Tower Crane 250 TM Spare Parts TC7021 New
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detail of Tower Crane
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX
Warranty: 1 Year
Main Features of Tower Crane
1) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting.The max. height can reach 180m with wall tie ins.
2) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
3)The range-change structure drives the trolley moving on the horizontal crang jib, with good positioning performance. Planet gear decelerator is applied in the circumgyrating structure, together with moment-limiting hydraulic coupler, which can relize high load capacity, steady starting and reliable operation.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation. The crane is equipped with lifting height limiter, trolley ranging limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter etc..
5)The cranehas scientific layout and handsome appearance. The drivers cab is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator.
Specification of Tower Crane
Technical Sheet for TC7021
Free standing height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted（m）
Min working range（m）
Max lifting capacity（t）
Tip load @ 70m（t）
Hoist mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Trolleying mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Slewing mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Mast section size（L×W×H）m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
255KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 30 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
70m jib length：
65m jib length：
60m jib length：
55m jib length：
50m jib length：
45m jib length：
40m jib length：
Images of Tower Crane
FAQ about Tower Crane
Q: What serice you could provide?
A: Providing timely delivery, standby engineers are ready to slove any of your problem
Providing all-embraced warranty of products quality, worksite installation guidance
Providing ample spare parts and training of operation and maintenance
Engineers have more than 20 years' experience in tower crane, ready to solve any of your problems.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane ?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
Q: What about our tower crane warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane ?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients' requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
- Q:What do you do after you made 1000 paper cranes. I know you string them up, but storing them is hard. Do you ceremoniously burn them or what? When can they be gone? This is the missing link in the story I want to know. I have 846 and I want to know what to do after I'm done.
- The okorder /
- Q:Okay, well obviously, in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,he was ugly, but wat exactly made him ugly?? it tells you, but its way too complicated for me. Could anybody just make it... simpler?
- Here is a simpler way to describe how he looked. tall but exceedingly lank Narrow shoulders long arms and legs hands that dangled a mile out of his sleeves feet that might have served as shovels whole frame loosely hung together head small, flat at top huge ears large green glassy eyes long snipe nose spindle neck (later compared to a grasshopper because of his posture on horseback trying to get away from the headless horseman.) He wasn't exactly ugly. He was full of himself. He thought he was the smartest person in town. He took advantage of people. (all but Katrina, who took advantage of him.) He also believes in all the myths, legends, and tall tales to be taken literally. He is frightened by anything that reminds him of ghosts or demons. That is why he is so frightened by the headless horseman. Hope I helped. I am also reading the legend of sleepy hollow at the moment for school. I have to do an essay on what he looks like and acts like. So I looked it up and found this. Hope it helps you.
- Q:What species of crane/heron is at 3:07 of this video?
- Your bird is a Painted Stork (Mycteria leucocephala)... Now that is pink!!!
- Q:Why does the correspondant keep repeating If i am going to be drowned? IF I am going to be drowned -- if I am going to be drowned -- if I am goi
- I like Persipho's answer. But I have to disagree on one point. Nature is not hostile. It's indifferent. If you try to swim the English Channel and are able to go 21.5 miles instead of 22 miles you will drown. Nature doesn't care if you go all that distance just to drown, This is the irony. It doesn't matter if you go 10, 15 or 21.5 miles. If you get a cramp you will probably drown. Nature doesn't care. That's what the correspondant means. In the story a bird watches them and is completely indifferent. The indifference of nature is part of the School of Naturalism that Stephen Crane, Jack London and others belonged to.
- Q:It seems like every time I turn on the news there is another crane collapse. I don't know if it is the same problem every time, but it seems awfully suspicious. Does anyone know why crane collapses seem so common lately? Has it always been this way?
- You okorder .. This chart is not definitive, it leaves out many occupations (such as mining), it only considers fatalities (not loss of limbs, etc.) but it conveys the general picture. For hard data look at: www.bls /iif/
- Q:Firstly I know there is a very good club near me which does 5 lessons a week, just to let you know.Firstly could you please tell me how much of white crane is actually fun and how much percentage is kicks and how much punches.I'm a very althletic boy age 15 and I don't know much about this style. Is it fairly exciting and what I might enjoy?Thanks for you help.
- White Crane is a very traditional style and there are not many legit teachers, make sure you have a good qualified intructor first, maybe do a check on the internet, enter their name in google and see what comes up because if they are a legit instructor and not just learning from video tapes then you are lucky WC itself is about half internal half external art, its mostly punching, dont know how exciting it is, that will depend on your teacher
- Q:On Batman Begins what is Dr. Crane's full name?
- johnathan crane..no middle was mentioned..if i'm not mistaken...
- Q:What does the crane mean to the Korean people?
- The crane mates for life. Most birds do not and very few mammals. So it is a symbol of fidelity and faithfulness or loyalty to one's chosen mate. They are also very long-lived, up to 70 years in captivity, and so are symbols also of longevity. See nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Birds/...
- Q:What symbols are there in the story? What might be the symbolic meaning of the sea? the boat? the seabirds? the shark? the unmanned life-saving station? the lighthouse? the tourists on the beach?What is the theme of the story? What does the story as a whole say about human beings and nature? about male bonding? about survival? how are these three topics related in the story as a whole?
- The Open Boat Analysis
- Q:How often should the crane be inspected regularly?
- Tower cranes, elevators, mobile cranes 1 times a year, including rubber tyred container gantry crane every 2 years 1; small light lifting equipment, bridge crane, gantry crane, gantry crane, cable crane, crane mast, railway crane, jib crane, mechanical parking equipment every 2 years 1, the crane annual molten metal and hot metal 1.Rules for periodical inspection of lifting machineryArticle 1 These rules are formulated in accordance with the regulations on the supervision of special equipment safety and the regulations on the supervision of crane safety.Article second of the rules from the regular inspection of heavy machinery, is often used in hoisting machinery maintenance unit (hereinafter referred to as the foundation of the self inspection and maintenance), by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Inspection and Quarantine (hereinafter referred to as the State Quality Inspection Administration) special equipment inspection agency approved (hereinafter referred to as the inspection agency) according to the rules, to incorporate the use of registration in the inspection of crane.Article third these rules apply to lifting machinery within the scope stipulated in the regulations on safety supervision of special equipment. All the hoisting machines included in the catalogue of special equipment shall be inspected regularly."No" included in the catalogue of special equipment installation supervision and inspection and the implementation form of hoisting machinery factory, direct delivery unit, for use in pre registration by the local inspection agencies in accordance with the rules of the test items and their contents, requirements and methods for inspection of the equipment before using test (i.e., referred to as the first examination), qualified rear can be used for registration. For the first inspection of hoisting machinery, see Appendix A.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like