rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Weichai Steyr WD615
lnline water cooling dry cylinder injection
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 － 126 × 130mm
min fuel-consume ratio
gearbox mode （ WG180 ）
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4 forward shift
main reducing spiral
bevel gear grade 1reduction
planetary reduction,grade 1
wheel base (mm)
minimum ground clearance
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95 ± 0.2s
10.95 ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air over hydraulic disc brake on 4 wheels
manual parking brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:I'm not new to paintball I've played for 3 1/2 years then quit and sold all my gear. Now I'm getting back into the sport so I need equipment again. I recently purchased a dangerous power g5 and now i'm looking for a good hopper/loader. I was looking at a invert halo too or halo b v35 with a rip drive. I've owned a rotor before but right now I don't have the extra cash to buy one and i'm itching to play right now so I don't want to wait. Which would be best for my gun?
- Halo Hopper
- Q:tell me what you have and why you like it.my sister said front loaders dont clean the clothes.
- If I were going to buy a new washer dryer I would check out the new one that is out, I saw it on clean house on the style channel that is both a washer and dryer in one unit and you put it in and then when you come back it is washed and dryed. I didn't see who makes it but it sure sounded great to me that someone invented one machine that does it all. Oh and one more thing , I never liked front loading machines, they just don't seem to agitate and get the clothes clean as much as a top loader
- Q:How do you distinguish the type of loader?
- Distinguish the type of loader: the loader is now in line with the international standard,XG910 XG920, XG931,,, XG942, XG951Liugong has LG836, LG835, LG842, LG856, LG855Others do not say, Datong little italy,Internationally, the loader is numbered in the form of a digital 9, the middle of the 1,2,3,4,5, which represents a few tons of loaders, that is, we long said 30.40.50., the figure behind it represents the next generation of productsThe first number of Xia Gong is the present international serial number, 931 is the Xia Dynasty loader's 3 ton first generation product, and the 918 is the Xia work loader's 1 ton eighth generation productLiugong's first number was the previous international code, so it used 8, and LG855 was the fifth generation of Liugong loader's 5 tons
- Q:i was looking for a q loader because i play a lot of woods ball. If u buy a package with a 98 custom and the q loader system and evrything, when you shoot it is it like a response you just hold in the trigger and it shotts auto.
- Not sure what you are asking, but you dont need to buy those things in order to use a Q-Loader.
- Q:what wii iso loaders is the best and tell me how to get iso games playing on the wii by disc
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the best Wii ISO loader? what wii iso loaders is the best and tell me how to get iso games playing on the wii by disc
- Q:i meant a 45/70 single shot which is considered a muzzle loader the felon in ? has bought one with no prob?
- A 45/70 is not considered a muzzle loader. Just because the round was developed in the so-called 'black powder' era does not make it a muzzle loader or a primitave weapon. A single shot 45/70 is a modern rifle. If a felon purchases a firearm, the crime is on him, not on the seller. Felons buy guns every day, and it's almost always illegal. Think about it.
- Q:If front loaders have been around since before high efficiency detergent, then why is it not ok to use regular detergent in one? They couldn't have used it before, right?
- You certainly can use a regular detergent in a front loader........................
- Q:What are the transmission systems of the loader?
- 1. what are the components of the transmission system of the wheel loader? Its function and working principle are briefly described.The power line is the engine, hydraulic torque converter, transmission, front and rear drive axle, wheel side reducer, wheel.Hydraulic torque converter, loader adopts double turbo torque converter, can change its working condition automatically according to the change of external load. It is equivalent to a two gear automatic transmission, which improves the external load adaptability of loader.
- Q:im looking for a boot loader that runs from a floppy and thats open source and loads a program from the floppy disk its on or the hard disk..and im hoping it loads a 32 bit program...is there a place i can get a bootloader that takes my pc in a mode where 32 bit files can be executed...like a boot loader that could load my programs or my windows im planning to try to make and im about to create in visual c++ and vb 6...send me some links if you know where it is thanks.
- The place that a 32 bit (Visual C++/VB6) file can be executed would be Windows... VC/VB programs rely on runtime libraries that, in turn, rely on the underlying operating system (Windows). I think your problem is beyond just finding a bootloader.
- Q:can someone give me the name of a .22 bolt action breech loader under $700 please and thank you
- If I'm not mistaken, what you are asking for is something that cannot possibly exist. It is either a breech loader *or* a bolt action, not both.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range