Yuchai YC6A Series Marine Engines
· ω-type combustion chamber technology and low inertia mini aperture injector improve fuel efficiency
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Compact size facilitates installation, maintenance and repair
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise, rapid start ability and low emissions
· Major overhaul period is more than 10000 hours
· First choice for patrol boat and yacht as the rated speed could reach 2800rpm
YC6A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Vertical in-line, 6-cylinder, 4-stroke, direct injection, water-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Turbocharged & inter-cooled
Rated power/Speed (kW(hp)/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Counterclockwise ( facing flywheel )
Dry weight (kg)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1433 × 899 × 976
1415 × 910 × 1075
ZC, ZY, CCS, IMO
- Q:Should Obama spend another trillion, but this time on spoon ready jobs instead of shovel ready jobs?
- A million union men with tea spoons can replace 4 excavators.The liberal way of thinking.
- Q:What can you hack on Moon in Call of Duty?
- (Guns on Wall) switches the regular ammo with the upgraded ammo price so 500 points for upgraded and 4500 points for regular ammo (Windows) normally you only 60 points from fixing a window if it is completely broke but if you hack it to fix it. It gives you a 100 points even if it is only one board that's broke (Doors) when using the hack all cost only 200 points but take a long time to hack (Teammates) you give them 500 points to the person that your hacking (Terminals and Button on Wall) for the achievements (Pack a Punch) but only to close in the fence or cage if you prefer around the pack a punch last for a while but I strongly recommend you should release a Gersch Device or if you prefer black hole bomb just before the cage opens to get out of there (Excavator Controls) for achievement and to stop the circle blades in the tunnels and in the bio dome I think that's all of them but you never know
- Q:How heavy is Komatsu excavator PC60?
- General excavator model is from the self-respect, such as PC300 on almost 30 tons, PC360 has more than 34 tons, PC60-7 is about 6 tons of machine.
- Q:Halimar Excavator Question. MTG?
- If another Ally (it must be an creature with the type Ally, or something like Clone copying an Ally creature) enters the battlefield, each Halimar would trigger, and each would mill for the number of cards equal to the number of Allies you control. In summary, yes, so long as the creature is an Ally.
- Q:Anyone have any reviews on the Zoomed excavator clay substrate? I would like to use this with a mixture w/sand?
- if you have turtles you are not supposed to give them sand. they will mistakenly eat it which can mess up their digestive system, cause them pain, and possibly death
- Q:I need a hammer/breaker for my Cat320 excavator,Which one is suitable?
- The CAT320 excavator,it belongs to the 30t level excavator.What will you use the hammer for ? Different application need different type of hammer or breaker.I find an excavator parts website for Cat320 excavator.
- Q:Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well?
- His insurance will cover any damage HE CAUSED. It's up to you to find out what the problem is, and prove he caused it. His insurance isn't going to pay to investigate this, they'll pay to defend if you sue him, and the cause of loss is covered under his policy terms. But it sounds like you've got a dead animal in there. Which wouldn't be his fault.
- Q:My mature landscaping has to be dug up for a sill repair on the house. Can the bushes, etc be preserved?
- Yes, but it may add to the cost. Have them dug with an excavator and placed out of the way and all together. Cover the roots with bark, straw, peat or something similar. Cover with a tarp. Even better, see if you can locate a tree spade truck (unless plants are right against the house). When returned to the soil, they will need a well prepared hole with appropriate fertilizer, they will need staking, water, and may need pruning to balance the top to the diminished roots. Not all will survive but most should.
- Q:Why do most all Dump trucks say Do not push on back?
- the box is not strong enough to stand pushing a heavy truck.
- Q:ER Diagram Urgent Help Required! trying to figure out if the entities identified are correct! PLEAS HELP?
- I okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range