|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||three||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: ||Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 840MVA/550kV three phase water cooling main transformer for the hydro power station.can significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for the 840MVA/550kV three phase water cooling main transformer for the hydro power station. In order to make the products applicable to any OLTC substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity OLTC Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 840MVA/550kV three phase water cooling main transformer for the hydro power station, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of OLTCconstruction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:Does the production transformer require 3C certification? Does the country have any specific requirements?
- 1, depends on what you produce the transformer. If it is civil to three C certification.
2, industrial transformer is the most important to the ISO9001 quality management system certification. In addition, for different products, where sold, and another certification.
3, there are special users require certification, such as nuclear power plants with the transformer.
4, anyway, your business to have a special department, to deal with a variety of different certification.
- Q:Transformer ONAN?
- Transformer ONAN cooling method for the internal oil natural convection cooling, that is commonly referred to as oil-immersed self-cooling.
The cooling mode of the transformer is determined by the cooling medium and the circulation method. Since the oil-immersed transformer is also divided into the internal cooling mode of the tank and the external cooling mode of the tank, the cooling mode of the oil-immersed transformer is represented by four letters.
The first letter: the cooling medium in contact with the winding.
O -------- mineral oil or ignition of more than 300 ℃ of insulating liquid;
K -------- Insulation liquid with ignition point greater than 300 ℃;
L -------- ignition can not be measured insulation liquid;
The second letter: the way the internal cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- The oil flow flowing through the cooling equipment and the windings is a natural thermal convection cycle;
F -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate and the oil flow flowing through the windings is the thermal convection cycle;
D -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate, at least in the main winding oil flow is forced to guide the cycle;
Third letter: external cooling medium.
A -------- air;
W -------- water;
The fourth letter: the way the external cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- natural convection;
F -------- Forced circulation (fan, pump, etc.).
- Q:TN-S system in the transformer side pe line and n-line neutral point how to take
- 1, this part you can not look at the design rules, the design process is just that principle, should go to check the installation Atlas;
2, the transformer is the neutral point leads to two lines, one to the transformer shell, and then the shell is also grounded; another to the indoor low-voltage cabinet; this is a line after the PEN line, conditions can lead two , But mostly cited a, is shared by PE and N;
3, in the low-voltage cabinet, from the transformer zero leads to the line is divided into two, one neutral line N, the other is to protect the ground PE; generally in order to ground and reliable, where the PE to access the cabinet, The distribution cabinet is installed on the ground network, is directly connected with the ground network, so it is equal to repeat the ground;
4, N line is the work line, for single-phase load, that is, to over-current, or single-phase equipment can not work; and PE line is the protection line, there is no current flow, a current, , And this should pay attention.
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- After the parallel capacity can be provided is the sum of the capacity of the two transformers ---- If the two transformers capacity is the same, after the parallel capacity can provide the total capacity of the two transformers are the sum of capacity. If a 1000kva transformer and a 800kva transformer in parallel, the parallel can provide the total capacity of 1600kva.
The distribution of load load and what principles, that is, how to allocate two transformer load capacity --- transformer parallel to meet the three conditions: 1, two transformer transformer ratio equal; 2, two impedance voltage equal; 3, two Transformer capacity should be as close as possible, should not exceed 3: 1. To meet these three conditions in parallel, the load is evenly distributed to two transformers.
- Q:What is the meaning of auxiliary transformer, sub-variable and box change
- box change is box-type transformer, that is, transformers and supporting the protection system, , Metering system, remote control system integrated into a box, generally used for urban district power supply, field power supply field.
- Q:The difference between the reflection impedance of the ideal transformer and the hollow core transformer is different.
- The reflection impedance of the hollow core transformer reflects the influence of the secondary circuit on the primary circuit through the mutual inductance. The reflection impedance is in series with the self-impedance of the primary circuit. The reflected impedance of the air-core transformer is opposite to the reactance characteristic of the secondary circuit impedance.
- Q:Transformer short-circuit impedance is big good, or small good? The same capacity, voltage ... solution
- Transformer rated current / short circuit impedance = transformer short-circuit current 6% short-circuit current is small, and 4% not much difference, personal point of view! Nothing can look at Guo Weiguo teacher answered the question, will certainly benefit from the.
- Q:What is the vacuum impregnation of the transformer?
- so that the transformer immersed in vacuum under the conditions of the paint, so you can rule out the bubble inside the winding, increase Insulation performance. Dip out after drying.
- Q:Why does the transformer have three lines
- You see how it is connected to the law ah ~ which is connected to the power supply is the power cord ah ~ may also be the designer in order to be able to work at 220 and 110 (some countries are 110) and designed. Why did he do so?
- Q:How is the transformer sorted?
- 4, according to the winding form points:
1) Double winding transformer: Used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2) Three-winding transformer: generally used in power system area substation, connect three voltage levels.
3) Autotransformer: Power system for connecting different voltages. Can also be used as a normal step-up or down transformer.
5, according to the core form points:
1) core transformer: for high voltage power transformers.
2) Amorphous alloy transformer: Amorphous alloy core transformer is a new type of magnetic materials, no-load current drop of about 80%, is the energy-saving effect of the ideal distribution transformer, especially for rural power grids and developing regions such as load rate Lower place.
3) shell transformers: special transformers for high current, such as electric furnace transformers, welding transformers; or for electronic equipment and television, radio and other power transformers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range