SC(B)9/10-□/□ series of resin insulating dry-type transformer
C----------------------------------solidification forming (epoxy resin cast)
B----------------------------------LV foil coil
□---------------------------------rated capacity (KVA)
□---------------------------------rated voltage (HV KV)
With the advanced technology brought in from overseas, we developed SC9、SCB9 series and SC10、SCB10 series padding thin-insulation dry-type distributing transformer whose winding is sealed up with epoxy, therefore the resin insulating dry-type transformer is flame-retardant, explosion-proof, free from maintenance and pollution, and it is compacted and can go deep into load center, besides, with scientific and reasonable design and coating craft work, it has advantages of low partial discharge capacity, low noise, good heat dispersion and it can run over a long time with 125% rated load in the circumstance of cold wind. It applies intelligent thermal controller and has the functions that it will alarm when there is fault or the temperature is exceeded and switch off as the function of “black box”. It can be monitored and controlled by connecting it to the computer through its RS485 serial interface.
Therefore, it is widely used in the places such as hotel, restaurant, airport, power plant, hospital, skyscraper, shopping center, and residential areas and other adverse environments like subways, smelt and power plant, ship, offshore drilling platform, etc.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:who else thought Transformers 2 wasnt that good?
- I concur. Transformers 2 had some really awesome cinematography, most notably the battle sequences, but it really wasn't worth the praise. The jokes felt too forced, the film felt rushed, and the acting was terrible. It wasn't awful like critics are saying, but I wouldn't really watch it again. The first Transformers was better because the jokes didn't feel too forced and the film didn't feel really corny like its follow-up.
- Q:What is the unit of the transformer?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Transformer Amplitude Modulation?
- The collector of the output transistor or plate of the output vacuum tube in a high power AM transmitter has DC voltage and an audio signal applied to it. The audio signal causes the the transistor/ tube to create AM. The AM radio frequency is shunted off to a tank circuit and then coupled to the antenna. A transformer is used to couple the audio signal to the transistor's collector/ tube's plate. A high power audio signal is applied to the primary side of a transformer and the secondary of the transformer is connected in series to the DC power source to the output device. This creates a varying DC voltage to the output device which creates Amplitude Modulation.
- Q:Why do transformers squeak?
- SQUEEK? That sounds like a high (audio) frequency oscillator. So this sounds like a pulsed regulator, not like a transformer-type power supply. I would guess that your unit is measuring the battery voltage, then applying a pulse of power to charge the battery, then checking the voltage again in a continuous sequence. This would be a switching type charger. 5 Volts - sounds like a personal electronics unit, for instance a cell phone or personal entertainment. Right? 240 Volts - Sounds like Europe. Right? (In America it would either be 120 Volts or some switching supplies are designed to operate from 90 to 250 Volts.)
- Q:What kind of transformer will you need? What must be the ratio of the number of turns in the primary to.?
- Do nopt worry about transformer.just buy a charger for the CD player, it's much more than a transformer and is necessary and sufficient.
- Q:G1 Transformers Series?
- Even though the original Transformers series is brilliant in it's animation, voice acting, and overall robot-lazer battle-isciousness; it most definitely is not worth that much money. Even if the special features are epic. However, many websites have links to the episodes online, so you can watch the OG Transformers over the inter-tron. Or the gumple-tron, which is an entirely unexplored medium of wireless communication yet unknown to humans.
- Q:What is transformer reverse charging?
- You can explain the specific situation, your multi-power situation is what kind of situation, because we have not seen you refer to the "book"
- Q:Two different impedance of the transformer, parallel load how to allocate?
- When the impedance voltage is equal, the transformer runs side by side:
Because the transformer load distribution is proportional to its rated capacity, and inversely proportional to the impedance voltage. In other words, when the transformer is running in parallel, if the impedance voltage is different, the load is not proportional to the rated capacity of the distribution, parallel transformer current and impedance voltage is inversely proportional to the II / III = UZKII / UZKII or UZKIIII = UZKIIIII, Set two transformers running side by side, the capacity of SNI, SNII, impedance voltage UZI, UZII, then the load of each transformer according to the following formula:
SI = [(SNI + SNII) / (SNI / UZKI + SNII / UZKII)] * (SNI / UZKI)
SII = [(SNI + SNII) / (SNI / UZKI + SNII / UZKII)] * (SNII / UZKII)
That is, S △ I / SII = (SNI * UZKII) / (SNII * UZKI)
According to the above analysis we can see: When two transformers with different impedance voltage are running side by side, the distribution load with large impedance voltage is small. When this transformer is full load, another transformer with small impedance voltage will run over load. Transformer long-term overload operation is not allowed, therefore, only the impedance of the transformer voltage overload operation, thus limiting the total output power, energy loss also increased, it can not guarantee the economic operation of the transformer. Therefore, in order to avoid the impedance voltage difference is too large, so that the parallel transformer load current distribution is uneven, affecting the transformer capacity can not be fully played, the specified impedance voltage can not be a difference of 10%.
- Q:Power transformer primary current and secondary current
- Do not know what the specific content of the question you ask? If the relationship between the variable and the ratio, then the secondary current and primary current ratio of the transformer for a second and second turns ratio, the need for specific problems.
- Q:Transformers Animated Season 3?
- That would suck sooooo bad if it is cancelled. All that build up in the first season with super villains and no Megatron and like, 3 Decepticons till the end of season 2 for what! To take it all away just as its getting good and finally setting up a full on Autobot Decepticon war There better be a season 4 or this series will go in the forgotten bin with Robots in Disguise as another series that took forever to set just for 1 big battle then that's the end. But if it is the end then that will teach the writers for holding out on what fans really want. I can not sit through season 1 or 2 again, except the season 2 finale.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range