SC(B)9/10-□/□ series of resin insulating dry-type transformer
C----------------------------------solidification forming (epoxy resin cast)
B----------------------------------LV foil coil
□---------------------------------rated capacity (KVA)
□---------------------------------rated voltage (HV KV)
With the advanced technology brought in from overseas, we developed SC9、SCB9 series and SC10、SCB10 series padding thin-insulation dry-type distributing transformer whose winding is sealed up with epoxy, therefore the resin insulating dry-type transformer is flame-retardant, explosion-proof, free from maintenance and pollution, and it is compacted and can go deep into load center, besides, with scientific and reasonable design and coating craft work, it has advantages of low partial discharge capacity, low noise, good heat dispersion and it can run over a long time with 125% rated load in the circumstance of cold wind. It applies intelligent thermal controller and has the functions that it will alarm when there is fault or the temperature is exceeded and switch off as the function of “black box”. It can be monitored and controlled by connecting it to the computer through its RS485 serial interface.
Therefore, it is widely used in the places such as hotel, restaurant, airport, power plant, hospital, skyscraper, shopping center, and residential areas and other adverse environments like subways, smelt and power plant, ship, offshore drilling platform, etc.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:Transformer is the transmission of electrical equipment
- The transformer is an electrical device that converts the AC voltage level to achieve the purpose of power transmission.
- Q:The zero line of the transformer can be connected with the ground wire. Why not leave it?
- Transformer at the zero line with the ground line together, called "repeat ground", is to achieve a stable system 220 volts power supply, the advantage is now widely used 380 / 220V system.
That connector out immediately, there is a zero sequence current transformer, set in the zero line busbar, mainly to protect the transformer, it will not allow the transformer zero line there is a large current, that is a fault.
The substation is coming out again. The general line is the end of the user or equipment, the device is a three-phase five-wire system, there is a main switch, often this switch is with leakage protection function, it does not allow any part of the line ground, the body accidentally touch, Causing the switch off power, can play a role in protecting personal safety. So, this part is not allowed to zero line and ground together, also known as TN-S system.
- Q:Transformer Uk = 4.5% What does it mean?
- The short circuit impedance of the transformer is related to many factors of the transformer. Such as transformer capacity, loss, internal coil structure and so on. But once the transformer is manufactured, it is the same.
Short-circuit impedance is a very important technical indicator for the user. Such as the stability of the power supply system, the quality of the power supply, the transformer in parallel after the safety and reliability, and so have a relationship.
- Q:Transformer Amorphous Alloy and Silicon Steel Sheet Advantages and Disadvantages
- The use of magnetic properties of the protruding amorphous alloy, used to make the core material of the transformer, and ultimately get a very low loss value. But it has many features that must be ensured and considered in design and manufacturing. The main body is the following aspects:
(1) amorphous alloy sheet material hardness is very high, with conventional tools is difficult to cut, so the design should consider reducing the amount of shear.
(2) amorphous alloy monolithic thickness is very thin, the material surface is not very flat, then the core fill factor is low.
- Q:What is the reactive power compensation of the transformer?
- The use of capacitors to compensate for reactive power, improve the transformer's active power output capability.
- Q:Where is the transformer used?
- Transformers are suitable for applications where the voltage level is to be changed
Need to change the impedance to match the front and rear impedance of the occasion
It is necessary to increase the current supply as a booster
- Q:50KVA transformer maximum load is how much?
- Transformer output power is apparent power, and active power (KW) relationship: apparent power = active power × power factor. The average power factor of 0.8, 50 KVA transformer can be load power (50 KVA × 0.8) 40KW of active power.
- Q:Transformer tap adjustment there are several ways? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Why the new operation of the transformer to be charged
- New installation or overhaul after the transformer, have to carry out the explosion test, test the performance of the transformer.
The general impact of 3 to 5 times, the first impact of transmission for about 15 minutes, after every 5 minutes each time the impact of a time, about 10 minutes each time.
1, test transformer insulation, mechanical strength can withstand the impact of working voltage and excitation inrush.
2, test whether the transformer differential protection can avoid the impact of inrush current.
- Q:Transformer noise reduction
- Since it is installed in the basement of high-rise residential, the transformer must be dry-type transformers.
First check the fasteners on the transformer and re-tighten if loosened. Especially the core of the upper and lower clamp, if loose, can not clamp the core noise will be significantly increased.
In addition, if the installation of the foot is stable, etc. also check it.
Note that the transformer must be de-energized when checking and tightening, and then ground properly.
If you really can not reduce the noise of the transformer itself, take sound insulation measures can also have a very significant effect.
For example, in the transformer room wall paste sound-absorbing panels. Or install a cushioning rubber pad underneath the foot of the transformer. If you want to achieve better results you can use a special shock absorber to the top of the transformer, so that it does not directly contact the ground. Can play a very good sound insulation effect (using the above sound insulation measures, basically can make the transformer room next door noise reduction 5 ~ 6dB, or even better)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range