rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Weichai Steyr WD615
lnline water cooling dry cylinder injection
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 － 126 × 130mm
min fuel-consume ratio
gearbox mode （ WG180 ）
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4 forward shift
main reducing spiral
bevel gear grade 1reduction
planetary reduction,grade 1
wheel base (mm)
minimum ground clearance
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95 ± 0.2s
10.95 ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air over hydraulic disc brake on 4 wheels
manual parking brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:USB configurable loader wii help?
- very confusing stuff. research over yahoo and bing. it can assist!
- Q:Mod loader wont work!!!!!?
- Did you open for minecraft.Jar in some element like WinRar or 7zip? If no longer, you may desire to. Drop the documents from modloader into the .Jar record while it particularly is OPEN IN WINRAR OR 7ZIP. Than delete meta-inf, and likewise you will might desire to be miraculous.
- Q:Can't upload Coolsat Premium 6000 stb files, using CS Loader 2.4! Please help!?
- You must have you com1 port set to 115200 bits per second with some receivers, and I believe the 6000 is one of them. If com1 port is disabled (enable), if the port is not working right try com2 if you have one and set it to 115200 bits per second. Also set the loader to com2 if using that port. Hook up the cable on the receiver and then turn it on, wait until the display shows and then click auto detect on the loader, this should show you the last .bin file installed. Now make sure you have unzipped the new bin file and go to browse on the loader, find the bin and insert it into the loader. Make sure you are in the Software tab on the loader and be sure To Receiver has a dot in it. Now try sending to receiver. Coolsat 4000, 5000 and 6000 all use the same loader, and the 2.4 version works very well on all of them.
- Q:does loader 0.3 gamma allow you to play imported back ups on you nintendo wii ?
- Yes, it can let you play PAL isos or games bought in other countries. There is .01 chance you can brick it if your firmware is the latest or something goes terribly wrong during the installation(Will never happen) you want to have 3.3 or below to make sure it will work properly. I have loader 0.3 gamma and i can play PAL isos. Its pretty fun. If you downloaded a PAL iso, download regionfrii and change the region to USA or wherever you live.
- Q:Difference between forklift and loader
- The forklift and loader are synonymous and have been merged. Loader Name: Loader: definition: use the bucket at the front of the body to shovel, install, transport, unloading operations of construction machinery.The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc.. Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.
- Q:how many ps3 iso loaders are there and whats da name of them i need a real one?
- sorry but the only iso loader for ps3 is ferrox and from what i hear its a fake and has bricked a few ps3s from what i know
- Q:What is the direction of the loader without direction?
- The question is not detailed enough to answer
- Q:USB Loader Copies Games?
- yes, once on the usb loader gx, go to the plus and select install game, then inset the game disk and it will copy over the drive. get all you hombrew fro one site that way you avoid confusion and install bootmii on your wii so you avoid bricking it
- Q:good cheap muzzle loader?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: good cheap muzzle loader? i am wanting to get a muzzle loader before the next muzzle loader season for deer and i dont know a lot about them, i am more into the shotguns and rim and center fire guns, i dont know what brand to get, i think a .45 or .50 caliber would be good and i would like to get one for around $300-$400...
- Q:whats better a front loader or top washing machine?
- I have had both and found that a front loader washes better, uses less water, and is more energy efficient
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range