450/750V PVC Insulation Electrical Wire&Cable Yellow, Red,Blue,Green
1, Conductor: copper / aluminum/ CCA / CCS ( based on client's requirements)
2, Construction: bare copper wire + insulation jacket + pvc sheath. copper wire
3, Colors: black / red / green / yellow / blue.
2 Voltages U0/U: copper wire
450/750V300/500V300/300V) copper wire
Max. permissible continuous operating temperature of the conductor: 70 The ambient temperature under installation should not below 0.
Impedance (ohms): 100±2ohm
3 Application copper wire
The products is suitable for use in power installations, fixed wiring or flexible
connections for electrical appliances like lighting, electronic equipment, instrument
and communication equipment with rated voltage 450/750V or less
Nominal sectional area mm2
Conductor No/Dia. mm
Nominal Insulated thick mm
Max overall Dia. mm
Condcutor Resistance at 20
Min insulated resistance at 70MΩ/km
- Q:Electrical wiring question regarding light switches.?
- You cannot do this without some re-wiring. From the description, you are trying to go to a 3-way switch. It sounds like it was wired as a dead end. There is no neutral wire at this switch. Therefore, it is not possible to wire your light directly into this switch box. You may be able to run new wiring that would make this possible. However, we would need a lot more info about your existing wiring to advise.
- Q:Howcome my rat can chew through electrical wires and be unharmed?!?
- Are you searching for a short-term restore or an eternal one? Rats can bite with the aid of cinder blocks in the event that they wish. One one our nearby puppy shops has a twine type in-closure for them to play in (feels like a twine play pen notwithstanding that's small and the facets fold in for storage, perchance you are going to be able to take off one edge and connect it to the edge of your cage. We paid about $15.00 for ours. notwithstanding, i would make positive you keep plenty of issues for them to bite on interior the cage in hopes that they wont bite the walls.
- Q:Attic Insulation and electrical wires?
- The best way is to cut the insulation a foot longer than the distance to the wire, then split the insulation so that it goes above and below the wire. Start a new piece of insulation tucked tight to the last. If you fill up the bays, and you could use more insulation go at right angle to the first layer.more is better
- Q:How can I become electrical contractor in New Jersey and New York states?
- Contact the website below to get an answer to what training and testing you will need for each category of electrician in New York.
- Q:Decoration when the purchase of water pipes, wires and other items included in the account
- A display is also commonly referred to as a monitor The monitor is an I / O device belonging to the computer, ie the input and output device It is a certain electronic file through a specific transmission device to the screen and then reflected to the human eye display tool High-definition multimedia interface (English: HighDefinitionMultimediaInterf helium ingot melon cake cover every night, a), is a digital video / audio interface technology, is suitable for image transmission dedicated digital interface, which can transmit audio and video Signal, the maximum data transfer speed of 225GB / s
- Q:Are the electrical wall outets in your home wired in series of parallel?
- 1: Household outlets are wired in parallel but in a manner similar to series. This means the wires go to each box but at the connection point is the wire to the next box thereby allowing current to flow past any non used outlet. 2: Current would be the increased for each bulb added to the circuit by the amount of power required by the bulb. 3: Like the old christmas light strings you have to unscrew each bulb and replace with a good bulb until you find the bad bulb. Note that in a series circuit when a device fails the entire circuit has no electron flow as the circuit is broken. 4: In a parallel circuit the burnt out light is the only one not lit when power applied to circuit. In a parallel circuit the wiring is connected so that electron flow can bypass any device whether it is on or not or works or not. Therefore each outlet/socket works independent of the others.
- Q:Wire production is not to be a few meters ahead of the extension line
- And now quickly put the PVC pipe into the also too late! It's dangerous to use it later! Suggestions to improve now! Or remove the sub-board from the new board! Will not damage the material! Please be careful!
- Q:electrical wire wire i need for ext lights?
- 300 ft is quite a runlow voltage lighting would be best suited for landscape lighting but .your burial is regulated by nec code it's not 3 feetyou don't need tape to mark it unless.it is a service conductor not encased in concrete and is 18 inches below grade,then warning ribbon should be placed 12 above the installation. your question is fairly opennumber of lights?,type.?,if you want to use 30 amp breaker.residential code will only allow 20 amp ?wire size should not exceed 10awg. UF,you'll need a GFIC breaker ,unless you undermine streets driveways or roads,you'll be within code at 12 depth(nfpa 70 300.5 D.) do some research on low voltage wiring,try to shorten your wire run etc.
- Q:Electrical Wire (Shreveport)?
- At that distance, you would be better with aluminum wire. BUT: #2 copper is 0.156 ohm/1000 feet. You have 700 feet, so the is a resistance of 0.11 ohms. At 200 amps, that is a drop of 22 volts, much too high. Requirement is 5% drop, and at 120 volts, that is 6 volts. #2 copper would be good for 55 amps only at that distance. .
- Q:A few days without using the boot button to press the reaction did not open the computer
- Is the layout or wiring? The layout is best based on the principle of the circuit first components layout, wiring, then the digital circuit with automatic wiring and manual adjustment, you can first key part of the hand cloth, and then automatically take the other line, the final manual adjustment, simulation Circuit, high-frequency circuit is the need for manual wiring of automatic routing efficiency, manual wiring more reasonable As for the automatic layout, sorry protel99 came out has been used now, never used automatic layout, if you put the components Location is no requirement, the circuit is very simple, you can try
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range