rated bucket capacity
3.0 m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai 615G .220
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 120 × 130mm
162kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
4 forward shift 4 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95s ± 0.2s
10.95s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Backhoe Loader - What Replacements to a Backhoe Loader make it Multi-Functional in Operation?
- You can replace the backhoe bucket with a breaker for breaking smashing concrete and rock. There are loader buckets with a retractable bottom which help empty the load more quickly. Retractable bottom loader buckets are often used for grading and scratching off sand as well. The front assembly on a backhoe may be either removable or permanently attached. Operationally, loaders are built to be multifunctional. They are nifty in construction, light transportation, excavation, breaking asphalt, and even paving roads.
- Q:to be a truck loader at UPS is that job only available part time or can you get it full time?
- A relative of mine is a supervisor at UPS and I believe most of their loaders are part-time. But to know for sure, just give them a call.
- Q:Which do you think is better??? Front or top loader washing machine?
- A front loader is more expensive but saves on water and doesn't kill your clothes like a top loader (middle thing of a top loader streches clothes things that have strings get pulled). Plus, bonus if you live or rent in NSW you get 150$ rebate on front loaders for choosing 4 water star rating. I've had both and I can honestly say that I will never go back to top loader - not gentle on clothes at all and the washing powder for front loader is better. Really depends how much you want to spend - I know that front loaders are expensive but if you get a good one, you can save on water, electricity and save your clothes - make sure you check the star ratings take care
- Q:Confused between top-loader detergent and HE detergent.?
- You can use HE detergent in a top loader, any kind of top loader. But, because top loaders have more water in them, you have to use more detergent than you would in a front loader. Twice as much. Look on the back of the bottle. There should be amounts given for each type of washer. I've been using HE detergent in my ordinary top loader for some years now. You don't even need as much as the directions say, either, unless the clothes are very dirty. I usually use only as much as they say to use for an HE washer, half as much as the bottle says, and my clothes come out fine
- Q:ps2 hd loader?
- you probally allready know, but it has been banned for sale in the uk, i have seen french copys, (i think they was french) it was a while ago mind. try OKorder, but expand your search for international. i have also seen forums on the net that tell you how to convert you memory card to run your hdd from it, not sure that its legal, but worth a look.
- Q:Muzzle Loaders. (Thompson Center)?
- No. you will get rifle nipples and musket nipples. in case you replace the rifle nipple with a musket nipple, you improve the reliability of ignition and decrease the possibility of a misfire. The caps used on the musket nipple are bigger than those for the rifle nipple and are not interchangeable for a given nipple. the unique nipple on your .50 sidelock muzzleloader substitute right into a rifle nipple.
- Q:who makes a loader for john deere 770?
- johndeere make all their own attachments call the dealer out
- Q:muzzle loaders?
- that is hard to tell not being able to see it. take it to a gun dealer.
- Q:Small game truck loader 4, fifth pass how to pass?
- then suck out the box into the room, waiting for the lifting plate bottom will take you up, put the box into the truck can.
- Q:What is the width of the loader bucket in the loading capacity of about 1.5 tons? Thank you
- 30 loaders, the bucket is generally 2.4 meters wide.50 loaders, bucket width is generally about 3 meters.You said 1.5 tons, estimated at 1.6-1.8 meters, the weight of the bucket, also have a certain impact on the load, recommend the use of wear-resistant steel lighter production, such as jfe-c400, can increase the service life and working efficiency.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range