Material: tube body is PE,cap is PP
Diameter: from 13mm to 60mm
Layer: 1-5 layers
1. Material: tube body is PE,cap is PP
2. Diameter: from 13mm to 60mm
3. Capacity: 2ml-500ml
4. Layer: from mono- layer, double layers to 5 layers
5. Printing: offset printing, silk printing, labeling, hot stamping printing and so on.
6. Tube’s color: white, transparent, frost, closures in matter and gloss
7. cap: screw cap, flip cap, matter cap
If have any questions, please no hesitate to contact with us.
- Q:What makes a metal tubes a more suitable choice for the heat excahnge than plastic tube?
- Metal tubes are not necessarily better suited. It is application dependant. They are more robust meaning in general they can support more pressure. Copper is an excellent thermal conductor. Plastic is lighter à, can flex much more… If weight is no issue, then for sure go with copper! It also depends on very many factors like temperature, pressure, chemical compatibility... Hope this properly answers your question Guru
- Q:When the concrete is poured into the concrete, the formwork is lined with white tubes. What is that for?
- Used between the inner and outer wall or column template template Rachel, concrete under the lateral pressure and other loads, ensure the spacing inside and outside the template can meet the design requirements, but also the template and its support structure fulcrum, influence of wall bolt layout integrity, the template structure stiffness and strength.
- Q:What are tube flies? Where can you get them?
- Tube okorder.com in a few weeks. You will find many proven options for many situations. If you want to buy some as a first time tube fly fisher then you will be in good hands. We also have a wonderful tube fly box out. The Tribute tube fly box is new for the 2009-2010 season. You will find this box will hold a bunch of tube flies and you can push heavy cone heads in snug. If you are looking for a gift, this would be great for any fly fisherman. You can also contact Clarke at Puget Sound Fly Company. Besides being a great soccer coach he is well schooled in tube flies. His shop will have some great patterns for you until I am finished the first tubes for the public. Puget Sound Fly Company is one that Irideus tips its hat at for the many long hours testing put in over the years. Good luck, we are all happy to help you get going. Tim Owner Irideus
- Q:Are golden hamsters to big to run through the tubes they have at the stores?
- I recommend NOT buying tubes. They're dangerous. Hamsters can gain a lot of weight and eventually not be able to get through the tubes, but they will still try! Which is dangerous because they might get stuck. Also hamsters fill their cheeks with food and that's another hazard. I had a cage with a spiral staircase that brought my hamster to a wheel that was at the top of the cage, you've probably seen it before, my hamster got stuck in the tube between the stairs and the wheel, and I had to break it off (without breaking her) because she was so stuck there was no other way to get her out. Tubes are just a bad idea. They're more suitable for gerbils. Get a cage with ladders and different levels. That way you can get a big cage with more room then one floor, and it's safe.
- Q:FPC pipe is what tube, no can be used in outdoor direct buried?
- FPC is PVC semi rigid plastic wire and tube, FPC. It has the characteristics of high density, light weight and thin thickness;
- Q:Where can I get poly tubing plastic bags ?
- try united states plastic corp.
- Q:where is the best place to go to buy a plastic tube (the kind you store items in?
- Do you mean the clear plastic tubes you put a floor plan and information in when you are selling a house? You can find them at Home Depot or Lowe's with the for sale signs. Other than that one, I know of no other type.
- Q:Body tube of a model rocket?
- I appreciate your effort - it's cool that your're making your material from scratch. I don't know if your tube can be salvaged, but next time, wrap the plastic cylinder with one wrap of waxed paper (like Cut-Rite, available in most grocery stores) before wrapping your adhesive paper around. Then it should slip off the plastic mold and you can pull the waxed paper out of the center of the newly-formed paper tube.
- Q:how much fence privacy plastic tubing needed?
- Hi I can tell you from experience as a gardener/landscape designer not to plant a tree. First, tree roots and trunk will eventually grow outside of the property line and will be choked up against the fence -- and either the fence or the tree will eventually have to go. Finally, tree trunks aren't actually that good of a screen. The solution: shrubs. There are many many kinds of shrubs, that grow wuickly, and create a dense, brod cover. The are easier to care for longterm than trees, also. Plus, most have lovely flowering seasons. You need to consider your climate as well as sun exposure. Southern exposure may indicate that a dought tolerant plant would be best. Check the bookstore for local choices. Here in the great basin of Nevada, Lilac is often a perfect choice, or also Spyrea (which are also hardy to even the toughest soils like clay). Another thing to remember is to look for non-deciduous species - that means they will keep foliage year-round, so will provide constant privacy.
- Q:What can you use for a mortar firework tube?
- use cardboard concrete forms (such as for building a deck)
Our company introduces several sets of modern production lines and operates the production complying with the advanced management. With rich experience, we have improved product function accordingly. We can ensure product quality for each production step from raw materials to finished products, for the control of unqualified products and for product packing and delivery. Our company has also standardized and formalized the procedures with advanced checkup equipment during the quality control process to ensure that the products provided to customers are of qualification and superiority in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||45.00% Domestic Market
15.00% North America
5.00% South America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range