Toothpaste Packing Tube,Cosmetic Flexible Tube Packaging
1.Material: PE for tube, PP for cap
2.Shape: round and flat design
3.Layer: double-layer and five-layer
The plastic tube specifications we can offer:
1.Material:PP for cap & PE for tube
2.Shape:round & flat & super-flat
6.Color:white & pearlized & transparent & colored
7.Decoration:matte or glossy surface with 1-5 offset printing & 1-6 silk-screen printing & hot-stamping & labeling
8.Usage:cosmetic commodities,personal care, tooth paster,industrial products and so on.
9.Delivery time:30days after sample confirmation
- Q:i am designing something that has a frame of tubing that its relaxed when there is no air pressure in it, but becomes straight and reletivley rigid when when you put air presure in it.
- The 2 foot diameter nylon sleeves filled with low pressure air that you see for advertising displays. If you try to use small diameter tubing, with flexible plastic tubing, it won't work. The closest tubing that does work is specially made for pressure gauges, and it just slightly uncoils under pressure.
- Q:Why is the concrete wall filled with long and thin white plastic pipes?
- Mass concrete produces a lot of heat when it is solidified and must be released. Otherwise, it is easy to crack, so it is ventilated and cooled, but this possibility is the least. We usually use steel pipe.
- Q:Hi all. My mom gave me an old lamp, not old cool or worth something just old. I think the proper term would be free standing. It has four bulbs, three surround the center bulb under a lamp shade. I'm trying to update the thing a little... painted the base and stand, got a new lamp shade, put in energey efficent bulbs.. the only part that is bugging me are these three plastic peices whose purpose is to cover the wires running to the bulbs above. One of them is cracked so i want to replace all three. Hoping someone can tell me the name of what I need before I gassed it to the closest home depot/lowes to return empty handed.Thanks for you help.
- Take the piece with you to the closest of these 2 stores and look in the plumbing isle for PVC pipe the same size. If the new pipe has writing on it you need to get off use a scotch brite pad.
- Q:Hey i am looking for solid tubing because i am trying to construst a Gravity Vortex Bong i am looking for two tubes which i can use as the two chambers. I am wondering which stores will carry then because i have checked home-depot and Michaels craft store. Neither of them ahve what im looking for. I am unable to purcase somthing offline.
- Try Petco or PetsMart... Any aquarium store should have what you looking for.... Party on........
- Q:Is the white plastic pipe hanging on the outside of the air conditioner broken?
- The plastic pipe is discharging the condensed water, long time outside bare weathered, if your air conditioner indoor machines Water Leakage, Flanagan plastic outdoor water pipe flow does not affect the downstairs neighbors if you can not ignore it. The 2 copper tubes are the refrigerant inlet and return pipe. If a large area of leakage in the outside, affecting the cooling effect, it is best to find a maintenance for you to do the next insulation.
- Q:Why plastic tubes against UV radiation?
- The question is a bit out of the questionNot all plastic tubes are protected against UV radiationIn the process of processing plastic pipes, if you join the "anti UV absorber" such as UV-531, then you will have this function
- Q:A thin plastic tube like aquarium pump tubing. Could you do it if you could guide it properly?
- Not with something that size but yes, it can be done but rarely is. Even by medical professionals who carry out tests or examinations of the gastrointestinal tract. The chances of piercing the intestine are very real. To do so would likely result in Sepsis. The condition known as Septicemia can result in death within 24 - 48 hours if medical attention is not sought. Even then a cure of the blood poisoning that will occur may not be reversible. So in reality, it is a dangerous practice.
- Q:I have my own Bath Body company and want to add foot care to my line. Well I have the ingredients and know how to make the foot care, but I have yet to be able to find EMPTY, plastic tubes I can fill to be able to sell my product. Any ideas on a supplier? I'm done many searches in many serach engines with no luck! :-(
- I found this site that might sell the supplies you are looking for. Just search for pump in the upper right hand corner of the site.
- Q:I've heard that women kind of envy fact that men can pee standing up BUT couldn't you women just achieve the same using a plastic small tube? Then, why not do it?
- HAHAHAHA I will stick with sitting thanks. To make that work, you would need a special part at the top of the tube to go around the urethra, so that the wee would actually go down the tube, and that would actually be really uncomfortable.
- Q:I want to bleed my clutch but I was wondering if I can do it without the plastic tube that goes on the bleed nipel??? Help?
- Yes, but it is a bit messy. Same procedure - person A opens the nipple about 1/2 turn, person B presses the clutch pedal down, A closes the nipple finger tight, B pulls the pedal up with his foot, repeat.... Use rags, paper towels, shop towels, or whatever to soak up the brake fluid as it comes out. An important note is that brake fluid is subject to spontaneous combustion when soaked up. (Brake fluid is a notorious part of the arsonist's toolbox.) Wet the soaked rags with water and seal them in a zip-lock bag or something else to keep air out before disposing of them.
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range