Order On-line Tracking
TPO Waterproof Membrane
TPO is a waterproofing sheet, consisting of thermoplastic polyolefin, and compound resin materials as the base stock, reinforced with polyester mesh fabric.
● Various roofing waterproof projects, such as industrial and civil buildings,
● Mechanically attached waterproofing system.
1. Weather resistance and durability; Excellent weld ability;
2. No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness;
3. Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems;
4. Excellent the same high and low temperature resistance as rubber materials which can keep flexible at -50° C and keep mechanical strength in high temperature;
Main Product Features:
1.. Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions; Dimension stability;
2.. White-based light-color and smooth surface with high reflection, energy saving and anti-dust functions;
3. Use heat welding for the seam areas to form a reliable seamless waterproof layer.
Thickness, min, mm
Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only
Breaking strength, min, N
Elongation at reinforcement break, min, %
Tearing strength，min, N
Brittleness point, max, °C
Properties after heat aging
Breaking strength, % min
Elongation at reinforcement break, % min
Tearing strength, % min
Weight change (mass), max %
Linear dimensional change, max, %
Water absorption, max, mass %
Factory seam strength, min, N
Q: Can I visit your company?
A: Yes, welcome to visit our enterprise.
Q: Can I do the third party testing before loading?
A: Yes, we could accept the third party testing.
Q: Which kind of payment in your company?
A: We could accept TT, LC at sight, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|