Description of Glove：
1. Zinc coating :40-180g( as required)
3. width:914-1250mm(914mm, 1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
4. coil id:508mm/610mm
5. coil weight: 4-10 MT(as required)
6. surface: regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
Festures of Glove：
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
Specifications of Glove：
|buy wood grain design ppgi!bs approved printed ppgi!prime quality cr steel coil|
Galvanized ,Galvalume,Pre-paited galvanizing,Pre-paited galvalume
Color of the PPGI and PPGL
Any color in RAL
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Normal / Min / Zero
750mm to 1250mm
Images of Glove：
1.What about the delivery.
We can arrange the shipment about 15-25 days after the deposit.
2.What about payment term?
30% T/T deposit, balance against B/L copy.
Full T/T payment if quantity less than MOQ.
3.How much about MOQ?
Normally 100pcs,but small order is acceptable as well.
- Q:Steel Wool + 9V Battery Question...?
- The reason the steel wool catches fire is because the strands of steel are so fine and they have a high resistance. The thin strands get to red-hot very quickly, compared to larger gauge copper wire which has lower resistance and can dissipate the heat over its larger mass. When you connect the battery to the wire first, then touch the steel wool, you are making solid contact with the steel wool and your hand makes sure that the wire stays in contact. The current continues to flow and the wool heats up. When you connect the wire to the steel wool first, as soon as you connect the battery the current melts that tiny bit of steel wool touching the wire and electrical contact is lost. The current stops flowing. No fire. If you want to connect the wire first and not have to hold it, you have to make sure that the current keeps flowing, perhaps by using a braided copper wire and spreading out the individual strands to make multiple contacts. Either that, or remove the insulation from a longer section of the wire and make sure that the entire un-insulated part of the wire is in contact with the steel wool. Maybe even weigh it down. Remember that any strands of steel wool touching that wire will melt as soon as the current starts, so you have to make sure that the wire will maintain contact somehow, the same way that your hand pushes the wire against it.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about Kodiak Steel Homes?
- Steel framing replaces all the wood making the house stronger and resistant to termites. Costs about $2,000 more per house and there is a lack of trained framers in most cities. Never heard of Kodiak brand. Do you know a city where they are located?
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- That's normal. I'm sure there are caps that you can get that have a built in spout though.
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- describes the differences in construction of classical nylon string guitars and steel string guitars--like I said, it would involve reconstruction of more than just a neck
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Vinyl fiberglass insulation is getting popular with the steel building industry. The vinyl fiberglass insulation offers a shining look to the building and is resistant to dust as well as condensation. Effective ventilation inside the steel building can also help in preventing the condensation process inside the building. Besides, the building doors should be insulated effectively so as to minimize the heat loss. Be sure to seal all the door gaps in the building. All these steps are necessary to follow to get an effectively insulated steel building.
- Q:Origin of the steel guitar in Country music?
- As I don't know for sure I have a couple of really good guesses. I would say either Jerry Byrd of Ernest Tubb's Texas Troubadours or Don Helms of Hank Williams' Drifting Cowboys. I can tell you for sure that Bud Isaacs was the first player to use a pedal steel guitar on a hit recording: Slowly by Webb Pierce in 1953.
- Q:Is sterling silver safer than surgical steel?
- Surgical steel.
- Q:Does shooting steel case ammo in a AR-15 ruin/damage the gun?
- Many people have to jam a cleaning rod muzzle end first, using a hammer to bang out steel cased ammo out of an Ar rifle. This has happened to me 3 times and will Never happen again. It said its harder on the extractor, well that is not so but the case will be badly damaged by the extractor and I don't think that is a good thing for any extractor. Any individual pushing steel cased ammo must be selling it...Don't Buy It!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range