|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- 35/4 = 8.75 Since you really can't buy 0.75 tiles, round it up 9 80/4 = 20 72/4 = 18 9 * 20 + 9 * 20 + 18 * 20 => 180 + 180 + 360 => 720 38/4 = 9.5 => 10 39/4 = 9.75 => 10 22/4 = 5.5 => 6 21/4 = 5.25 => 6 10 * 10 + 6 * 10 + 6 * 10 => 100 + 60 + 60 => 220 79/4 = 19.75 => 20 27/4 = 6.75 => 7 20 * 7 = 140 720 + 220 + 140 => 840 + 140 => 980 At the minimum, you'll need to buy around 980 tiles. Now, it should be noted that there will be spaces between the tiles (anywhere from 1/8 to 1/4, so this will cut down on the number of tiles), and also, you may be able to use pieces of tiles that are left over (for instance, when you cut a quarter of a piece of the tile away, you'll still have a lot left over to work with). I'd go ahead and purchase an even 1000 (you will break some, and there's always bound to be at least 1 tile that's busted up in each pack) so you'd have plenty to work with.
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- this okorder.com for video instructions.
- Q:cracks in my bathroom floor tile?
- More than likely the tile installer didn't lay backer board below the tile. Wood flooring will flex and this subtle movement can crack ceramic tile.
- Q:I have a tile question?
- All I can say is: its on the whole now not a excellent concept to position it proper on best. It turns into much more likely for it to arise. And then the procedure of taking on a layer of laminate and a layer of ceramic tile might be that a lot more difficult while it got here approximately. I suppose the one technique to make that paintings with out taking on the ceramic tile is to make an air tight seal among the two. I could not supply you any strategies on how to try this although.
- Q:How to convert tiles how much money a square meter?
- Tiles are generally quoted according to the block, to be converted into square meters of the price you need to calculate the area of each brick (unit: square meters), and then the price of each tile divided by the area of each tile (unit: square meters) You can get the price per square tile.
For example, 800mm * 800mm tile is 100 yuan a piece, each tile area is 0.64 square meters, so the price per square meter is: 100 / 0.64 = 156.25 (yuan / per square meter), and so on.
Tiles, living room is generally 800mm * 800mm or 600mm * 600mm, kitchen and toilet generally 300mm * 300mm or 300mm * 450mm, then 800mm * 800mm brick, converted into rice is 0.8m * 0.8m, then 800mm * 800mm brick is 0.8 Meter * 0.8 meters is equal to 0.64 square meters, 600 * 600 brick is 0.36 square meters, 300 * 300 brick is 0.09 square meters, 300 * 450 is 0.135 square meters.
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- There is no quick, easy, right way to do tile. Do the buyers a favor and put up a nice shower wall kit with fresh drywall above it. You'll have something that looks okay, and they will have something that is easily removed when they are ready to remodel and do it right. If you want full panels to install, look at cultured marble/granite. It goes up in large pieces and doesn't require tileboard if you install it right. You do have to caulk properly. Mask both sides of your caulk beads and work quickly using GE Silicone caulk to seal all joints.
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- This is a beautiful piece. If you want a bright atmosphere, the dark floor might be too overwhelming. Have you considered floor tile in the green shade of the sink? Gray is a popular color right now and would match nicely with the green. I would go with green floor tiles with a gray tile here and there. The opposite on the walls, gray with green dispersed throughout. As for the glass accent, the woman at the store is a great resource. Can the glass be tinted in a darker color to bring in the richness of the cabinet? White toilet and tub never go out of style and if you want to remodel in the future, they will still stand the test of time. I moved into a 70's era mobile home a few years ago. The tub, sink and toilet were blue. I did not have the finances to replace any of these. My solution was to decorate around them to look like the blue color was my intent. These are just a few ideas. I can see you have good taste and I hope you enjoy the process.
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- Is it on the floor or on the wall?
Sometimes the work is indeed necessary, but there are special circumstances, for example, master technology, but off, waste more, if it is floor tiles, the general use of cutting machine or to a professional processing plant, if it is wall tiles, But you did not say so serious, cut aside on both sides, the rest of the majority of waste, basically do the master, will not appear this situation, there is a situation that is, master and material business, good consultation, no left Bricks, so that avoid boning or owners have comments and other issues.
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- You need to know if your tiles are glazed or not. Then visit any craft store and ask for ceramic paint, but remember to check if it's for glazed or unglazed tiles.
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- They will stick, but, you need to fill in all the cracks and damaged areas to get a nice smooth even surface first. If you don't, the tiles will sag into those areas and crack. If the floors are really in bad shape you can put luan (not sure of spelling) plywood down before you tile. Luan is only 1/4 inch thick and the last time I used it it was about $10 for a 4x8 sheet. If you hired a pro to install the floor they would probably recommend doing it that way.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range