Geogrid Definition Related Searches
Hot SearchesAnchor Company DefinitionAnchor Company DefinitionAnchor Company Definition
Geogrid Definition Supplier & Manufacturer from ChinaOkorder.com is a professional Geogrid Definition supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Geogrid Definition firm in China.
- Test on camera delay problems
- Under normal circumstances, the ideal monitoring camera delay in 200ms or so, slightly worse IPC delay in more than 400ms. If the delay of the network camera to reach more than 400ms, you need to consider the serious delay phenomenon for the front-end equipment alarm.
- What is the difference between a camera's double point and a single lamp point?
- Array infrared night vision technology, the essence or through the camera to launch active infrared light way night vision effect, but the use of advanced packaging technology, dozens of high-power, high efficiency of the infrared crystal package in a plane. The advent of this technology, access to the extraordinary rapid development.
- Video surveillance video storage how to calculate the hard disk needs I use the 720P camera, to store 3 months of video, need to use the hard disk?
- If you want to calculate the number of hard disk and disk array, then you need to know the relevant data, such as: hard disk capacity, disk array number, the required RAID level. For this calculation, you can recommend a video monitor memory capacity calculator developed by the Chinese Blue Whale. As long as you enter a number of related data, it will automatically calculate the results you want. You can also use this software to calculate the monitoring storage capacity. Specific you can log on their official website to see.
- What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- Can you say what the next camera, mobile phone, computer, monitor, or what?
- What kind of surveillance camera is good for the hotel?
- Such as the lobby: the general use of integrated zoom camera, the scene can be a point to enlarge the details.
- What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 4.BNC interface: that is, coaxial cable connector. Can cut off the video input signal, so that the interference between the interference reduction, and the signal bandwidth, can achieve the best signal response.
- There is a surveillance camera, want to adjust the location, hand touch the head, even live, do not know how the matter
- Generally the case is the reason for static electricity, in theory, if your camera is using a transformer, that is DC power supply, then basically can be excluded from the leakage caused by the low-voltage (DC12V) camera, if There is a strong power into the words, then the camera will not be able to use, and here to note is not only the camera will have static electricity on your own may also have static electricity, you may say the same two cameras have a One is not, but you have to know the principle of electrostatic discharge, only when you come into contact with the conductive body when the static electricity can be released, you will have the feeling of Ma. In fact, if the camera is used properly, you do not have to worry about whether it is with static electricity, if you really worry, you can ground the camera, the general ceiling has a fire pipe and bridge, you can choose them to ground.
- Wireless micro-surveillance camera how to see what to shoot
- If it is with memory, then the memory card can be placed on the card reader to the computer to play, if there is no memory, then there is a receiver, the receiver connected to the hard drive will receive the signal stored in the hard drive, Can be played through the hard drive on the monitor.