Tower Crane Spare Parts Building Equipments
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detail of Tower Crane
Main Features of Tower Crane
1. TC5613(QTZ80) have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition. With their working radius from 2.5 to 56m, TC5613(QTZ80)tower cranes are famous for their large operating ranges, varied working methods and wide uses.
2. This series of tower cranes has a horizontal jib frame, a jib-trolley radius changing mechanism and a hydraulic self-raising mechanism.
3. It is original in design, reliable in operation and satisfactory in shape.
4. Equipped with all necessary safety devices, these cranes show a good speed-control capacity, satisfactory operating stability and high work efficiency.
5. Provide stepless speed regulation. Oustanding in working efficiency, operating stability and reliability.
6. Reduce future maintenance cost.
7. With scientific layout and beautiful appearance.
8.They are widely applied for the construction of high-rise hotels, resident buildings, high-rise industrial buildings, large-span factory buildings and tower like buildings like tall chimneys.
9.After sales service will be offered which will get rid of all your worries in the purchase of our product
Specification of Tower Crane
Images of Tower Crane
FAQ about Tower Crane
Q: What kinds of tower crane are available now?
- Q:We need to purchase spare parts. If there are any supplier in the ASEAN region as possible. We are in urgent need . We are from Viet NamThank you.Email : tuanhuynh62@yahoo,com
- You okorder with contact details. Search for the product you are looking for from the website's search box and you will get the list of suppliers.
- Q:How much more than m of tower crane jib winch point height should be equipped with anemometer
- According to the regulations of JGJ196-2010 for the safety and safety of installation, use and disassembly of tower cranes for construction purposes:The use of 4.0.15 tower crane height of more than 30m should be equipped with obstacle lights, jib root hinge height of more than 50m should be equipped with anemometer.
- Q:I started to make 1000 paper cranes to make a wish come true and before I start I have a few questions. How many times can you make 1000 cranes to make a wish come true? Do you have to string them? And how long do you have to make them?
- I think it's a one time deal. You don't have to string them. You have as long as it takes. Look up Sadako Sasaki. She was a 12 year old Japanese girl who tried to fold 1000 cranes while in the hospital in the 1950's. She had A bomb disease, also know as leukemia. She got it because of the bombing of Hiroshima as a baby. She died after only making 650 or so cranes. It's a very good true story though.
- Q:What are the safety devices in a tower crane?
- (1) lift height limit position limiterFor cranes with variable boom angles, the lifting motion must be stopped immediately when the top of the lifting device rises to the 8OOmm at the lower end of the boom.For luffing cranes, lift the top of the hook to the lower end of the frame 500mm. The lifting movement must be stopped immediately.(2) lifting moment limiter and maximum lift limiter;When the lifting torque reaches 90% of its rated value, the lifting torque limiter shall be able to issue an acoustic or red light to indicate the alarm. When the lifting torque exceeds its rated value and reaches 108% of the rated value, the lifting direction and outward direction shall be stopped.If the weight and amplitude indicator are set, the numerical value should be correct, clear and eye-catching. The digital error shall not exceed 5% of the indicated value.When the lifting weight exceeds the maximum weight, maximum lifting weight limiter should emit light or sound alarm, when the load exceeds the maximum weight of 6%, should stop to enhance the direction of movement, but to allow institutions towards the down direction.(3) amplitude limiting deviceA crane shall be equipped with a minimum amplitude limiter and a device for preventing the boom from rebounding backward. The trolley must be equipped with a trolley switch and a terminal buffer.(4) rail clamping device and walking spacing deviceTrack type tower cranes must be equipped with rail clamps. A walking limit device shall be installed at the same time.(5) anemometer;For cranes with a hinge height of more than 50m at the root of the boom, a anemometer shall be installed at the top.(6) lightning protection and anti electromagnetic wave induction device;For the crane whose hinge height is over 50m, the lightning arrester shall be installed according to the actual situation and the electromagnetic interference shall be taken.(7) tower crane shall install limit torque coupling in order to prevent slewing overload.
- Q:They're so big
- Very Carefully !!
- Q:what does dog everything mean in crane lift lingo?
- i think it means to stop.
- Q:are parts availble for shop crane? Hydraulic ram plunger o rings has split....need part?
- What is the crane make and model? If you don't have the model of the crane you can stop by almost any hydraulic/hose shop, they should be able to match up the packings.
- Q:What is the scrap standard of tower crane hook?
- The hook shall be scrapped at any time in the following circumstances:Crackle；The wear of the dangerous section is 10% of the original size;The opening ratio is increased by 10% than the original size;The twist of the hook is over 10 degrees;The dangerous section of the hook or the neck of the hook produces plastic deformation;The hook thread is corroded;When the hook bushing is worn at 50% of the original size, the bushing shall be replaced;The mandrel shall be replaced when the hook mandrel is worn at 5% of the original size.
- Q:I've always been puzzled how cranes operate.Because as buildings get taller so do cranes but i don't know how they increase the height of the cranes.Can you help answer this please?
- search for others, animation and video of process more edit Some cranes actually climb the structure of the building and are taken apart when the building reaches its full height.
- Q:What is the difference between a crane and a crane in a tower crane?
- Informal: hoisting signal worker: refers to the signal flag!Cable man: rope!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like