rated bucket capacity
1.7-- -2.5m 3
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
6890 × 2430 × 3070mm
minimum turning radius
（ Optional: Deutz TD226B-6 ）
lnline water cooled, four stroke
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 108 × 125mm
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ315 — x
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing mode
Bevel gear grade lreduction
Bevel gear grade lreduction
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
9.15s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
Manual disk brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Which Manufacturer of stone forklift loader is the best in China?
- Stone forklift loader is the product which combined the function of wheel loader and forklift as one by “XIAJIN MACHINERY” In China. “XIAJIN MACHINERY” manufacture the stone forklift loader through the experience of design and produces wheel loader and forklift loader more than 12 years. The series products include 16ton, 20ton and 25ton, the characteristic are tough, stability, high Configuration.
- Q:computer video down loader?
- Q:HOW TO GET RID OF LOADER ICON ON JAILBROKEN IPOD TOUCH?
- Try rebooting your iPod Touch a couple of times. If that doesn't work, you can always just hide the icon. To do so, you can get SBSettings (which is a really good tweak that allows you to have a convenient list of toggles that you can get to easily). Then, slide the status bar either left or right (it's programmed to open using both methods), go to More, Hide Icons, and then choose Loader. This will then hide the icon. I hope this helps!
- Q:How much water temperature is normal in the loader water tank?
- Normal work, 60~80 degrees between long time, high load is allowed to reach 95 degrees below, but at this time the engine horsepower will decline, not long time to work, your high temperature may be the radiator is not good, or thermostat damaged
- Q:What is a Trojan Down-loader? ?
- Trojan Downloader Win32 Renos.Dz is between the Win32/Renos.EE malicious program viruses that, after infecting your workstation, will get carry of executable malware archives on your equipment. This virus can replace your wallpaper, browser's homepage, generate multiple pop-up homestead windows, corrupt your equipment and registry archives, and extensively sluggish the overall performance of your workstation.... to get rid of it basically stick to the stairs indexed under: pass to get rid of TrojanDownloader.Win32/Renos.EE. See the hyperlink interior the materials section under. click on the get carry of computerized TrojanDownloader.Win32/Renos.EE Remover utility hyperlink. click on save to save the utility on your workstation. Double-click on the saved document. The utility will discover and get rid of Trojan Downloader Win32 Renos.Dz and all different linked Trojans out of your equipment immediately.
- Q:Ferrox Loader..PS3..Help?
- wtf is ferrox loader???????
- Q:My husband got mad at me and called me a free loader me, I have been at stay at home mom?
- how could you be a free loader when you are taking care of the baby?i don't know why people have such low opinions of stay-at-home moms like it's not a job (24/7 )if you look at it.no pay,no vacations,no sick pay,no appreciation,no clocking out or anything,tell him you're get a job gladly so you can get a day off at least.
- Q:i have an ipod touch 3g and its on 4.1 firmware and greenposions loader app wont open so help?
- What exactly happens with you attempt to open the Loader application? If it crashes back to springboard, I would recommend trying to re-jailbreak with greenpois0n or use limera1n instead. Just a note: you get error 3194 when you try to upgrade to a firmware that is no longer signed by Apple and you do not have the SHSHs for them; in other words, if you do not have SHSHs for the particular firmware you want to downgrade to (which can only be obtained by jailbreaking and using Cydia or TinyUmbrella), you CANNOT downgrade to it. You are getting this error because Apple no longer signs iOS 4.2.1. The only option is to upgrade to the latest firmware (iOS 4.3.4) or downgrade to a firmware you DO have SHSHs for. I hope this helps!
- Q:How do I burn the ISO of a game to usb via USB loader?
- extremely tough step. query onto the search engines. just that might help!
- Q:Should I buy a Pinokio loader for $130 or put it towards a dye rotor for Paintball?
- Pinokio Loader
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range