duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:why doesnt the plastic top of superglue stick to the tube?
- It does eventually. Superglue has acetone in it, which is a solvent that's extremely volatile (evaporates very quickly). And, as long as the cap is properly sealed, the acetone won't evaporate for a while. So, the glue won't dry and glue the cap on. But, if the cap is open in the slightest - or simply over time - the acetone will start to dry up and the glue cures inside the cap. Then the only way to get it off is to use pliers to crush the hardened glue in the cap and then to twist the cap off. But, this usually ruins the cap and it will never seal properly again. At this point, it's better to just throw it away and get some more.
- Q:Gerbil chewing on the inside of tubes.?
- Hi :) Unfortunately there's not much you can really do to stop your gerbils chewing the tube. Unfortunately gerbils tend to chew everything they're not supposed to and ignore everything you buy them to chew on. I'm assuming the tube is plastic. Plastic is irresistible to gerbils, they love it, but its not good for their stomachs if swallowed. The only thing I can think of is if there's any possible way you can make, or find a new tube out of metal or glass. It seems to be the only thing gerbils can't get through!
- Q:water frezze in plastic tube that water goes thru to fill ice maker, so icemaker works fine for a couple fill,
- Turn your freezer thermostat down just a little at a time until the plastic line stops freezing
- Q:Is there a difference between a plastic pipe and a wire pipe?
- This problem feels a little 2 ah. The wire pipe is a kind of plastic pipe, and the plastic pipe is not necessarily used as the wire pipe.
- Q:What do the various tube colors mean when drawing blood?
- That's not true! The PINK tube has EDTA and is used in blood bank. It replaces having to draw a plain red to for serum and a purple top. Pink rubber top tube contains an additive called ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), or potassium salt. This tube is used for full blood counts (CBC) required for blood banks, blood type screening, or blood cross-match.
- Q:How are plastic toothpaste tubes made?
- why can't it be injected extrusion molding of the tubing followed by a bonding process?
- Q:How do I reach the plastic tubing where it attaches to the water dispenser in the door of my fridge?
- the PN you have listed is the part number of the manual. Look inside the refrigerator for a sticker. What you need is the model number. I think you will need to pull of the water catch try and under it are the screws to start disassembling the fountain.
- Q:Can mercury metal in a thin tube be wrapped around iron to make an electromagnet?
- There's okorder.com/... What this means is the mercury will waste more energy as heat than ordinary wire. What are you trying to build?
- Q:When i use a surface texture symbol what should my series roughness be for a plastic tube...?
- 63 u/in will be fine.
- Q:The difference between metal hose and corrugated plastic pipe
- The metal hose is made of stainless steel and the plastic bellows are plastic.Metal hose resistant to high temperature, plastic bellows resistant to high temperature.Hardness is not the same, the ability to withstand pressure is not the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range