|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of 334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformercan significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of 334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:220V to 12V transformer L N + V + V on behalf of what? The more detailed the better! Thank you prawn
- L FireWire
N zero line
+ V output voltage
0 output midpoint
- Q:Transformer turns around the number and how much V is calculated
- 2, seeking coil turns
Primary coil n1 = 220 ╳ 9.8 = 2156 turns
Secondary coil n2 = 8 ╳9.8 ╳ 1.0 = 82.32 desirable for 82 turns
1.05 in the calculation of the secondary coil turns is the pressure drop when a load is considered
- Q:Transformers are divided into several. What is the role of each? To be specific!
- (Ii) Classification by purpose
Transformers according to their use can be divided into power transformers, audio transformers, pulse transformers, constant voltage transformers, coupling transformers, autotransformers, isolation transformers and other.
(C) according to the core (or core) shape classification
Transformers according to the core (core) shape can be divided into "E" type transformers, "C" type transformers and ring transformers.
- Q:Transformer voltage range of 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV and 10.5 ± 5% kV What is the difference
- 1, the voltage range is the same, are 10kV ± 5%;
2, the difference is that the accuracy of different voltage regulator, 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV transformer sub-switch has five stalls, respectively, 10.5 +5% kV, 10.5 + 2.5% kV, 10.5kV, 10.5-2.5% , 10.5-5% kV; and 10.5 ± 5% kV transformer section switch has three stalls, respectively .5 +5% kV, 10.5kV, 10.5-5% kV;
3,10kV transformer sub-switch three more for the power failure regulator transformer, and sub-section switch five for overload regulator of the transformer, relatively speaking, the fifth gear than the third gear section switch Much more complex, so the price should be slightly higher for the load change is relatively large, the voltage quality requirements of the relatively high important occasions.
- Q:This transformer outputs AC or DC
- Hello, the transformer is normally working when the input and output should be alternating current, some inverter transformer input may be pulsating DC, but the output must be AC. Because the transformer is by electromagnetic conversion to achieve voltage conversion, the primary changes in the current to produce changes in the magnetic field, through the magnetic field changes in the magnetic flux in the secondary electromagnetic induction, induced secondary electromotive force, is the secondary output. Pure DC power through the transformer coil can produce a magnetic field, but can not produce a continuous change in the magnetic field, and the transformer from the primary induction to the secondary, the medium is the change of magnetic field changes in the magnetic flux.
- Q:150KVA transformer can withstand much power, how to calculate
- 150KVA is the capacity of the transformer, it can output the maximum power is 150KW.
KVA = KW capacity number is the number of power without calculation
- Q:Which transformers belong to special transformers
- Transformers are generally used for AC voltage conversion if used for other purposes such as changing the frequency of the power supply, rectifying the power supply of the equipment, the power supply of the welding equipment, the electric power of the furnace or the voltage transformer, the current transformer. These special-purpose transformers are known as special transformers. Because of the working conditions and load conditions of these transformers, they can not be calculated by the general transformer calculation method.
- Q:Transformers of the three transformations are the three?
- Transformer's three transformations are:
The transformer can change the voltage.
Transformers can change current. Such as current transformers.
Transformers can change the impedance. Such as impedance converter.
Transformer is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on.
Transformers can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace variable, rectifier, power frequency test transformers, voltage regulators, mine transformers, audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, Transformers, reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:From the variable ratio to determine whether the transformer is boost or buck
- For example, 10KV system, the transformer primary winding rated voltage of 10KV and 10,5KV, secondary winding rated voltage of 10.5 and 11KV.
110KV system, the transformer primary winding rated voltage of 110KV, secondary winding rated voltage of 121KV.
220KV system, the transformer primary winding rated voltage of 220KV, secondary winding rated voltage of 242KV. and many more.
110KV is a winding, that is, 110 variable 10.5KV course is the buck variable. Secondary winding for the 121KV, that is, 10.5 variable 121KV course, the pressure has changed.
- Q:How do I choose a transformer? The
- According to the nature and size of the load to determine the capacity of the transformer.
The ratio is selected according to the supply voltage and the voltage required for the load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range