|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of 334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformercan significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of 334MVA/500kV single-phase OLTC auto-transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:What is the difference between the main transformer and the transformer used?
- 1, the so-called main transformer or (plant) with transformers are transformers, but according to their use of different names.
The so-called main transformer: generally in the power plant or substation are so called, its function is for the system through the required level of power transformer; the so-called (factory) with the transformer is inside (power plant interior) Electrical equipment to provide power transformer.
2, the (plant) with the transformer power supply connected to the main transformer on the same bus, and some received another external power supply, so that when the main transformer can be maintained when the maintenance (plant) to continue to have power!
- Q:What is the meaning of the Y D11 on the transformer?
- Transformer Y / D11 Y ----- primary side connection, star type, D secondary side connection, triangle 11 is the primary and secondary side of the phase difference of the side line voltage lag secondary side 330 degrees (or lead 30 degrees).
- Q:What are the specifications of the transformer capacity?
- The choice of transformer capacity has a great impact on the comprehensive investment efficiency. Transformer capacity selected too large, there "big horse car" phenomenon, not only a one-time investment, no-load loss is also large. Transformer capacity selected too small, transformer load loss increases, economically unreasonable, technically not feasible.
- Q:How to use a multimeter to determine the quality of small transformers
- Generally with the smallest ohm file to measure whether the primary tap, if not, then damaged. Use the X10K stall above the ohm stalls to measure the primary and secondary, primary secondary and iron core for short circuit or leakage. If there is connectivity, then the insulation is bad or has been burned or breakdown.
- Q:How much W?
- Ee22 how much of the transformer can be related to the material used. If the material is good, high frequency loss is relatively small.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on.
According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:What is the rated current of the 80KVA transformer?
- Rated current calculation of transformer
Primary side approximation 0.058 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Secondary side approximation 1.44 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Known transformer capacity, and its voltage level side rated current
Capacity divided by the voltage value, the business by six divided by ten.
Description: Applies to any voltage level.
80KVA transformer low voltage rated current is: 80 * 1.44 = 115.2A
- Q:315KVA transformer high-voltage side need to use the specifications of the high-voltage cable
- You are not very specific, according to the general distribution transformer, then the high side of 10kV, low voltage side of the 400V; high voltage side of the actual current is small, the voltage is high, so the main choice of cable attention to insulation, pressure and other properties, specifications suggest that you choose YJV-1 * 25 (10KV) cable, 25 mm square cable. (High-voltage cable diameter is not too small)
- Q:Why 21 lighting transformers must use double-winding safety isolating transformers,
- Double-winding type safety isolation transformer load side and the power supply side is not electrically connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary shared a winding, it has a direct electrical connection with the power supply, unsafe.
- Q:How do I choose a transformer? The
- Select the transformer, you can not choose too large, can not choose too small According to the following method to select the transformer capacity.
There is a very important data is not provided, is the load at the same time coefficient. Transformer with the actual load and equipment rated power ratio is called the transformer load factor. The concept of the load factor for the load is the probability that the load is used at the same time, also called the coefficient or the simultaneous coefficient, which is the probability of simultaneous use of the device. The total load is 300kw, but they are used at the same time there is a probability that the probability is the load factor. It is impossible to always use at the same time. Of course, you can according to the actual situation to calculate their own, power factor selected 0.80.
With this formula, s = p * kX / cosφ
Transformer capacity s = device rated power p × transformer load rate kx / power factor cosφ = (300 × kX) × 0.80
This is the transformer capacity.
Do not know what the motor is used under the circumstances, so it can not be calculated, and only calculate the same time after the generation of the formula into the above formula. If the coefficient is 0.9, then the results of about 340 kVA, are used at the same time, that is, 375KVA, consider a certain margin and spare capacity, that can choose 400KVA.
In addition to the above considerations, in particular, consider the motor starting current factor, select the transformer more reliable. As far as possible by the big do not rely on small. And the standard capacity of the transformer level 315,400,500,630KVA, 315KVA a little small, 500KVA big and no need. So choose 400kvA it
- Q:Rated capacity of three-phase transformer S = √3 * U * I
- S is the total capacity of the three phases, is the apparent power, the unit is KVA.
The sum of the three phases is equal to the sum of the three single-phase capacities, ie S = 3UI where U is the phase voltage and I is the phase current.
If the line voltage line current, then S = √3UI
This is because when the winding is triangular connected, the line voltage is equal to the phase voltage, the phase current is equal to 1 / √3 times the line current, 3 / √3 =
Similarly, when the star is connected, the phase current is equal to the line current, the phase voltage is equal to 1 / √3 times the line voltage, the same 3 / √3 =
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range