computer power which connector, to restore the tightness.
- Q:how to move an electrical wire - installing bathroom exhaust fan?
- Wire staples work great for that. Just hammer it into the side of the joist.
- Q:Trying to find a source of info as to how high speed internet travels through home 110v electrical wires.?
- the internet cannot travel through the same wires as electricity. they travel through different wires that should not be run side by side or the electromagnetic field from the power will screw up the internet signal. internet signals travel in either a coaxial cable or a phone cable. do not attempt to plug either a phone cable or a coaxial cable into a power outlet. it will not work.
- Q:How did the wires cut off in the wall?
- Set-top box is not and vcd are red and white and yellow video cable inserted on the TV? The The So, with the TV's original remote control tv / av button (TV / video conversion key, some tv / video), you can switch the set-top box, vcd, not plug the device video (display black or TV brand logo blue screen), analog TV (Display snow or TV brand logo blue screen) and several other state cycle switch. Press this button on it, but because of plug-in box, vcd can be inserted in any audio and video jack on the TV, so a button did not switch to vcd, press a few times. If the TV can only plug a group of red and white yellow line, you have to set the box off, and then pull off the line, and then plug in vcd red and white yellow line. Do not understand, take a closer look at the TV, vcd said that the operation to save the main chewing fork wedge often blind, it is not to play digital TV customer service phone help.
- Q:how do you cap off an underground electrical wire?
- after a huge outage due to a snow storm in the late 1800s, New York City has required that all utilities run underground. underground utilities are still vulnerable to flooding, as we found out in Hurricane Sandy. since the 1950's almost all new telephone service is underground in the rest of the US except in possibly some very old communities. it is cheaper to run telephone underground because of the thinner wire that is used. underground telephone lines can still be damaged by lightning due to the strong ground electrical currents. the overhead lines you see along railroads are not telephone, they carry railroad signals. the demand for dependable electrical power is not too great, most people want the cheapest possible service and are unwilling to pay the premium cost.
- Q:10KV high-voltage cable and heating pipe cross the safe distance
- And the thermal pipe ditch parallel to the distance of 2 meters, the special circumstances can be reduced and reduced by half the value; cross-distance 0.5 meters, separated by a partition or cable pipe can be 0.25m see GB-94 Table 5.3.5 2006 version of the basic out or the implementation of this, to the local power supply management advice prevail
- Q:Power Electrical Wiring. More specific question.?
- Finally, someone who knows what he's talking about. N2Audio is exactly right. If you need the wire to flex or go around tight corners, fine stranded is much easier to work with. 1/0 wire would be impossible to run if it was thick strand like power wire. Skin effect is the tendency of high frequency radio to flow along the surface of a conductor. It's why some big antenna lines have hollow center conductors or small antenna lines can use copper cladded steel.
- Q:Bridge 380V strong wire, and now put into the cable to the signal interference?
- In the manufacturers where the cable is on the number of meters, the retailer's words are, up to give you some preferential prices.
- Q:Electrical Problems In A Town House?
- The wire from the meter to the inside of the house is your responsibility. Working on this wire involves a utility shut-down. You will need an electrician.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range