duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Is there an easy way to remember the color tubes (phlebotomy) and what test they are needed for?
- Phlebotomy Tubes Colors
- Q:Where to buy hard clear plastic/pvc/acriclic Tubes?
- Try Petco or PetsMart... Any aquarium store should have what you looking for.... Party on........
- Q:do i need a split loom tubing for a 0 gauge power wire?
- I'd protect it further - Especially if it goes thru sheet metal or outside the passenger compartment. I've run power feed wire thru plastic tubing, when it is under the body, just to be safe.
- Q:Drinking out of plastic tubing?
- what kind of tubing was it? was it sitting in the garage for months? the plastic taste isnt bad, but if it was sitting in your garage for months, you might wanna run soappy water throught it a few times then run clean water throught it for a few mins....just to be safe
- Q:Is it safe to use drain opener in sinks that have plastic tubes?
- That plastic pipe is pretty sturdy stuff. And the chemical companies aren't staffed by idiots, they know lots of sinks have plastic drains. They test that stuff before they sell it. Be aware that some drain openers work by getting hot; that WILL affect those plastic pipes. The labeling will say whether the chemical opener does that. But before you go pouring money down the drain, have you tried plunging the sink? It's cheaper. For the price of a gallon of chemical opener, you can buy a decent plunger just for the sink. And unlike the chemical opener, you get to use it more than once. That's smart money. And finally, for the price of TWO gallons of chemical opener, you can buy a drain snake. And again, you get to use it more than once. Believe it or not, the drain snake is a lot less destructive to your pipes (talking about metal pipes, now) than the chemicals. Yes, you have to deal with whatever nasty gunk comes out of the pipes - not a big deal. You have to go to the bathroom on a regular basis, too, and you've probably been able to deal with that for quite some time. This isn't as bad as that. Good luck with it.
- Q:My antenna on my Nitro Rustler 2.5 ripped off at the top of the plastic tube, is that bad?
- Better get it replaced. Don't try to run it with the proper length antenna. You won't have any range and the truck will go out of control.
- Q:Ok I transferred my mercury stash to a air tight sealed plastic tube. Is this safe?
- Your Hg is safe in the tube and MUCH safer than some kid plating with it with his fingers. The expression Mad as a Hatter comes from olden days when the felt on hats was applied with a mercury paste by workers using their hands
- Q:Can you eat coloured icy poles in the plastic tubes with braces??
- Sure you can, just make sue you dont try to break off ice if its too hard, it might pop a bracket off.
- Q:Guadalupe River Tubing?
- EXCELLENT tubing on the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels. Rented hard plastic bottom tubes (once you get to the mini rapids, you'll be glad you got the hard bottom to save your butt from pain) to go down this awesome natural lazy river. Rented the tubes from Rockin R Rivers tubes off of Gruene in New Braunfels. So fun. They pick you up at one of two different spots down the river in a caravan, so you don't have to worry about getting back. You can bring a cooler with non trash items, food, and toys. We had a cooler float, drinks, food, and our beach jai alai game It was just across the river from the bed n breakfast we stayed at. The Gruene Hotel. And right next to the fantastic restaurant Gristmill River Restaurant Bar
- Q:Does the high-rise building have special requirements for the upper and lower water pipes?
- The horizontal pipe in the basement of the waste water pipe is a welded steel pipe, the vertical pipe is PVC plastic pipe, and the fire prevention ring is arranged at the through plate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range